Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio was surprised to learn that the trees in the courtyard made homes for more fantails than anywhere else in the school and that day he sought to hold one of them in his hands the way Pia's friend Orwell had done at the Wild Patch. In hindsight it shouldn't have been a surprise how many fantails lived at the school considering the birds were always so curious towards humans and followed human footsteps eagerly to check the dirt they kicked up for bugs but that did not mean Flavio was not surprised to learn how many fantails did indeed live there. Fantails were native to New Zealand and not Chile so it wasn't as if he could be expected to know everything about the country's birds without reading up on them. He sat on the half stone, half grass floor of the courtyard and stared up at the birds in the trees as he messed up some of the dirt in front of him with his hands in the hope it would lure the birds down.
<i>
</i>

Grabbing her sketchbook was habit for Anabelle now. Ever since the one time that she had not taken it with her, when the muse hit, she had nothing to draw on. She was a terrible drawer of real life things, but patterns and styles were her favorite thing. Anabelle loved designing make-up styles, people weren't aware of how many there were, how much you could do with a face and a bit of make-up. The blonde was getting to a point where she wanted to start trialing all her designs, she needed a face, a real face and real makeup, not a sketch book and pencil. Anabelle couldn't wait for Halloween, she was going to offer some of the people she knew her skills, whatever they wanted to be, she could do their makeup for them. The young Slytherin was wondering around the outside of the school today, somewhere she hadn't ventured that much. Her hair had been tied up into a neat top bun, her uniform sitting neatly on her. Anabelle had her sketchbook in hand, but nothing was in mind, so she continued to roam around. Her eyes fell on a boy who was sitting on the floor, looking up at the trees. Anabelle looked at him curiously as he played with the dirt in front of him. "Hey there - are you okay?" She asked gently.

Flavio continued to mess up the dirt in front of where he sat until a voice directed at him darted his attention elsewhere. He looked towards the owner of the voice, eyeing them up and down before he swallowed and opened his mouth to answer a simple "Yes." to her question, because he was indeed okay. Looking for birds was one of the few things that made him feel comfortable in an unfamiliar environment such as Hogwarts so 'okay' was certainly enough to explain the way he felt. He knew it wasn't enough of an answer, though, and the girl's tone of voice was gentle, if not kind so he looked to the dirt and back to the girl to consider the thought of explaining himself further. He looked back towards the girl as he did. "There are birds in the trees. I want them to come down and be my friends." He said in heavily accented English and hoped he could be easily understood because it was one of the longest sentences that left his mouth since he first stepped foot in the school. As he waited to see her reaction he dusted his hands on his shirt in case she wanted to introduce herself with a handshake as many people at Hogwarts seemed to do.
<i>
</i>

The boy answered, a short one-worded answer. Anabelle nodded her head, not wanting to push if the boy didn't want any company, she didn't mind if he didn't, though what he was doing was curious, Anabelle was okay if he didn't want to talk to her. She was about to step away, but before she moved, the boy explained what he was doing. Anabelle looked up at the trees, looking for the birds before looking back at the boy, nodding her head. Anabelle liked little critters, but she never went over the moon for them, unless it was absolutely adorable; but she hadn't ever sat and tried to befriend the wild ones. Still, as the boy spoke, she sat down next to him, putting her things to the side and holding out her hand to introduce herself. "I'm Anabelle. Have you got any food for them?" She had seen bird and squirrel feeders before, and knew animals usually responded well to food.

"Flavio" he said as he shook the Anabelle's hand, glad that he noticed the queue to introduce himself. It made the interaction ever so slightly more comfortable on Flavio's side. "I do not have any food. The birds like the bugs in the dirt." He then explained to the best of his ability, immediately worrying that his sentence was improperly worded. Not once had Flavio explained to someone that he was messing up dirt in search of fantails to befriend in Spanish, let alone in English so he attempted to change the subject while returning his hands to mess up the dirt because he couldn't completely forget about the birds he wanted to befriend while making conversation with Anabelle. "What is that?" He asked, nodding to the thing that appeared to be a notebook which she placed on the ground beside her, pure curiosity overtaking his words.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back