OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Poplar Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Soren had absolutely cheated and gone to Mallory to ask about the names on his list. Deciding to start at the bottom- of the castle, at least, Soren walked down to the dungeons, and stopped a girl that looked to be the right age. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Natalia Novak?" He asked with a bright smile.

Natalia was over this day. So when another rose deliverer stopped her, asking for her, she clicked her tongue in annoyance. A habit her mother hated, but she didn't care right now. "You're looking at her." She snapped impatiently.

Soren frowned a bit. Why did he have to get the cranky people deliveries today? "Well, I have a rose for you," he tried to stay cheerful, giving her a smile and offering out the rich ruby red bloom and its note.

LOVE U NATALIA

FROM 1 OF THE ONLY COOL GIRLS IN OUR DORM 2 THE OTHER

LOVE JENNA XOXOXOX

Natalia's brow furrowed at the sight of the red rose. She grabbed it cautiously, half expecting the message to explode. But as she read it, she relaxed a little. It was just Jenna being over the top, which seemed to be her thing. "Thanks." She said after a beat.

Soren smiled, determined now to try and get a smile before she left. "You're welcome!" He replied easily. "I'm Soren, but you can just call me Rin," He offered out his hand. "It's nice to meet you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back