Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 18 Inch Unyielding Oak Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
It was ridiculous. The sorting ceremony was so overrated, like it even mattered what house you were in. At least the Slytherin had followed suit with her parents and sister though, not like her poor brother. He may have been smart but she doubted he'd enjoy Ravenclaw. Not that she were complaining, she'd been spending way too much time with Isaac in preparation for school, and Soonkyu was sure the boy would end up giving their family a bad name anyway when he started to make friends.

Soonkyu helped herself to some breakfast, a nice bowl of cereal. All these people stuffing themselves as though they'd never been fed before they'd arrived here, was disgusting. She sat now by herself at the Slytherin table, not interested in talking to anybody. There was a time and a place to make a reputation but during a meal was not one of them. Her sister had told her of the Slytherin try outs that would be happening soon, but as if she wanted to actually be on a team with any other Kendall. Why couldn't her siblings realise she wanted nothing more than to separate herself from them?

</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">Breakfast was really uneventful that morning. So far Isaac Kendall-Wu had found no one that was worth befriending and he was finding it rather annoying if he had to be completely honest here. There was only one other person in his house, that Styx boy but he didn't even speak. How was he meant to communicate with him? All of their conversations would be entirely one sided, which was why the first year ravenclaw began searching for his family members. As long as he didn't live in their shadows he was good but he still wanted to say hi. Finally, his eyes spotted Soonkyu, one of his sisters who he tolerated more than the rest. She was the one with whom he'd spent the time preparing for Hogwarts and now here he was. He did wonder why he was the one who had to stand out in his family and be placed in Ravenclaw but he didn't mind that much. He could create a name for himself. Isaac stood, dusting off his clothes with his eyes still on his sister at the Slytherin table. He would have preferred the same house as the rest of his family members but to him, houses were simply further separation from each other. "​
Soonkyu," he called out her name as he went over to her. He expected her to snap, glare or roll her eyes at him like she normally did whenever he was around. He didn't care though. He just wanted to see how she was fairing in Slytherin. Probably much better than Isaac was in Ravenclaw.
<i>
</i>

As though on que, she heard her name called out by a familiar voice. Great she thought. Just what she needed. It had been less than a week since they'd been separated and yet Isaac clearly was missing her company already. "What do you want Isaac?" She called out, not bothering to turn her head to greet him. She hadn't managed to find him since the sorting ceremony, not that she'd tried particularly hard, and honesty she sort of felt sorry for him. There hadn't been a Ravenclaw in the family since Keira, and everyone knew how she turned out.

Finally, she glanced up towards the boy, nodding her head to signal he could sit down. "Made any friends yet? Or have you managed to scare everyone off?" She asked, referring to his easily tempted hatred of muggle-borns, a trait he'd managed to pick up from their father's side of the family.

Kimmyeon strode into the Great Hal, heading directly to the Slytherin table. Classes would begin today and for the fifth year that meant the beginning of her exam years; something she would have to take very seriously. She'd only dipped into the hall for a slice of toast, but catching sight of her sister at the table, she thought it best to find out how she were doing. Luckily for Soonkyu, Kimmy was in a good mood. As she approached her sister, Isaac also joined them unexpectedly. What was he doing so far from his station? As far as Kimmy was aware, he had no intention of mingling with his siblings.

"Guys, you're not arguing already are you?" She said as she approached. Although she'd spotted Soon in the common room earlier on in the week, it was also her first time coming across Isaac in the school since the Sorting Ceremony. "Congratulations on Ravenclaw. I bet dad will be proud" She said, a slight hint of sarcasm in her voice. Kimmy had managed to remain somewhat alone in the school, through choice, but she was curious to know how her younger siblings faired in this regard. Neither of them were quite like Soohye, who rumor would have it had already managed to date two members of the Beauxbatons quidditch team. Nevertheless if the third year joined Hogwarts next summer, hopefully she too would make Slytherin, it was tradition afterall.

Isaac rolled his eyes, noticing that Soonkyu didn't even turn her head towards him. He shrugged it off and sat down next to her anyway, he didn't really care if she didn't want him there. He was going to sit there if he so wished. Oh, it turned out he wasn't going to be a bother, as his sister nodded at him to sit down. "Neither. Well, there is this one guy in my dorm, but he doesn't speak." Isaac was honestly confused about how that boy worked. How did someone not talk for one entire day? Seemed as though that boy didn't use his voice at all actually. "I'd be surprised if his voice isn't croaky when he finally decides to say something, like his name," Isaac snorted. It was truly ridiculous, the whole thing. "Besides that, I haven't really gotten the chance to meet new people. I guess Jaime Huberta's one, but he's a slytherin so that kinda sucks." Truth be told, if Jaime were in Ravenclaw then the chances of Isaac having more friends at this point would be very high. He sighed. "It's a shame they let so many dirty blooded magical folk in," he admitted and saw Kimmy, his older sister walk towards their side of the table. "No we're not. We are having a proper conversation...for once," he grinned innocently at both his sisters. "Thanks, I'm sure he will," Isaac said sarcastically, only meaning it as a joke. If Kimmy knew him and how he went about handling these sorts of 'compliments' then she would know he hadn't meant to cause harm. As he thought about it, however, he began to wonder about what his parents would think. "Hey do you think I should owl mom and dad later?"
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back