fancy meeting you here

"Yeah, I know those types" James said with a smile. "Wait, your related to the Burkes? they own a shop down Knockturn Alley in London" James said thinking about the things his dad had once told him, he'd only been in the shop once or twice but had told James that the place was definately something to be avoided. James had been down Knockturn himself a few times but never inside that shop. "It's a funny coincidence is all" James said not wanting to make Kiera blush or anything like that. James liked her smile almost as much as he liked her lips, James hadn't kissed someone since his last encounter with Isabella a few months ago but was glad he didn't forget how too. James did enjoy kissing especially when it came to kissing cute girls, James wasn't sure about getting into a relationship though... not after his break up with Isabella...

Kiera nodded her head. "Sadly its true. My family owns the store in Knockturn Alley and my mother started a new one here on Bleak Street in New Zealand." she said not getting upset by it as she once had. Kiera could understand the reason why James would react the store in such a way. It had a bad reputation. Color rose slightly to Kiera's cheeks as she continued, "I dont exactly get along at all with my mother." She clenched her fists as she thought about their last encounter. Kiera shuttered at the memory. It probably went without saying that Jacqueline was a death eater, she didnt want to admit to to James outloud quite yet. She tried to erase the thoughts from her head as she returned her soft gaze back to James.

James looked at her and smiled, it was good to hear that she didn't associate with dark wizards. It would make her a pretty bad Gryffindor to be like that "It's kinda funny that your mum would hook up with a muggle and then decide to go back to her old ways" James said with a slight laugh. "That's okay though, at least her daughter's better than that" James said as he leaned in again and began kissing Kiera knowing that it was okay since she didn't object to it last time, in fact she had kissed him back making the experience more enjoyable. They weren't in the front of the Library so the chances of any rude interruptions were few but the fact that they were doing it in a place they shouldn't be made it all more exciting, James always enjoyed doing things that were exciting.

"She said she was going through a rebellious stage and didnt know what came over her." Kiera remarked with a roll of her eyes. She laughed with James. At least he understood she was not the type to associate with dark magic if at all possible. Kiera's pulse raced as James leaned towards her. She knew he was going to kiss her and she was almost eager for it to happen. They were in a secluded part of the library with most everyone outside enjoying the sunshine. Kiera had fun kissing, even more so kissing James who seemed to be an expert kisser. She kissed James back, leaning towards him, not wanting to stop yet.

James kissed her for several minutes only parting when he thought he'd heard the Librarian. James looked at her and smiled "your pretty good at kissing" James said as he placed his hand on her head and ran his hand through her hair, she was cute and fun but James didn't feel like getting into another serious relationship at the moment and didn't want to lead Kiera on. James liked being with her though and didn't want to stop kissing her. James wasn't sure what he should say to help Kiera. James decided that it would be best to ignore that for the moment and just enjoy his time with Kiera. James smiled and leaned in again to continue kissing Kiera before anyone else came to disturb them. James was sure he would regret this later but didn't want to think about that, it was important to live in the moment and just enjoy what they had.

Kiera smiled sweetly as they parted. She was pleased with his compliment. "Youre not too bad yourself." she said slyly. In all honesty, this was probably the most fun she had had kissing a guy though Dan was a close second. She just felt more chemistry with James. She smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair. Kiera leaded forward to meet him as he started to draw closer to her. She had a feeling this was a mistake but hey who didnt like to have fun? and kissing James sure was fun.

After several more pleasant minutes of kissing Kiera James finally parted his lips. He decided that it wasn't good to lead her on and that it would be best to just be straight with her. She was mature and would be able to handle it, James was sure of it. "Listen Kiera, I like you" James said with a smile "and I definately like kissing you" he said grinning brightly. "The thing is however, I just broke up with my girlfriend recently and honestly I'm not really looking for any serious relationships right now" James said looking straight into her eyes. "I still like you though" James said not sure how she would take it but did in fact think that she would understand and wouldn't be mad. Then again girls were always full of surprises and couldn't be trusted not to get very mad over the simplest things. "So what type of broomstick do you have?" James asked thinking that it might be best to change the subject.

Kiera sighed internally as James pulled away after a few minutes of kissing. She listen as he told her he didnt want a serious relationship, that was understandable considering he just had a break up. But what did he want? Obviously she liked kissing him and was starting to have feelings for him. "James I like you too." she told him quietly. Kiera wanted to push him for more answers but decided now wasnt the best time to do so. "I understand you dont want a serious relationship." she said. But would he mind a not serious relationship? she wondered. Kiera smiled charmingly and moved on to the other topic. She would think of relationships later. "I actually have two." Kiera confessed with a small smile. "I have a firebolt and a streak. What about you?" Kiera said returning the question.

"Well since I had a Streak but when I joined the Canons they gave me a modified Canon Streak so I use that one" James said "I gave my old broomstick to Lily" James said even though he wasn't even sure if she enjoyed playing Quidditch as much as he did. He personally hated the Canon Streak as it was bright yellow and black however it was very fast and modified for the professional movements and tactics that the members of the team needed. "You play Quidditch right? was position?" James asked deciding that maybe Quidditch was a safe topic that would keep them on peacefull terms and away from the dangerous waters that were made of up relationships and parents. James was sure she wouldn't want to talk about her mother just like he didn't want to talk about his father so it was a pretty good area to stay away from. He would just stay on course with the prescribed topics that made everything okay for the two of them.

Kiera was interested in what James had to say about the Cannons. She didnt realize that the Professional teams gave their players new brooms though that did make more sense. Kiera decided there was still a lot about the Wizarding world that she didnt know. Maybe James could teach her. Kiera grinned almost the same as she had when she talked about her gymnastics. "Of course I play." she scoffed. "I play chaser." she said. Kiera thought it was wise to stick to Quidditch. She didnt want to fight with him about anything. She hated fights. "What position do you play?" she asked realizing she had no idea.

"Well, when I played for my house team I played Seeker" James explained. "I started in my first year and became captain by my fourth" James explained. He had been the youngest Captain for the Gryffindor team since before his Dad went to school. James knew that he owed a large portion of being chosen to be captain to both his Head of House and the previous Captain, his friend Ravyn Daniels. "When I was recruited to the Canons though I was placed as a Chaser" James explained "nobody get's to be Seeker straight off the bat, at least that's what the coach says" James explained. He liked playing Chaser but had kept himself from bulking up too much since he wanted to return to playing Seeker, that was where all the glory was and what he had always known. James wanted to go back to playing his favorite position but wouldn't be able to do so for at least a few more years.

Kiera rolled her eyes. She should have figured he would be a seeker. Thats who always accredited with the victory of the team. Kiera smirked at James. "Chaser? Are you as good at that as seeking?" she asked. She knew it was difficult to switch positions after playing one for such a long time. Kiera was a small, tiny girl of 5' 0'' and 110 lbs. However, she was extremely muscular from her years of gymnastic training. People tended to underestimate her power from her size. It usually gave her a huge advantage when her oponets didnt realize they had made a mistake. This was the reason for her smirk now. "We should see how good you are some time. Do you think you could beat me?" she asked him, her eyes full of curiosity.

"I'm not bad at it" James said with a smile "I'd rather play my old position since I think I'm better at it but the coach thinks I'm a good enough Chaser" James said with another shrug. "I was able to make first string" James said as he smiled at her. "I don't know if I can beat you are not, I'm sure your pretty good at it" James said with a slight grin "but we'll definately have to see which of us is better, make you a deal" James said. "If I beat you, I get to kiss you" James remarked with a michevious grin "and if you beat me, you get to kiss me" he added with a smirk unable to help himself. He knew that he didn't want to get too involved with her but couldn't help how cute she was.

Kiera laughed at his deal. "It sounds like the outcome of the match really does not make much of a difference in the end." she said with a smirk. Not that she really cared. Kissing James was fun and Kiera intended to keep kissing him. "I am sure you are good, but I think I could take you." she said playfully. Mischeif filled her chocolate eyes. "I'll agree to that deal under one condition..." Kiera said pausing to grin her famous smile."You dont let me win." she informed him, not that she really thought James would even consider letting her win. Kiera had a lack of fear in attempting dangerous stunts, mostly having to do with skills she learned from gymnastics. Kiera wasnt afraid of getting hurt and sometimes she could be reckless, which worked in her favor in the pitch.

"Sorry, but I don't think I have it in me to let you win" James said with a smile as he stared at her quickly deciding that it was probably rude and he noticed one of the librarians giving him a dirty look however dissapearing rather quickly behind a book shelf once she noticed James had seen her. James was sure he noticed a few books slide so that one might be able to see through the crack in the shelf. "I better get going and let you study, I look forward to seeing you on the pitch" James said as he stood up leaning in quickly to nab one last kiss "sorry, had to have one for the road" James said with another smile as he walked away turning back once more before he left the library to give Kiera another quick smile. James was sure he was going to enjoy his time at Hogwarts.

Kiera grinned as James said he wouldnt let her win. She had expected no less of him. SHe grimaced as he mentioned studying. It was very true that she had gotten nothing accomplished since he came over. Though, his company was quite more enjoyable than her studying had been. "Oh you will see me on the pitch." she said with a laugh. He kissed her once more before leaving. Kiera watched him leave, giving him one more smile before she turned her attention back to her books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back