Family Reunion

Upon seeing the letter Morgase picked it up and opened it, reading it over eagerly. She quickly wrote a reply and sent it off with Capulet.

Morgase turned and looked at Erik, frowning. Shane had run into Tristan. What if Tristan led Shane here? Although Erik was not her biological son Morgase loved him as if he were her own, but he reminded her of Tristan. She was sure Tristan wanted him back, and possibly even wanted her back as well. Did she want him back?

Letting out a small sigh Morgase picked up her cup of tea and began to sip it silently.

"Yes," Montague smiled, "Uncle Montygoo." He looked over to his sister, who appeared to be very worried, "It'll be fine. He wants to see his mother again; and he's got to be a smart kid, to make it this far in the world on his own. He'll see the sense in things. Why wouldn't he love to see young Erik here? Besides, Sammael's not here to ignite another row between them."

"Shane is not my worry, it is Tristan." Morgase looked down at Erik and then back up at Montague. "Shane said he had run into Tristan, and I am sure Tristan will try and use him to get to me and Erik."

She frowned slightly and took another sip of her tea. "Will you be home tomorrow?"

Montague nodded in acknowledgement of Morgase's concern, Tristan could do something like she was fearing. "I can, if you need me to be. I can call," he paused, realizing his sister might not be familiar with the muggle invention, which he found quite useful in the running of his shop, "Let my assistant know and she can fill in for me."

Morgase smiled softly. "I would appreciate that greatly Mont. Besides, I am sure Shane would like seeing his uncle again."

"I told him to come here, since he remembers where it is and it is private. I hope that is all right." Morgase had of course not asked Montague, but she did not think it would be a problem that Shane was coming here instead of meeting her somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back