Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Clementine was a little nervous to take Anthony to her favorite spot but the two of them wanted to hang out and he said they could do whatever she wanted. He had taken her hand and led her out of the library and she hadn't let go of it the entire time they walked from the castle to the gardens. It was only until the entered the enchanted garden that she finally let go and gestured to the area around her with a small shrug. "This is where I like to go in my spare time," she said, feeling a little bashful. "It's a good place to be alone," she said unbothered by always being alone. "These are my favorite flowers," she pointed to some orange ones, and then led him to another section, "and I helped plant these roses with the Wild Patch." She beamed at the memory and added, "We use them for the Valentine's day rose deliveries," hoping he knew what she was talking about because it had become a big event in the recent years.

Anthony had been smiling as he and Clementine had walked through the castle and she had led him towards the Garden. He hadn't cared where she took him, especially since he had been the one to ask her to bring him to where she liked to go. He gave her a smile as he work everything in and listened to her explain things and all of the beautiful flowers that were around. He made a mental note when when mentioned that the orange ones were her favourite and he would ensure that he gave her one every now and then because he really enjoyed seeing her smile. "This is so beautiful, and you really helped?" He asked with a smile on his face. It was so nice out here, and he was happy that he could be out here with Clementine. He doubted it was much of a secret, but he was happy that she had brought him out here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back