Family time

Joshua Chase

OOC First Name
Laura
Josh walked over to the cliffs where he would be seeing his little sister Morgan. Even though they were family he had seen very little of her and was quite happy to see her again. He had quite a bit to tell her and new that she would be happy to see him.
He sat down on the grass and led down and waited for her to show up.

Josh saw Morgan coming towards him. He smiled widely and stood up to greet her in a bear hug. " Hey little lady. How are you?" He released her and looked at her with a grin

Josh nodded nappily. " Yeah things are very good. Me and Kenny are back together and thats good i suppose. So are you ana Tyson still together?" Josh didnt really like Tyson mainly becasue he dated Morgan

Joshua hugged her tight and scowled. " Did he leave you or did you leave him. Do you want me to snap his neck for you?" He looked down at her as he kissed the top of her head

Josh rubbed her back and sighed. " I will talk to him later dont worry. Anywy you were way to good for him you know. You should try it with Mark. I like him he is a propper boy who actually stands up for himself and isnt a pu$$y" He smiled

Josh sighed and rolled his eyes. " Fine what ever you want.Also tell him i said hi." He laughed slightly and brushed some hair from her face. " Your going to be a heart breaker when your older you know that right." He smiled

Josh laughed out loud at what Morgan said. " Thats my girl. At least you get over them quick i suppose. Of well you get that from mum you know." He chuckled at the thought of Morgan being like mum, she was very similar

Josh laughed. " Like mum thanks." He repeated in a high pitch mocking voice. " I though you were a mummys girl. You can never wait to go and see her." He rolled his eyes again at her mood swings

Josh laughed and ruffled her hair up. " Well i carnt keep up with your mood swings ok. You change every second. Its very confusing you know." He released her from the hug and stood infront of her with a grin on his face

Josh folded his arms across his chest and tried to keep a strait face. " Sorry Morgan geeze is it your time of he month or something. Since when are you this stressy?"

Josh laughed with her and rolled his eyes once more and sat on the ground. " Well i didnt think you had a sense in humor. I guess you still have a few first times left hey." He chuckled and playfully nudged her

Josh chuckled and shrugged inosently. " I dunno Morgan what am i trying to say?" He looked at her and stuck his tongue out at her.

(Not sure if thats allowed wes. :o )

Josh stopped laughed and looked at her. " Thanks that just what i wanted to know.) He shivered slightly at it then shook his head with the thoughts and thought about Kenny. " As long as your not doing it im fine ok."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back