Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Horror Zhefarovich made his way out of the towers and decided to take a break. This was close to Gryffindor, from what he was told. Not a bad house but he would not be in it. It did not run in his immediate family, even though his eyes almost matched the color. With the exception of that purple spot in his left eye. Horror stood next to a window to see the rain just following at a good, steady rate. It was pleasant to watch the students that were out suddenly run back in as if they were the Wicked Witch of the West and that they would melt under the water. Unless it was acid rain. Now, that would be something to see others burn under the water. But that was too violent and the infection that could spread would be outrageous. Horror folded his arms across his chest as he stared down at the running students. It was just a shame that some did not enjoy such fabulous weather like this.

Airen was still exploring the castle- how could she not? There was so much of it still. She carried her sketchbook in her arms, just enjoying the feel of it. She noticed a boy from her year looking out a window and she approached him easily. "Hello," She greeted with a warm smile. "What are you looking at?"

Horror would have flinched when he heard someone approach him from behind, but he heard the footsteps. He folded his arms across his chest, as his eyes remained glued down below on the students acting like they were running for their lives. "Some of the students down there are acting like they are running for their lives over a little bit of rain. Pathetic, really." Horror finally shifted his head over toward the girl that approached him, and noticed that she was a Hufflepuff. Didn't he see her with Gryffindor robes before? Twin, must be.

Airen giggled at the thought, looking out the window to see the kids scurrying inside. "That's silly," She told him. "It's wonderful to dance in the rain," she smiled. "Do you want to go outside?" She asked, looking over to him with a bright smile. "A bit of rain never hurt anyone."

Horror did well to hide his emotions, but that statement of dancing in the rain really tested him. What sort of person would do that? She asked if he wanted to go outside, to which he shook his head, "To see you dance out there? Rather not. I’m not four." Horror insinuated that what she was wanting to do was childish, which he thought so. "You have to check for social cues before saying something like that. You don’t want people to make fun of you, do you?" Horror was not that type so much as he preferred more subtle things to break people down. But he would hold off on that yet. "Which one are you? I’m aware you are a twin," Horror asked, already knowing some about her. Just not her name.

Airen giggled at his words. "Why not? It's good to enjoy the little things," She folded her hands behind her back, unfazed. "You're not afraid of a little water, too, are you?" She teased him gently, giggling. "Airen, I'm in Hufflepuff." She told him easily. "What's your name?" She questioned.

Horror really wondered why the school was filled with weird people. It was just... really weird to him. He shook his head at her crazy accusation. "No. Just not my thing. Although if there was thunder and lightning, you could tie a key to the string of a kite and rediscover electricity all over again." Horror shrugged his shoulders, but he nodded when she told him which one she was. Airen. He did not know the name of the other one. "Horror. Horror Zhefarovich. Before you ask, that is my actual name."

Airen giggled. "I bet that could be fun," She told him easily. "Though it might hurt," She mused, folding her arms behind her back. She giggled again as he told her his name. "Thats a pretty cool name though," She told him. "Zhefarovich sounds familiar..." She tried to think about it. "It's a big family, right?" She asked.

Horror wondered if this girl was really off her rocker to think that it might hurt to get electrocuted. Of course it might. It absolutely would. It was even lethal. But she said that his name was a cool one, so he shrugged his shoulders at it. He had heard worse. "The Zhefarovich family is a big family. Majority are pureblood. Famous for connections and arranged marriages. I'm not pureblood or engaged, thankfully." Horror assumed that she had a good, magical background to know about his family. "Even I have a lot of siblings. I have a twin that's a second year."

Airen nodded easily. "I understand," She offered easily. "Well, not the arranged marriage part." She giggled softly. "I wonder if that would make life easier? Being arranged into a partnership like that," She mused. "I've heard of people searching all their lives for that sort of thing,"

Horror was honestly surprised that she would understand, except she admitted that she didn't understand the arranged marriage part. He scoffed, "My parents are a result of an arranged marriage. I heard stories on how much they hated each other starting out, and did everything they could out of spite. But I guess they like each other since I am alive and my siblings are around." Horror shrugged his shoulders. "You can be in an arranged marriage with a complete maggot and cannot get out for any reason. Would you really think that makes life easy?"

Airen considered what he'd asked. "Well... perhaps not easier... but I believe you can love anyone," She offered before nodding easily. "He might be a jerk, but... I think you could probably make it work." She smiled at him, not realizing how naïve she sounded.

Horror thought that this girl was optimistic to a fault. It was amusing, but nothing more. She was naive, oblivious, and overall just... Did no one show her how cruel the world could be? It would be an honor for him to show her one day, now wouldn't it? "You are so ignorant that I don't know how to word it for you to understand. Maybe if someone twists and breaks your heart for fun, then you will understand. You cannot love just anyone. That would imply that people could love some of the darkest beings: dictators, murderers, psychopaths. Then again, those with crazier minds would indeed love them..." Horror knew that he was going off on a tangent. He turned his gaze to her and subtly smirked. "Huh, you might be on to something there."

Airen considered what he was saying. "Well, I'm pretty sure that even dictators are married and a lot of the people in jail are married too... I think there's good and bad in everyone... maybe its not always good or healthy, but love is love." She nodded, trusting in the power of soulmates and love. After all, she'd spent all her life watching her parents. Love always found a way, didn't it?

Horror wondered how this girl viewed things. Must be nice in rose-tinted glasses. It would be an absolute honor to shatter them one day. It could be a goal of his, though right now, he was not too motivated to follow through on it. "And that is why you are a Hufflepuff," Horror pointed out, but gave the Hufflepuff girl a small wave. "Enjoy thinking as you wish. I am sure one day, your mind will be liberated of your delusions." Horror turned and started his way toward the dungeons. He needn't dwell on this, but he had to write this down as possible roads to travel, just to truly mess with others down the road. He just needed a little incentive to continue with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back