Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Camelia Kyle rushed her hair and thought about putting a fake flower in it, before dubbing it to be a little too much. She looked down at her dress, with clear wedges on her feet. The dress was her mothers when she was her age, having saved it for something like this. Camelia could not believe that it fit her perfectly, like it did now. She was asked by Octavian a couple of weeks ago, which forced Camelia to hurry and get something to wear since she did not plan on attending. Her dress was white as snow, and sparkled in the light. Camelia swallowed hard, not sure why she was nervous about tonight. Sure, she would be spending it with her future husband, but it was not like she was invited by anyone else. Camelia was a little too focused on flying a broom without the Quidditch part. Camelia did not want to join the team because she didn't want to make it awkward with Octavian's ex-girlfriend on the team. The young Gryffindor took a deep breath and made her way through the corridors. She didn't want to meet him outside of the common room. Instead, she hurried, but not too fast because she would definitely trip in this dress. There was not enough room for her legs to move as freely as she wanted. Camelia descended the stairs, her hand on the side rail, careful not to trip. Camelia smiled softly to herself as she reached the floor. From there, she waited for him to arrive, unless he was already there and she wasn't looking in the right direction.

Octavian wasn't over Marisol, but their breakup was inevitable, it had just sucked to have to do it. Surprisingly, Camelia had proved to be a great comfort to him so it seemed appropriate to ask her to the Yule ball. She was after all his future wife, and with Marisol out of the picture he had no reason to fight that anymore, perhaps inviting her to the Yule ball was Octavian growing up and accepting his fate. The Gryffindor dressed in the dorm and made his way down to the common room. He was not expecting to see Camelia until he got to the dance and he didn't want to hang around to risk bumping into Marisol, or even Wyatt. Octavian left the common room and made his way down through the castle to the Great hall where he saw Camelia waiting for him. The boy smiled at her as he approached her, "Camelia you look lovely,"

Camelia about jumped out of her skin when she heard someone tell her she looked lovely. Of course she was looking in the wrong direction. Her brown eyes went to see Octavian before a small smile spread across her lips. A part of her hoped that this would make him feel better, since the rabbit hunting didn't go so well. "Thanks. Um, it is my mother's. You look pretty good yourself." Camelia folded her hands in front of her, some sort of shyness seemed to take over, which was somewhat foreign to her. But a part of her wanted to know if he was just taking her because they were going to be married, or if maybe he liked her somewhat. Camelia reached for his hand, and smiled a little more, hiding her concerns, "Come on, let's dance! I hope you love dancing!"

Octavian had been worried the evening would be awkward but so far he felt at ease with Camelia, he actually enjoyed spending time with her so maybe the night would be fun after all."Your mother has good taste, and thanks, thought I'd make an effort for my wife to be," He laughed but quickly stopped wondering if Camelia would he made uncomfortable by his little comment. Their engagement wasn't exactly something they talked about, until just recently it had been something Octavian had been trying to forget. "That's a tricky question, do I love dancing yes, am I good at it, no, I hope your shoes have reinforced toe caps," Octavian nudged her gently and followed her out onto the dance floor.

Camelia looked down at the mention that they were going to get married. Sure, she knew that they were going to be married one day, but eventually, she hoped that he would look past that, and see her for who she really was. That was why she was pretending that the whole thing didn't exist, but to get to know him, hoping that she would feel something for him in the future. "Um, Octavian... Can we not mention the engagement? I kind of want you to like me, for me, one day." Camelia thought that would be a humble request. She placed her arms around his neck, keeping her distance from his feet cause the last thing she wanted was a hurt toe. She didn't want it to ruin her toe nail polish. Camelia smiled lightly, "Step on my toes, and I will kick you in the shin. Deal?"

Octavian soon has an answer to his worries, Camelia was uncomfortable with his mentioning of their engagement. He couldn't help but smile as she told him why she didn't want him to mention it. "I'd like that too, one day," He nodded and watched as she put her arms round his neck and he his arms round her waist, Camelia was taking great care to keep her feet as far from him as she could. "Come closer will you, I stand on you I promise you can kick me okay?" He asked her with a smirk. He was having fun with Camelia, and he never thought he would think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back