Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hades needed to meet Hermes, and after managing to track him down. He was going to be his new brother, and Hades knew the most perfect way to meet him. Hades held a shovel in his hand, and he had long since needed this for himself and wanted to actually speak to the man. Hades tracked him, and he had found him to be a coach for a team, and he did not care what team it was. Because Hades was going to make him speak. Leaving his children with Anastasia and leaving without a word. He did not tell her anything about where he was going, or who was he going to see. He did not usually do this, but he did from time to time. He would not be going back home for a while. Things might be a little suspicious though, him taking a shovel from his house and traveling as well. Hades smirked lightly as he came to the front door. Hades was a swift to the point man. His tall form towering just below seven feet tall, his coat reaching his ankles and it was as dark as night. The evening dusk settled in nicely, and he felt something giddy about this all. Hades smirked lightly as he brought his knuckles to the front of the door, low, echoing sounds throughout the area around them. However, once that door opened, Hades smirked and he murmured darkly, "Hello, brother." Then he swung the shovel, aiming right for the face of the man.

It was another bitter cold day in France and Hermes had been outside in it for a substantial amount of the day, unfortunately. Although it was all part of the job as the Coach for the Quibberon Quafflepunchers, in his opinion the best Quidditch team in Europe. Although it was biased that he would think such a thing, having played for them himself for a number of years as seeker and finally taking on the role of the Coach he had to have a good opinion of them or he wouldn’t be wasting his time with them. Hermes was a very proud man and always aimed for the best in everything and anything under was never good enough for him. This is why he found Quidditch as the job for him, he almost never lost a game while he was a Professional player himself. Although now as the Coach he expected the same attitude and dedication from his players and while he understood about some personal problems his motto was to leave them outside the barriers and off the Quidditch Pitch. If they were going to worry about their personal problems he only wanted them to use it for good and put all the pent up anger or frustration, whatever it was, into their game.

For now though he wasn’t going to worry about work and more so, playtime. He had just got home and was looking forward to a hot shower to help defrost, a quick bit to eat and then off to a local nightclub with a few of his friends for drink and some fun if they were lucky – which they usually were. Having just apparated home Hermes was still in the front hall, checking his mail, when he heard a knock at the door. Not expecting his friends to arrive for a few hours yet he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he turned back to the door. Opening it he looked at the strange looking man in front of him. As he was about to ask him who the hell he was he heard him mutter someone about ‘brother’ and after that everything went black.

The shovel connected with the man’s head and down he fell with a thud. Hades gripped the handle and he shoved the blade of the garden tool down into the ground for safe keeping. The Death Eater bent down and lifted Hermes onto his shoulder and he shut the door behind him with a gentle push of his boot. The door closed with a soft 'click' and the house alone was something to take in. Hades had not had time to really go through it and discover where everything was. However, he knew that he would have to work rather fast. If he expected to actually speak to Hermes, he would need to be safe and not let the man be able to move or anything. Hades found the kitchen and grabbed a chair with his free hand and went back into the living room. This was going to be one hell of a wake-up call, and a social call as well. Hades did not know anything of Hermes’ plans today, but to Hades, whatever they were had to be changed now. Now that Hermes was in his grasp, there was nothing the man could do. What did he do again? Oh yes, he was a coach of some Quidditch team. He did not know what team or where at, but that was irrelevant.

Hades set Hermes upright in the chair, and flourishing his wand, he conjured ropes. Hades moved Hermes' arms behind him and tied his hands together with the rope, tight and secure. He did the same thing with his feet to the legs of the chair. Hades stood up and went to the kitchen and he got another chair. Hades took it to the living room and set it facing Hermes, before he turned it around and he sat down to face him, his arms folded on the top of the back of the chair. Hades doubted that the bash to the head with the shovel felt good because it knocked him out cold. Hades watched the man and he wondered when it would be until he was awake and kicking. Probably panicked. "Oh, might want to get his wand..." Hades used wandless magic to summon for it, and once he had it, he tossed it on the couch. He had no reason to hold it, not while his hands were bound. Once Hades saw those eyes open, he smirked, "Sorry for hitting you with the shovel, but figured that this would be the best way to talk to you. Can’t be trusted." Funny how he said that Hermes was the one that could not be trusted when Hades was the one who practically had him bound and all in his own home.

Hermes had been hit and had been hit hard. He was out so quickly that he didn’t even have time to feel the pain of the shovel connecting with his head – although being in the Quidditch Profession for as long as he had one became accustomed to the odd bludger hitting you head so the pain of the shovel would have been nothing in comparison to that. Not once when the strange man was handling him did he stir or make any signs of coming too. To Hermes it only seemed a few seconds but to anyone it probably felt like forever for the man to finally wake up. It was the shooting pain in his head that had started to wake the man up, it was something that wasn’t easily ignored. The pain was one similar to that of a bludger so Hermes figured that the man must have had a great force behind it. Groaning lightly as he started to open his eyes, they light particularly unpleasant – the more he thought about it the more he thought it felt like a hangover. With the way things were going now Hermes probably wouldn’t be going out tonight so he wouldn’t be nursing a hangover in the morning so at least he was getting it now – unfortunately it didn’t come with the goodtime beforehand. With his head buried in his chest he started to move it a bit, focusing on it before any other parts of his body. His vision was slightly blurry but in front of him he could see an unfamiliar pair of shoes.

Finally lifting his heavy head up his vision slowly started to come back to normal and in front of him he could see a blurry white blob on top of a black figure but as his vision started to come back he saw that the white blob was a face. It was the face of the man that had knocked him out – he truly looked weird and it made Hermes uneasy just being in the same room as him. At that thought he quickly looked around the room and realised he was, at least, still in his own house. He became very aware of a pressure around his wrists and his legs and as he tried to move them he realised her couldn’t, looking around he saw that he was tied up. He began to move vigorously on the chair as he tried to break loose from the chair. He whipped his head up to look at the man as he spoke, his eyes full of anger and confusion. “Can’t be trusted? What do you mean? Who are you? You can’t just knock someone out, come into their house and tie them up, you know.” he started to shout at the man, still trying to loosen the ropes. He soon realised at there was no getting out of these. “What do you want to talk to me about anyway? I don’t even know you.” he said to the man, his voice lowered but still dripping with the same anger and confusion from before.

The Death Eater had to admit, this was a lot more fun than he thought it would be. Knocking people out with a shovel, it was brilliant, and if he needed to kill them, then he would have the tool needed. A shovel was perfect, and it was the perfect weapon. Hades' eyes searched Hermes' and saw that he was uneasy and probably a little scared. This was something that was interesting. He loved watching people just become more and more uneasy when he was around. The Death Eater glanced down at his arm and was assured that his Dark Mark was covered up. Hades laughed a bit and he said, "You might as well make yourself comfortable, well as much as you can bind to that chair. At least I did not gag you either, because I am generous like that." Hermes breaking loose from the chair was probably not going to happen, but he did hear some groaning. He glanced down at the legs of the chair and just knew that this was not going to be a long conversation. How could he get this man to do as he said and just have a small chat? Hades would need that, especially with someone that would soon be his brother-in-law. A bond needed to be formed.

"Hades is my name, and I really don't know you, so that is what I meant by you cannot be trusted," Hades smirked lightly. He wondered if he should be a bit of a smartass to Hermes. This would be rather interesting. Hades pointed out in a snarky tone, "Actually, I just came into your house after knocking you out via shovel and tied you up. I am sure that I can do that as I just did." Hades' lip curled one sided into a devious smirk, knowing that he was right about this. He did just as what Hermes said that he can not do, because Hades simply proved him wrong. Hades cleared his throat, and threaded his fingers through his ebony hair. Hades better start this all before Hermes got a little more cranky, "All right, to put things straight, you are going to be my brother, once I marry your sister. I knocked her up, twice now. I figured that I should meet her family, and tell them of the exciting news." Hades wondered what the brother would have to say to that. He raised his head slightly, and wondered if Hermes was enjoying himself. The look of amusement was painted upon his glacial face right now. Pure amusement, tinged with evil of course hidden within his onyx eyes.

Hermes could feel the shooting pain going through his head and he couldn’t quite gather his thoughts. Even though his vision was back he still blinked a few times, more so because he was confused. He couldn’t quite grasp that this man, this stranger, had come into his house, knocked him out and tired him up – this wasn’t the sort of thing that happened him. He felt that it was because a man was doing it was even more strange because he could of imagined a woman doing it, some sort of crazed fan from his days as a Professional Quidditch Player. Maybe this man was the scorned husband or boyfriend, a valid excuse but this man didn’t look like the type of person that a woman would be interested in so he put that thought out of his head. Hermes snorted when the man said that he was ‘generous’ because he didn’t gag him. If anything he was probably just a lazy man, he wanted to talk to Hermes so why gag a man you wanted to talk too? “I don’t know how to thank you.” Hermes said in a very condescending tone, his eyes glaring at the man. Hermes remained quiet as he just looked at the man, waiting for him to talk. This was still Hermes’ house and while he didn’t like to be treated like this under his own house he was sure as hell going to make sure he heard this man out – he was at least that fair, before he tried to get loose and get the Aurors on his ass.

Hermes sat back as he continued to listen to the man. Not knowing someone was a decent reason to not trust anyone but to go as far as knocking them out and binding them was taking things a little too far in his opinion. The name started to go through his head to see if he could pick it up, maybe he had heard it somewhere before. He was so far coming up blank and with furrowed eyebrows continued to listen to the man for a bit more an explanation, hopefully. Hermes rolled his eyes when the man contradicted what Hermes had just said, “Not if you had any common decency.” he replied in an equally snarky tone. Hermes let out a sigh as he listened to this Hades person as he finally decided to tell him what he was here for. Hermes listened, oh he listened, but he didn’t exactly hear it. Hermes hadn’t talked to his sister much as of late and he could tell why she hadn’t sought him out at least. She had a child, or two he couldn’t tell by the way Hades was telling him and was engaged to this man. Now he may not have seen his sister much as of late but it didn’t mean he didn’t care for her any less and to hear that this man was going to be in her life, well his older brother instincts hit, and they hit hard. Hermes glared at the man and started to try and break from the bonds that tied him to this chair. “You’re a dead man!” Hermes told Hades with a serious tone to his voice.

Hades smirked and he retorted, "You do not have to thank me. Besides, I would only gag you if I did not want to hear your voice. Considering that I want to talk to you, thus you talking in return, gagging would not make any sense now would it?" Hades was having a fun time with this man, and he was showing it in his eyes. This was going to be a blast, and especially since that he was just so open. Hades was ready to reveal all that he wanted about Anastasia other than the fact that she was a Death Eater because those bounds were a little easy to cross. Hades glanced down at the ropes, and he whispered a spell to make them just a bit tighter and stronger. Hades needed to make sure that he was going to be safe from Hermes, and he said with a shrug of his shoulders, "Was not raised with any, to be honest." Hades was telling the truth about that. Hades wondered if he should even bother with releasing Hermes. Hades smirked a bit, and he wandlessly summoned Hermes' wand, and had his own in his other hand. The Death Eater was trained to duel with both wands, in both hands, and he was rather good at dueling and such with both. He was a dangerous man, and there was no reason to hide that. Hades watched as Hermes' seemed to have those older brother instincts kick in, and then there was the yelling and the empty threat. It seemed like the ropes were holding. Hades dropped the act of snarkiness and this time, he took on a new image, of either complete insanity or evil, whichever were good.

Hades murmured dangerously, "Remember, I could just leave you here, tied up and burn this house to the ground, and listen to your agonizing screams while the flames light up the sky." Hades raised his eyebrows and he wondered if the Quidditch Professional player would actually sit and listen to him. Though killing him was not on Hades' mind. He raised up from the chair he was sitting on, and he folded his arms across his chest, holding both wands. Hades shrugged lightly, "Don't see why you are so upset. I don't think you knew about the children, especially since she did not even want Callista at first, but now, that has changed. You reacted so violently, over someone knocking her up, but let me tell you one thing Hermes, Anastasia is the most important woman to me right now, and I've chased off those men that you should be worried about when it comes to little sisters. You might want to keep an eye on your younger sister, Evangelina, because last time I came across her, she was pregnant. Don't see why you would be mad at the man actually willing to stick with Anastasia through pregnancy, enough to actually marry her, when Evangelina - well, I cannot speak for her, she might be married too." Hades wondered if this was getting to Hermes, but his next comment was harsh, "I thought I was a horrible big brother for not knowing my siblings, but at least I know when they were pregnant or getting married. Or both." Hades knew when Jaken was getting married and then when he was having children. Hell, he went and spent time with Olivia.

Hermes patience was really starting to go with this guy. Normally Hermes was able to keep his cool and would be able to take out any pent up emotions out on the Quidditch Pitch so he could have a cool head the rest of the time. He wasn’t one to really get worked up all that easily and was usually pretty laid back which his players were grateful for. Their last coach – the one Hermes had trained under – was a royal pain in the backside to put it lightly and no one liked him; unfortunately he was good at his job so no one wanted to say anything to him. When Hermes started to coach the team he had the advantage of knowing the players and knowing how not to treat them and earned their respect pretty quickly. Of course he wouldn’t be much of a coach if he didn’t get angry from time to time and when the occasion called for him to be the man of authority that he was and not the friend that he was expected to be his players soon realised that he wasn’t one to cross and it worked as his team had done well since he took over and the fowls on the pitch were lower than usual, it was a few of the newer and younger players that were causing him some bother but it wouldn’t be long before he had them whipped into shape. Hermes decided to slightly fume at the man and not sink to his level again with the smart comebacks because they really were below him and not worth it. He groaned slightly as he felt the ropes that were confiding him to his chair tighten which left him in an even more uncomfortable position but he said nothing about it. When the man said that he wasn’t raised with any manners he rolled his eyes; that was something that he could easily believe. Hermes raised his eyebrow suspiciously as he saw Hades summon a second wand. Who needs two wands? he asked himself but then he looked closely and realised that it was in fact his wand. “Give me my wand back!” he said in a harsh voice. If it was one thing no wizard should be without it was their wand and when you were faced with a man with two wards that was capable of nearly anything you’d need to have it.

The news Hermes heard seemed to tip the normally rational man over the edge and he could feel his blood boiling. He let himself have one slip up and after that he didn’t want to waste his breath on the man, if and when he got out of the ropes that currently confined him he was going to live up to that promise. His eyes grew cold as the man gave his own treat. What sort of sadistic man was this and what on earth did his sister see in him as far as to marry him?! Hermes listened to him talk and man did he have a lot to say. If it were under any other circumstances Hermes may have gave the man a chance because – like he said – at least he was willing to live him to his role as a father but when someone comes into your house, knocks you out and ties you up, then Hermes had a problem with that. The news didn’t even stop then, Evangelina was pregnant too?! How did this man know this when Hermes didn’t? He listened to him question his role as a big brother and that annoyed him immensely. “I don’t have to answer to you!” he spat back. Hermes knew that he had lost contact with his family since he moved out, especially his younger sister whom he thought he knew well – clearly not. His life had just got caught up with him and he didn’t seem to be able to find time for his family anymore but he thought that they would have at least told him this. “Now is that all you came to tell me or do you have more bombshells to drop on me, brother?! he asked, the word was hard for him to say but he knew that once Anastasia had her heart and mind set on something there was no stopping her from doing it – and this sounded like the real thing.

Hades let out a soft sigh and he continued to pace a bit, back and forth. His movements, his expression; there was no way he could possibly be a real human being, but more or less something that was normally seen in nightmares. A handsome face but Satan's eyes. Hades had no good intention in his soul, not anymore. He did things that were marked as unusual by others, even his own family were a little weary of him, but they all have come to respect him. He lived differently and that was just the way it was. He never broke rules as well. He never had a real reason to break any. He lived by them, and he lived by his own set of rules, in his own world so to speak. He tapped Hermes' wand against his arm, putting his own wand away for the time being. He did not need it right now anyway. There was truly no point in cursing family, and Hades believed that. Now playing with them, that was a different matter. Getting inside of their heads had always been a fun thing for him. Hades glanced over at Hermes and he raised the man's wand up in his hand, pointing at the ceiling. He smirked evilly, "And what do you plan to do with your wand once you get it back? Hold it in your mouth and attempt to be a real threat while tied to a chair?" Hades dropped it at his feet, and Hades kicked the wand, where the wooden stick rolled over to Hermes before ending its short journey under the chair. Hades would have to see if Hermes could even do anything with a wand while tied to a chair. He knew that something could come of them, if Hermes would just calm down. Hades was not going to hurt him, because he really did not want to put up with Anastasia's mouth and words against him. Hades had better thoughts in mind. Hades instead pulled out a rather sharp looking dagger from within his coat, and the blade shone with brilliance, almost begging to cut flesh. He would use this either as a weapon or as a saving device, which Hades might use to untie Hermes. However, due to the ropes having magical effect, he might just have to not use the dagger. But he would use this as insurance. Hades turned his attention to Hermes and he wondered if he had tightened the ropes too much. However, generosity was not on his mind tonight. He was wanting to see what this man could do.

"I'm not saying you had to answer to me. I was merely pointing out what I have observed," Hades stated, knowing full well that it had hit below the belt. At least he knew a few weaknesses of the man, something he might end up using against him. Hades had more than once held his sisters' lives in the palm of his hand, yet he let them both live. He only killed when he felt it was absolutely necessary. And now was not the time to kill another soul. Especially one that was within his fiancee's family, and that was a pure-blood as well. Hades thought for a moment and he shrugged lightly. He added up the months in his head, and Evangelina should have given birth...a while back. So, Hermes was an uncle more than once. Hades shook his head lightly, and said, "No, but if you want to see your sisters, I know where they are at. Evangelina might not know too much about me, but I think that every older brother needs to know their younger sisters, as well as their nieces and or nephews." Hades pondered on the idea, and he snapped his white fingers, and the ropes dropped off of the man, but Hades felt the tension in the air. He might get a small battle out of this, and that would be something fun. He had been looking for a challenge, and maybe this was it. Hades warned, "I'll tell you right now, Hermes; I may not look it, but if you attempt to attack, you won't get too far." Hades was trained under the name and ways of his family. Could Hermes even stand a chance? Magic-wise, perhaps, but Hades was not afraid to kill a man out of self-defense. In fact, he hoped that Hermes tried to attack, so that he could make him look like a fool. Maybe even play a little game with him, knock him out again and have some fun. Hades did not allow these thoughts to register on his face. It would give out the game, and he knew just how to play it as well. Hades used his fingers to twirl his dagger, before he put it away. For Hades, he did not need a dagger, shovel or even a wand to knock out someone again. All he needed was a good pressure point or a few attacks in other places to render him helpless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back