🌹 Rose Giving Family Matters

Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Unique | Talkative | Professor Maxwell's Asst.
OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
She has one down on her list and seven more for her to finish her delivery, Naomi didn't realised how hard work is to deliver. It was a good thing though that she was wearing her sneakers. They're comfortable and ready for something like this to happened. The Hufflepuff was then on her second delivery, the first one wasn't a trip like any other. Brandishing her little banner with the name Louis in it. Other students who saw it told her to go to the Lawn and that's what she did.

Louis always felt a bit better after getting some fresh air. He had kicked a ball around for a bit, glad for the break outside. He looked up when he saw a girl approach with a banner with his name on it. Louis frowned and called to her. "Are you looking for me?"

Naomi was walking around, hoping that someone would notice her. A few walking around and someone did. "Yes, sir!" The little Hufflepuff exclaimed excitedly. "I have a delivery for you." She was thankful that it was actually the receiver. Naomi took a yellow rose and the letter with it from her notebook. "Here you go, sir." She handed the items.

[in French]
Louis,

Thank you for being a good my brother.

Love, Giulia

Louis raised his eyebrows a bit when the girl called him sir. She was aware he was barely older than her, right? He ignored it, though, as he was pretty interested in the rose she was giving him. He was a bit disappointed to see it was yellow, but he took it from her with a grateful smile anyway. "Oh, thanks." He said, looking at the note. He smiled, it was rather sweet of Giulia. Though she really had to practice her English more.

"No worries. Well, I hope the rose and letter made your day. I must bid you good bye now." Her rose deliveries are almost done. She waved good bye and went on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back