Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
"Should I talk to him? Or not?" Ai thought as she reached the Courtyard and continued to think of an answer. It has been quite a while since the time at the Cliffs where she had fought her brother, but it still felt like it just happened a few minutes ago. Her hands were still bandaged and they were still swollen and hurting. She had been punching the walls lately, causing them to bleed and get swollen. The young girl had no family and friends for the moment. She was still alone. And she couldn't help but envy the ones in the Courtyard with a companion, it seems like she was the only one without a companion with her.

The loneliness was something she can handle, at least that's what the Hufflepuff thought. She knew that she had to take care of herself and deal with the loneliness at well. She never knew when she would be alone, and she knew this would be a good time to make herself used to it. Ai took a seat at one of the benches looking as each student passed by. Each different faces and each not minding her. It was lonely and sad for the young Ai Edogawa.

Amelia's mind had been full of thinking about the Edogawa twins.Even though she hadn't even spoke to Ai,she felt sorry for the girl even though she had been kinda in the wrong.Amelia wasn't going to say anything as it wasn't her place to.She might have a crush on Conan but that didn't give her a right to dive into their family problem and start to try and fix it.There was a lot going on that she didn't understand and unless she became closer to Conan or he decided to tell her,she was gonna stay out of this confrontation unless Conan was very hurt or upset then she would have to try and sort things out because he was her friend and she would do anything to make her friends happy.

Amelia sent letters to her family regularly though she didn't do it as often because mostly she had nothing to say.There was no unusual going ons in the school and there was nothing exciting going on in her life well except maybe Conan but she wasn't going to say anything about that especially to her older brothers or younger brother and sisters for that matter as she would be teased endlessly and it could prove to be nothing after all.As Amelia thought these thoughts,she entered the courtyard.The sun was shinning brightly though there was a hint of Autumn in the air.She walked along and sat down on a bench ,not paying attention to her surroundings

The young girl's head was focused on other students. She wanted to keep her mind as busy as possible. She wanted to focus on her studies, focus on other people. Just not on herself or not think about anything at all. If she did that, visions of the past may come, and that was something the girl had and wanted to avoid as much as possible. The young girl's thoughts came in randomly, like how her friends were doing, how will she do this semester and a lot more.

But, the young girl's thoughts were interrupted by another girl suddenly seating on the bench she was seating on. It was no big deal but the young girl should've asked permission first. She was just about to yell at the girl when she thought about the last time she fought about almost the same situation. "Look. I don't mind you sitting on the same bench as me. But, would you at least tell me your name or house so that I don't look like someone who doesn't who they're sitting with?" she told the other girl as calmly as she could. Which was quite hard when her badly bandaged hands started to hurt a bit.

Amelia's mind turned to Conan once more.It had been doing that a lot lately.He was so cute and she loved his brown eyes and they had had a great time playing soccer.It was her first ever crush.She had never been interested in boys before.They had always teased her and she had always been fighting with them and so on so having a crush on any of them was a completely foreign thought to her but with Conan it was different.He was a complete gentleman but yet he was fun to be around.She was young though so she wasn't totally certain of her feelings yet.It was a confusing situation to be in and she hoped her dam feelings would sort themselves out soon enough because she hated getting all shy and bashful around him.She wanted to be herself,tough Amelia who didn't take nonsense form anyone.

Amelia's thoughts were interrupted when she heard Ai speak.Amelia was surprised and then a bit defensive "Well it's not your bench.big enough for two people to sit down and not know each other"She said reasonably.That's what she thought anyways "But my names Amelia Jane and I'm in Slytherin-you are Ai?"She asked.She hoped Ai didn't have any bad views on Slytherins or she thought all of them were the same because as she was reminded often enough she wasn't like most Slytherins "Sorry about the chair though,I just didn't think the same way as you"She added

Ai's thoughts had been interrupted by the girl suddenly seating. But she was not annoyed by that, at least she found someone she could focus on to avoid seeing things again. Ai felt irritated when the girl went defensive, but she tried her best to calm herself down. She took a deep breath and said as calmly as she possibly could, "Take a look around you. Everybody knows who they're sitting with and we're the only ones who doesn't know each other." It was true and she hated being in these kinds of situations. They were annoying situations.

Ai watched as the girl introduced herself. She looked awfully familiar but she couldn't exactly point out where she had seen the girl. It seemed that they were in the same age, but knowing that doesn't really help much. And with much thinking, she also introduced herself. "Yeah, I'm Ai Edogawa, Hufflepuff. RHI might be the answer but I'm still going to ask. How do you know my name?" she asked curiously. An awful lot of students knew her name thanks to the gossip magazine and it wasn't really her ideal way to get popularity. "Well, that much is obvious," she said when Amelia told her that she doesn't think the way Ai does. Ai perfectly knew that, since they are different individuals.

Amelia smiled "But who likes to be the same as everyone"She said,she did see where Ai was coming from but Amelia had never had any problems with being different.She would have no problem sticking out in a crowd.Who cares if you aren't the same,we are all different why not show it?Amelia watched amused as Ai tried to calm herself.Someone was not in a very good mood.But after what happened with her brother,Amelia didn't really blame her.Amelia would probably be feel the same if she were in Ai's shoes,though she still wasn't completely sure what actually happened.Something over the girl Taylor anyways.Amelia would ask Conan next time she saw him.Her heart started to speed up ever so much when she thought about the next time she would see him.

It was kinda funny the way Amelia knew who Ai was but Ai didn't know who Amelia was.If she were meaner she would probably take advantage of it but Amelia wasn't that type of girl.She shook her head,there must be some reason why she was put in Slytherin she just had to find out what and then maybe she would be able to find out who she was. "I was there when you and your brother...fought"She said cautiously.It was probably a touchy subject and maybe she should have said the Rumor Has It magazine but she didn't think that would go down well either but maybe she could just say she came upon them by accident.Amelia nodded,Ai obviously didn't get where she was coming from but Amelia wasn't going to push it any further

"It's not like I want to be the same as everyone. It's just that it feels awkward," Ai shruged at the young girl. Ai had no problem with being different. Of course, she was a bit different, even when she was back in Japan. And she didn't really mind being different now. But, sitting with someone she doesn't know, and without permission was something that was really knew to her. And for her, it was kind of awkward, resulting in her getting a bit frustrated.

Ai was quite surprised that the girl was there during the day Ai had hoped that never happened. The day she and her brother fought. It was not a pleasant memory at all. "You were?" she asked the girl curiously. If she was her normal self, she would have been bursting out her anger. But, with her current situation, more enemies was something she wanted to avoid. She already had a handful and now was not a good time to add more to the collection. "Well, I didn't really notice you." she said truthfully. Well, if that girl was there, she really didn't notice her because of her anger and rage. But, a new question formed in the girl's mind. "Wonder how she knew that Conan is my brother?" she thought to herself. "Well, at least that answers one question," the Hufflepuff whispered with a sigh and waited for a respond from Amelia.

Amelia shrugged,she hadn't found it awkward but she would remember the other persons feelings next time she didn't end up having this conversation again or maybe something worse. "Well I'm sorry about that"She said simply.She was sorry ,she hadn't thought she was being rude or anything but she would definitely keep it in mind next time.She hadn't had a problem with it before so she wasn't sure if it was just Ai or was it what most people thought.Well she might find out soon,she wouldn't loose much sleep over it anyways.

Amelia doubted the girl had noticed her,she had been pretty fired up when Amelia had arrived.Amelia hadn't stayed long afterwards either,she had left Conan and Taylor try and sort out what happened because Amelia had been slightly lost as to what was happening.Ai seemed quite different to her brother,from what she was seeing now and what had happened at the fight.She doubted Conan was violent in any way or maybe she was being a bit biased as she did have a crush on him.She wasn't sure how he felt,she had sensed him looking at her at times but she wasn't sure what that meant.She didn't have experience with boys.She had always considered them annoying and disgusting but she felt Conan was different.She was looking forward to seeing him again but for now she felt like she had sort something out with his sister.She didn't want to be seen as taking sides as it wasn't her place to.She barely knew either of them and she barely knew anything of the situation. Amelia looked at her,confused "What do you mean?"She asked

Ai didn't really pay that much attention to Amelia's apology. "Well, no use crying over spilled milk," she thought to herself as she let out a small sigh. "Whatever. You're already there anyway," she said quite timidly. Well, it was true and there was nothing she could do to revert back time. Well, if there was something, she would have done it a long time ago. She already knew the girl's name anyway, at least they partly knew each other, and she figured it would be enough to reduce the awkwardness.

"Oh nothing," she said. Ai figured that she had said quite of her thoughts aloud, she may have picked the habit from Ryuuji-niisan, but right now, she didn't care. "Well, questions just come into my mind and I try to search for answers, that's all," she told Amelia. Well, she didn't particularly care about most of the questions. But, for most times, she felt the urge to search for the answer. And in this case, she wasn't really sure yet on whether she wanted to know the answer or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back