Fanged Frisbee

Courtney Potter

Wand
Best wand ever!
Courtney found a spot on the lawn that was clear of people, it would be a perfect place to try out her fanged frisbee. She was unsure as to what the frisbee actually did, so she decided to stay safe and wear her dragon skin gloves while handling the beast.

She tossed the frisbee a few feet in front of her, and was a little let down that it didn't come back. Duh, it isn't a boomerang! Courtney walked over to the frisbee and pulled out her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa," she said as she levitated the object around a bit.

Playing frisbee alone wasn't as exciting as she though it would be.

Hilary walked out onto the lawn from her herbology class. She was still wearing her gloves and robes just because she hadn't gotten around to taking them off. She saw Courtney over on the lawn playing with a wierd frisbee type thing. She walked over "So...Courtney what ARE you doing?" she called over.

The frisbee immediately dropped to the grass when Hilary addressed her. She picked it up and dusted it off a bit before sending it spinning in Hilary's direction. "Playing with my new frisbee, oh, and by the way...HEADS UP!"

Hilary looked over to respond to Courtney and all she could see was a growling/scowling frisbee flying right at her head. In the style of a true seeker she threw her hands over her head and caught the fanged frisbee. "VERY FUNNY COURTNEY!! But see how you deal...." Hilary tossed the frisbee back at Courtney.

Courtney held up her arms to catch the frisbee, but soon realized that it was much lower than she expected. "Ahh!" She squealed as she threw her hands over her head and ducked soon enough to have the frisbee whiz over her, growling.

She got up and dusted her uniform off. "Not all of us have the greatest hand-eye coordination, you know," Courtney joked and stuck her tongue out at Hilary. She walked over to the frisbee and picked it up. "I wonder what kind of games we can play with this thing?"

"Good thing you are a beater and not a seeker or Ravenclaw would have no hope at the Quidditch cup..." Hilary looked jokingly at Courtney. "Hmm, we could always play....you know, Frisbee?" She stuck her tongue out :p

Courtney gave Hilary a shocked look, and shook her head. "Silly Hilary, you need just as much hand-eye coordination to play beater as seeker. We protect our team's bums from the bludgers."

"I suppose frisbee it is then!" Courtney shouted as she sent the growling frisbee off in Hilary's direction.

Hilary kicked off her shoes quickly and looked up just in time to catch the frisbee. "Yes I'll never forget when you saved me from that bludger last year." She spun the growling frisbee back in the direction of COurtney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back