Family time

(ah well laura :o)

she smiled at his face and shiver " oh then in I wont tell you the next bit" she laughed and rolled on the floor

Josh nodded. " Good dont tell me. Not unless you want to know about me and Kenny." He laughed again. He was laughing a lot at the moment, he was happy just to be with Morgan.

Josh laughed loudly. " Ok little sister i dont want to dirty your mind anymore then it already is." He smiled then led on his back and looked uo at the clouds. " You know im his first boyfriend. Its weird that everything thing we do im his first. Im the first boy he kissed held hands with and all that." He smied

Josh shrugged and put his arms around her in a hug and sighed. " I remember when you were little we used to do this all the time. You used to like it at night when you would watch all the starts in the night sky."

she was happy smiling "yeah I remember especially when I did this" she jabbed into his sides with her hands went over him and hung on to the edge of the cliff! she screamed "JOSH HELP!"

Josh got up quickly and took Morgans hand and pulled her up. He pushed her away from the cliff edge and stared at her. " What in merlins name do you think your doing. The cliff was right there."

Josh could see she was scared. He ran after her and hugged her tightly. " Hey dont worry. Your not hurt ok just be a little more careful next time."

Josh smiled slightly and wiped away her tears with his thumb. " Hey you have nothing to be sorry about you were just having fun thats all. I mean if we were placing blame then i should not have let you near the cliff." He moved her hair from her face. " Cheer up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back