Georgia Astor

Daddy's Girl | Pure | Smart

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Georgia was excited to be in Hogwarts but she could never enjoy it as much as she did if she didn't have her sister by her side. Bella had to take at least a 50 percent of all the reasons why her little sister liked the school so much. And of course, with starting the school, she wasn't going to leave her big sister aside, so she packed some cupcakes and sweets that she had taken with her and went to find her sister. She didn't find it odd that she saw her sister by Hufflepuff table as it was breakfast time, and Georgia just joggled in her sister's direction excitedly. "Hey Bella," she threw her arms around sister from behind in a hug, wanting to hug her sister tightly. @Elizabella Drake

Elizabella was a little depresion and she was made some mistake @Professor Landon Carter greenhouse. She was like that in first time and she didn't know why. But she was look like she was cry in last night in her pillow. She needed talk with girl talk. "Hi, i am not good feeling" She told her with warm smile and mayby her sister.

And right away, she didn't need to see sister's face to know that something wasn't right. "What happened? You alright?" she immediately sat down next to Bella, ignoring sweets, food and everything, just fully paying attention to her sister.

"I just feel so tired. I have to many things. I just made mistake in greenhouse and professor will be mad at me. It happened first time becouse i have a little depresion. " She told her and take deep breath and ir was happened first time in her life.

Georgia looked confused by what was going on but she just leaned in and hugged her, trying to comfort. "I'm sure that the professor will understand it since it's your first make, it's gonna be alright," she didn't really know what to do, she just tried to do her best, so she patted her hands and leaned with her head on her chest. It usually calmed her dad down when he was overwhelmed at the times.

''You think? It's my first time.'' She told her and hugged her sister. At least she was here and Parker? He don't needed Elizabella and she didn't find him. ''And I hoped i was like him and he left shcool and he don't writed me our something, i think it's over'' She told her.

"Totally," Gi tightly hugged her sister back, letting her vent. "Fenton? Forget about him, he doesn't deserve you anyway," she looked up at her and then came up with an idea. "What do you say if we get an ice cream from the elves in the kitchen, then go to the student lounge or somewhere else and you can wallow with me?"

''Are you sure? He was realy cute.''She told her. ''I would love to go with you. But can we first finish with this and then go? I missed ice cream. I hope professor won't get mad to me.'' She smiled and feelet a little better and her mind was ready made her mistake.

"You deserve better, you can do better," Georgia reassuringly smiled at her and nodded. "He won't. Stuff happens, I'm sure he will be alright. And of course, finish and then we will go," she nodded again, giving her sister time.

''Aww, you are the best. Are you happy there? And Ravenclaw is good for you?'' She wanted know a little more about her sister. ''Thanky so much, i fell better right now and we can go.'' She was finished her lucnh our dinner and she was ready go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back