Family Bonding

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi sighed as she pulled on her cardigan, it was only a reach away from her bed. The blonde got up and brushed her hair, it looked like she had an Afro mixed with extra curly hair. Once she had her hair all straightened down, she made her way downstairs at her fathers house. Caysi decided that she would stay at her fathers house so she could be with Chase for a bit.

The blonde looked at the clock, it was only ten thirty. Caysi went to her fathers backyard and decided that she would sit in the garden.

Chase had decided to have a day off from life, and take life in the slow lane. So not bothering to wake-up until late, Chase tiredly made his way downstairs to see where Caysi was. He loved the fact that he got to see his best-friend every day now, and her being his biological sister just made things even better for the young adult.

Chase walked through the living-room in search of his sister. "Cays!!!" He called, unable to find her. Chase yawned then saw that the door was open letting the morning sun-light in which stung Chase's eyes as he gradually began to wake-up. "Ah there you are..." He said, wandering out into the garden and walking over to his sister. "Good Morning." He said, leaning down to give her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "And how are you this morning?" He asked her happily, before pulling over a seat and sitting next to his sister.

Caysi looked up to see her brother looking for her and coming her way. It was nice that she could see her brother alot, and that she got some more time to bond with him. Caysi thought of even moving back with her father. A four bedroom house was just a bit too big for her at the moment. Even a condo or loft would be fine with her at the time.

" Good Morning, it's really nice out, so I decided.. why not have a drink out here?" Caysi laughed as she put her coffee cup down. " I'm really good, there are somethings that we need to talk about, but good." Caysi nodded along as she spoke. " How about you? How are you this morning?" She asked her brother.

Chase smiled as his sister spoke. He was so glad that she had been hanging around recently, it meant that he could see his sister everyday, and Chase loved that thought. He wondered what she could want to talk about, he guessed it was about Riley, but Chase would let her bring that up. "I'm good thanks sis...you're right what a lovely morning?..." Chase said happily as he watched a bee or two fly around the garden. "I should probably get me some breakfast..." Chase said with a laugh, looking round to the kitchen the deciding that eh couldn't be bothered to move just yet. "Ah I'll make it later..." He joked. "I'll have Brunch..." He said before looking at his sister and laughing. "So what did we need to talk about?" Chase asked, deciding to bring up the what was possibly a tender subject.

Caysi laughed, " Yeah.. food really wasn't the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning." The blonde joked as she took a sip of her warm coffee. " You know how I was out really late last night?" Caysi said, her eyes looking over at her brother. " I was out with a guy." She smiled leaning back. " Not just any guy, but an amazing guy.. I've never felt like this ever.. it's just a weird feeling in my stomach.. and really everywhere." Caysi said squinting her eyes, the sun was just peering at her. " I don't know what to do at all." She shrugged her shoulders, hoping that her brother could help her.

Chase smiled as Caysi told him that she was out with a boy last night. "Well I say Caysi Finnigan..." He joked, before playfully nudging her. "Was he good-looking?" Chase asked, trying to make her sister feel a little better about the whole situation. "Look Cays...if you like him that much...and it sounds like you do...then why don't you just tell him..." Chase paused for a few seconds. "Before I grab him off ya." He added on, trying to make his sister smile, he didn't mind helping his sister with her boy problems. But he also liked to try and make her laugh about it aswell.

Caysi laughed at her brother making jokes with her, it made her feel a bit better. " Oh, we both know that we like eachother very much, we already talked about that." The blonde nodded. " And yes, he's very good looking, he's actually a singer, his name is Jacob Romance... heard of him?" She questioned her brother.

Chase laughed at the name. "No I haven't...but Cays...only you could get a man called Jacob Romance...what a name? Does he live up to high expectations?...With that sir-name he better do..." He said to Caysi before letting out some last giggled before looking at his sister and smiling. "But I'm glad you're happy Cays...and if you both like each other then that's great..." He told her kindly.

Caysi laughed as her brother pointed out his last name, " Honestly I didn't even think about his last name until now." The blonde laughed and shook her head. " And yes he does live up to his name, he's a really good guy." The blonde nodded. " I think that your gunna like him." She nodded and smiled.

Chase smiled, his sister seemed happy, and that was all that mattered. "Good, I'll try not to like him too much, you'll have to introduce me to this Romance Boy...who I'm told is very good looking..." Chase looked at his sister and smiled at her cheekily before messing her hair-up with his hand. "Got Ya...Now Come Catch Me." Chase said running off, acting a little childish as he waited for Caysi to chase after him.

Caysi laughed as she heard her brother speak. " You better not like him too much." She said. " Oh Chase, your gunna get it." She said getting up, running after get brother. " Ok, we need to stop, I'm getting old, can't run as fast." Caysi laughed.

Chase stopped and turned to face his sister when she spoke. "Old? Caysi Finnigan getting old? Oh Cays, don't go scaring the guys away with your grey hair..." Chase teased before laughing and walking over to his sister and giving her a very sweet brotherly hug. "I'm sure he'll think you're the best thing that's ever happened to him Cays." He told her seriously, as if he had put an end to all the jokes. Chase then released the hug and let out a cheeky smile. Chase could never be serious for too long...it just wasn't him. "But...as I said...don't go turning him into a pretty boy...'cause I might snatch him and hold him hostage...just like I'm gonna with you." Chase joked, before running behind his sister then picking her up from behind before running inside with her, dropping her on the sofa then sitting in the other chair. Chase could be so childish sometimes.

Caysi laughed, " Yeah, I've been meaning to go to the hairdresser's..." She sighed and shook her head jokingly. " Aww, thank you Chase." She said giving her brother back, a tight hug. The blonde laughed as her brother picked her up and ploped her on the sofa. " Anything new with you?" She asked, looking over at her brother.

Chase thought as Caysi asked about him. "Oh...trying to change the subject are we?" Chase joked. Having thought about it, Chase discovered that nothing was new really. "Nah...not really Cays...all I need is a boyfriend..." He said, before sighing then looking down. Chase missed the days of being straight when he could just go and speak to any girl and flirt with them. As much as Chase knew fully well that he was gay, he found it much harder, he couldn't just go and start flirting with some random guy, he'd get himself punched. "I don't know how you girls do it...us guys are so fussy..." He told his sister, after all the joking, what he had said could've sounded like another joke, but Chase was infact being deadly serious.

Caysi shook her head, even though she was trying to change the subject. " I know it's hard, I can only imagine." She said sighing, giving a warm smile at her brother. " I know what you mean, honestly.. It's like that with us too.." She nodded. " Plus all the heartache, headaches and tears that we have over guys." The blonde shook her head. " I find it quite interesting at times." She hugged a pillow that was close to her.

OOCOut of Character:
Love the new banner. :p

Chase smiled softly at Caysi as she agreed. "Well...I'm glad I'm not the only one..." He said, moving over to sit next to his sister and putting his arm around her, pulling her in for a weird side-ways hug. "Yeah...boys are quite interesting." Chase said, bringing back his sense of humour. "Especially the hot ones..." Chase said with a camp giggle.

Caysi laughed, " For sure, the hot ones." She poked playfully at him. " All I know is that by thirty, I want to be married, have children, have an even better carreer." The blonde shrugged her shoulders.

"By thirty I want to have a boyfriend..." He told her cheekily. "A hot one...one that you'll be jealous of..." He joked with her as he scruffed up her hair. "And preferably not the one that you marry..." Chase laughed as he sat and thought for a minute, awaiting Caysi's reply.

Caysi laughed, " Oh you'll have a boyfriend, but he wont be hotter than Jacob.. he's scrumptious." The blonde fixed her hair back to normal. " I would hope that it won't be the one that I marry." She playfully poked him back. " We'll find you a hot man." The blonde nodded, looking at her brother.

Chase laughed as Caysi called Jacob scrumptious. "Scrumptious ey? Well that's a new one..." Chase with with a cheeky smile, before listening to what else Caysi had to say. "Don't worry I'll try to resist Jacob." He joked. Of course, if Chase did ever like any of Caysi's boyfriends, he would never even think of getting close to them, he could never have a mean enough heart to do that to his sister. "And oh...he'll be hot...all the hot ones are either gay or married...come on why do you think all the girls Chase me?" He joked again before laughing. Chase was far to obviously gay to be chased by the girls, despite his rather adorable face.

Caysi laughed as she playfully punched her brother in the arm. " You better, or else I'm going to dye your hair purple with polka dots." Caysi threw a pillow at Chase, " Maybe you Chase them away." She shrugged her shoulders as she giggled. " I agree with you, but thank Merlin that Jacob isn't married." The blonde smiled.

Chase laughed then grabbed the pillow before hitting Caysi across the back of the head with it. "Hey I do not chase them away...my name is Chase...they so obviously Chase me..." Chase joked. "Hey don't you worry. It won't be long before Jacob gets those Wedding Bells ringing." Chase teased his sister, hitting her over the head with the pillow three more times before running off upstairs.

The blonde laughed, " I don't think so... I don't know if he wants to marry me, what makes you say that Mr. I Chase them away." The petite blonde said before chasing her brother up the stairs. " I'm going to die your hair red now." She joked, trying to find him.

Chase hid behind the wall at the top of the stairs, but cracked in laughter as he jumped out, hoping to make Caysi jump. "Mr I Chase them away? What the devil are you on about?" He joked running down the stairs towards his sister, before suddenly stopping a step or two away from her. "Heeeyyy, I think I'd be quite an attractive red-head..." He joked as he began to tickle his sister. "Don't fall now will you?" He said, mid-laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back