Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh knew it was very much a right of passage for Fergussons to help each other out when they got to school. But Liusaidh would agrue that she really didn't need to do this. She knew family was important and she liked Fraser and Graeme and the wee baby Floraidh was cute but, she didn't know this boy. Hadn't interacted with him all that much, but now he was here and at Hogwarts. Into Hufflepuff no less. A true Fergusson then. Well, a traditional one, she and her traitor brother were both the only Slytherins which she just thought meant all of her other siblings and parents were liars. But Technically this boy was her...nephew..not a sibling so the new generation were both to be boring. She had arranged to meet him in the courtyard, to say both hello and show him around a little. She would do this, Aonghas had asked her too and she wasn't going to say no to him. So Liusaidh was waiting but if this boy was even a minute late, she'd be off.

Zerrin had been really excited to find out there was a Fergusson at his school, one that would help show him around. He did his best to make sure he looked okay, and folded her a paper rose before rushing down to where she'd said to meet. He spotted her right away, and rushed over, a big smile on his face. "Liusaidh?" He slid to a stop next to her, and offered out the paper rose. "I'm Zerrin," He introduced himself a bit shyly, his heart thundering in his chest.

Liusaidh was greeted with a small child, whom she knew was Zerrin. She'd seen pictures of him from Aonghas and had seen at least Fraser and the new baby over the break. But this was the boy. He had a big smile, and was offering out a rose. At least he knew to be polite to his aunt. She reached and took the rose twirling it in his hand. "Welcome to Hogwarts," she said, with an almost mocking tone, but perhaps it was more because Liusaidh did lack a bit of sincerety in general in her tone. "Congratulations on Hufflepuff, Graeme will be very proud," she said, and it was a true fact, she was sure that Graeme wouldn't have minded whatever house he got, but the old family legacy house..that was a good thing. "Are you happy?"

Zerrin lit up, folding his hands behind his back and giggling shyly. "Thanks!" He told her, rocking on his toes. "I am. I miss Fraser and Floraidh and my parents but I like it, one of my dorm mates is an old friend and I've already got a best friend named Silas," He chattered nervously for a moment before clearing his throat. "I, um, thank you for showing me around," He smiled.

Liusaidh wasn't sure what she was looking for in an answer, but she got the impression immediately that this boy was very much like her Fraser. Excited and happy to be there. Liusaidh nodded. "Of course, that's what family does," there was an emphasis on the word family but not necessarily because Liusaidh didn't think him family. "Right, I assume you want to probably check out the quidditch pitch, and then we can check out the trophy room, but is there any place you'd like to check out.

Zerrin hardly noticed her emphasis on the word family, too excited to look around to care. "Oh, yes please!" He agreed immediately, trying not to be too excited and knowing a little that he was failing a bit. "Is there anywhere that you could throw a party?" He asked. "My best friend Silas and me wanted to throw a welcome party for the first years so we could all get to know each other," He told her, bouncing a bit as he said it. "And where do you like to hang out?" He asked, smiling. He wanted to know more about her.

Liusaidh motioned towards where the pitch was, motioning for him to go first towards the pitch. "There's an abandoned classroom that you could use," she wasn't sure a why anyone would want to go to a party for first years, but she'd had a lot of people in her year so perhaps it would've just been her year with too many people unable to really do much. "It depends on if you want the professors to know about the party or not, becuase if you don't mind them knowing then the student lounge would work as well,"

Zerrin followed her instructions easily, following her lead. She was so tall, and so pretty. He loved her hair. He looked around, taking everything in easily. "Where would you have it?" He asked her. "I don't mind if the Professors know or not, its not a bad thing. Where would you throw a party?" He looked up to her with a bright smile. "Are you going to miss it here when you graduate?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back