Family Tree Time & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Cavanaugh

OOC First Name
Khushi
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Do you, yes you, want to be in Kyle's family tree?
tumblr_mbqxgmAUfc1rxcs7q.gif

As the holidays are near and its time for everyone to RP with their families(mostly), I thought that Kyle should have people in his family too :) I would love if people would help me with this by being any of the family members. Of course I understand that I am a new person with a new character and people would not be as excited to be part of the Cavanaugh family as they would be of 'Koshiba' or 'Zehfarovich' family but I have got to start somewhere right xD I will set the list of characters by importance and all things with the '*'(star) are important.

The two main important people are his parents of course. Their names and a little of their personality(okay, more than a little) has already been fixed by me and so all I ask is for anyone who is free and can RP with me during the holidays and then engage into other RPs later and build the character on their own is cool.

Robert-Downey-Jr-MeLUW.jpg

Occupation:Owner/ CEO of "Thunderbroom", broomstick manufacturing company in London.
Blood status: Mixed blooded
Current age:34
Married to Camilla Cavanaugh
Former Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw
Patrick is very rich, influential and powerful and he likes it. He is always busy with travelling for his work. He loves his son but always expect Kyle to be disciplined and behaved. He can get very angry if he doesn't do so. He loves his wife at the moment but the main reason for marrying her was to get the broomstick company from Camilla's father as a wedding gift.

The person who wishes to RP him should:
~Stick to Patrick's personality for a long time.
~Should be active on the site. Explained absence is understandable of course.
Patrick will be
~a very mean character who can go to any extent for power
~very likely to cheat on his wife many times
~Is not supporting death eaters but is not against them either. He will trade with them and form alliance if he seems that to be profitable.
~Deals and does business with muggles
~attending lot of parties/events and is famous so should be known by people

Cobie-Smulders-Sleek-Black-Updo-Hairstyle-200x200.jpg

Mother: Camilla Cavanaugh
Occupation: Manager of "Thunderbroom", broomstick manufacturing company in London
Blood status: Mixed blood
Current age:31
Former Hogwarts house:Gryffiindor
Camilla Cavanaugh is a very nice, friendly, caring and lovely person. She loves her husband and her son very much. She balances her work together with the house work very well as she has learned those skills from her own mother. She comes from a rich wizarding family in Canada who are some of the finest broomstick manufacturers in the wizarding community.

Person RPing Camilla:
~Should be active and ready to RP in holidays

Camilla will be
~Having fraternal twins soon!
~Broken to know her husband has betrayed her
~loving Kyle always
~Later on stand up to his husband

Okay now for some more fun :D

Maternal family

Camilla's siblings
~One brother will currently be 29 (living in Canada)
~Second brother 25(Living in America)
*Sister who is 21 years old (Lives in France)(Taken)
(All are younger than Camilla and all are rich, though not as much as Kyle's parents)

I have not given them names as I would like the people who RP them to be as free as possible. Also their personalities are open to anything except being death eaters. People who RP them are free to show their spouses or not etc. Also their jobs are all for you to decide. *I can see the sister being a fashion model :cool:

*Also I can see the 29 year old brother of Camilla being married to Patrick's 27 year old sister

*The 21 year old sister is not married yet and is soon to be married. I am hoping to show Kyle attending her wedding in the next holidays.

Maternal grandfather
~Will have a very important role in future RP.
~Anyone with any name and last name
~Will be having a rich character who is friendly, fun and nice and kind
~Is not retired works to now make wizarding toys and has a booming business in Canada.
~Well known

Paternal family
Patrick's siblings
*Elder brother 38(France) and has children who study at Beauxbatons(Taken)
~Elder sister 36(Anywhere in Europe
~Younger brother 29 (Anywhere in Europe)(Taken)
~Younger sister 27( Canada hopefully married to Camilla's 29 year old bro)

(*The boys should have Cavanaugh as their last name. All siblings are middle class. Often visit Cavanaugh estates in London for long stays)
Again, their names, jobs, children etc are all on you Plus I dont mind if they are Death Eaters :cool:

*I would probably be looking forward to RP with the children from Beauxbatons and their parents soon in coming holidays with the wedding.

Phew! That took a while to write.
So anyone who is interested in making any of these character or having a character who will fit into any of this people please reply here or PM me. I would have so much help if some family members were brought to life :wub:

&&More

I have a plot in mind that will be taking place in Kyle's fifth or sixth year. What I am looking for
~A girl who comes from a powerful family and can have a major crush on Kyle. She has to be a year or two younger than Kyle and should study in HNZ for many RPs to be possible. The girl cannot be from Hufflepuff(too nice to be evil) or gryffindor(don't need a magnet)The girl will be getting into an arranged mairrage with Kyle which as the plot goes on will not happen. For more info...PM me
~The said 'girl's' father.

Benefits of the plot:
~Drama
~The girl gets to have a hard core enemy later
~Lots of more drama
~Gets to date Kyle for a year!! and go to the yule ball with him
~Gets to be Kyle's friends before they start dating

I would be interested in helping you. Is there anyone in particular you want created? I like them all and I can't choose! XD

Yay a reply:)
Thanks I would like for Kyle's father to be made if you are okay with having a mean character
Camilla Cavanaugh and Patrick's 29 year old brother have been taken up by Lovi <3
Camilla's 21 year old sister has been taken too

Alright, I'll make Patrick soon and we can go from there :)

That would be super cool Tenile :hug:
They should be of British origin but live in France cuz the parents have jobs there and the children attend school so it all fits. Maybe one child could be a girl and the other a boy. They have to be elder than Patrick or maybe one of them his age. It would make sense if the parents had magical jobs but anythings fine. Plus as two brothers ( Dietrich-Slytherin, Patrick- Ravenclaw) I suppose you could put your character in those house but anything is fine. Being different is always cooler :D And yeah Patrick is the brother who has achieved more in his life than any of his siblings. Dietrich is an official Qudditch player.

His elder brother and sister had just been average students and none of them had been prefects and Patrick had made his parents very proud. His younger siblings who were in third and second year during the time were average students too all being interested in reading, swimming and Qudditch at some level but never making it into the team.

That's an extract of what I had written about Patrick in Kyle's bio. So I suppose the elder brother couldn't have been a prefect or any good in Qudditch. You can make him good at stuff like Arthimacy, Runes, dealing with magical creatures, writer, professor, herbology, healer or anything else.

Dietrich was made a prefect in his fifth year and Patrick had left school by then and we can say that he had qudditch skills too as he now clearly is very good and playing internationally but he was just being shadowed by his brother etc.

I hope that helped.

Okay, that's fine. Is there a child that you would most prefer to be created? Because I think I'll only make one. So would one of Kyle's cousins benefit any plot you have with him more than the other?

Anyway, I'll create Kyle's uncle a little later and get him developed. ^_^

No problem. At the moment no, I dont have any plots where Kyle's cousin from France would be required but if I do then I will PM you. Maybe when Camilla's sister in France gets married they all could RP etc

Okay. If it's fine with you, I can create the uncle now, and the female cousin. I know the uncles age, but is there any specific age you'd like the female cousin to be?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back