Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Stefan had picked Blair up from the station and brought her back to the flat. He'd hired a chef to make some of her favorite dishes, and he had left a few presents for her in her room. He walked back inside, shrugging off his jacket and laying it over the back of a chair as he loosened his tie. "So, Blair, how was school?" He asked, curious about her life but unsure if she'd really share with him.

Blair honestly was surprised that it was Stefan that picked her up from the station not one of his employees. However, on their way home, she totally joked about him being so dressed up like he was going to pose for some cool magazine. It was just still unused for her that he was always so dressed up. "Meh, it was fine. I really hoped that they would do Valentine's day roses thing but it didn't happen this year. The SDA dueling tournament was a full disaster, in almost every year won someone who didn't deserve it," well, it certainly wasn't true but it just made Blair feel better that she didn't lose for a real reason, just unlucky coincidences. Especially when her dad was the SDA leader in his school, it felt bad for her to be such a loser. "Oh, I made it to the Quidditch team as an alternate. But it's only for this year, next year I will be on the main team," she shrugged her shoulders. All of her problems had one explanation - she was a transfer, they still didn't really know her. "How was your year?" Blair finally asked when she took off her coat and started to go more inside.

Stefan continued on to the living room, sitting his his favorite arm chair and crossing his legs. He summoned over an drink. He listened to Blair as she spoke, sipping his drink and motioning for her to sit down. "That sounds like a busy year," he set his drink on the side table beside him and folded his hands in front of him. "Are you happy with how things went this year?" He asked, trying to gauge her reaction.

Blair listened to her dad and sat down, getting a drink too. She glanced at her dad back and then gave a slight nod. "Well, no," she admitted. She had enjoyed time with Branson, Halloween with Hilda, Quidditch, and dueling, even for one round. She was overly worried about everything else. "How was yours and Valerius' time while I was away?" she asked back, wanting to switch the theme.

Stefan sipped on his drink. "Tell me about it." He told her. "I've been working. Valerius is preparing for school." He replied easily. "Enough about us. Tell me about school. About your life." He gave her a small smile. "I would like it if you felt safe enough here with me to share your life. Your mother kept me from most of it. I'd like to make use of the time we have to be part of it now." He told her gently.

Blair shrugged her shoulders, quite unsure how to explain her feelings about the school. However, she relaxed a bit when dad spoke about him, tho it didn't last. At dad's next words, she easily smiled. "I don't know, the year itself wasn't so impressive, y'know, with everything that happened last summer, I had a lot to think about. A lot to accept, I don't like that big of changes and everything happened so fast," she shrugged her shoulders again. No, she had accepted everything with time, tho it was a lot to handle. "However, the Yule Ball was amazing, I was there with Branson and I don't know, I really enjoy spending time with him," she said like it wasn't anything that important, he was just her really close friend, right? They spent pretty much time together and she honestly was used to his company, used to how easy and down-to-Earth it was. He had everything that Blair enjoyed in people. "I don't know, what more I can tell about my life? I really enjoy surfing, ballet, and Quidditch. I actually hate to speak in English, I got taller than my mom when I was twelve," she really didn't know what to say about her. Blair usually was taller than girls she hung out with, she was only 15 and she was already 5'7 and it was clear to see that she will still grow. "When I was ten, my biggest desire was a little kitten but I never got it," Blair lightly laughed remembering how she tried to convince her mom to get her a cat. "Maybe you have something specific you want to know?"

Stefan sipped his drink, listening to everything Blair told him. He was intrigued as she spoke about the boy she'd invited over. "Tell me about Branson. You two seem... close," He commented. He was curious what he was like, where he came from. "Surfing, Ballet, and Quidditch. Would you like to go to see the Russian Ballet?" He asked. It seemed like something she might enjoy. "I can arrange a few beach days then, we can probably go once a week. I can clear afternoons. You mentioned before you were in dance lessons once?" He asked, taking an open notebook from the stand next to him and flipping it open. He took a few notes. "Actually, I'd like to talk to you about your future. I'd like to start preparing you now. Is there anything in particular you'd like to do?" He asked, thinking over schools and career paths and steps he could take to help prepare her.

Blair awkwardly smiled when Stefan asked her about Bran, quite unsure what to say to him. "His full name is Branson Archer. He's one year younger and Ravenclaw. He's a chaser in his Quidditch team. He's really down-to-earth, that's what I like about him. He's a sweetheart and probably my best friend right now, we are pretty close, yeah. He's also a huge bookworm, he even gave me a book as a present for my birthday, literally at the dances that we didn't go to together," Blair told him about Branson, she counted him as one of her best friends as he was the one that she hanged out with the most. More than with anyone else. "Wait, we can do that? It would be so amazing! Watching ballet, especially Russian, is almost as good as dancing it," she answered really keen on the chance to go there. When she lived in Russia, her only experience with watching it was when she had to perform herself. So it would really be an absolutely new experience. "Once a week every week? I- that's expensive and you really can clear your afternoons? Won't that affect your work quality and break the routine?" it wasn't a secret that Blair had always loved a routine and everything being organized, she didn't like a total mess or too spontaneous ideas. Everything had to go according to plan, so Stefan reorganizing his routine for her seemed so weird to her, especially when her mom never did that. "Oh, I was the best in Russia in Junior class and second place in mini-class, so we could say so. Yes, I did take some classes, not only ballet tho," she lightly chuckled, bragging a bit. Her results were quite impressive, especially knowing how many dancers were in Russia. "I had always wanted to become a ballet dancer and choreographer, then open my own Ballet school but oh well, unreachable dream. So maybe an engineer? It's an interesting job, I don't know actually. Maybe an Auror," Blair admitted unsure of her future and what she wanted to do with it. Before she had never had all the doors opened for her because of the money and now, when it wasn't a problem, she was able to really choose and she didn't know what she wanted.

Stefan took note of the name. Branson Archer. Best friend. Possible future boyfriend. He was preparing himself for that. At least the boy sounded like a decent sort. Bookworm. He'd have to ask what kind of books the boy read later.

He chuckled at her protest and shook her head. "Blair, securing a private beach for surfing once a week is hardly a problem. And we can go see the Ballet whenever you'd like. What's the point of owning my own company if I can't take off time for my family?" He asked her with a somewhat smug smirk.

His brow furrowed as she said it was an unreachable dream. He leaned forward. "Blair, why would that be unreachable? Are there resources you're lacking? I can provide you with anything you need. If you want to be a dancer, choreographer, and own a studio, together we can make it happen." Stefan tried to reassure her, leaning forward and giving her an earnest smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back