Falling for the first time

Tristane Matthias

Wand
Holly 14" Core of Chimera scale
Callum was wandering around their streets, he was just visiting his grandparents in Russia and was bored inside of their house. Callum decided To take a walk and know more about the outside world where his grandparents live, he was the type of guy who doesn't want to see the outside world and just stay inside of his bedroom or just inside of their house back in New Zealand. As he observed the streets, Callum saw a girl about his age at a abandoned lot and a abandoned house just sitting at the porch. The house looks creepy but more creepier at night but it didn't stop him to go and know the girl, so, he walked inside of the vacant lot and straight to the girl who was reading a book. "Hello, I'm Callum Dmitriy. I just live 5 block from here .. and you are?" Callum asked smiling.

Isabella was yet alone again and having a reading session in one of the abandon house in their streets. Isabella loves to hang there around and just read a book, she was bored at home and decided to come in her favorite place. She was reading her favorite book when a voice came around and scared her, "Oh, gosh don't scare me like that." She told the guy who have just scared her, when she already fully restrain her breathing Isabella smiled at the guy named Callum, "Nice to met you, I'm Isabella but Sabel for short. And I live a few blocks from here too." She told Callum, Isabella was happy that someone will talk to her in this situation. "Want to sit with me?" Sabel asked.

Callum chuckled as the girl jumped at his appearance, the girl then introduce herself as Isabella but was prefered to be called as Sabel. Isabella was pretty and has a soft voice too, Callum couldn't resist it as he was asked to sit beside her and he did. "So, are you from here? cause I'm just visiting and will be back at New Zealand to start school." He told her, Callum kept clicking his fingers, he always do that when his nervous on something and maybe that's because Isabella is beside her.

As Callum sat beside her she noticed that the guy is nervous, Isabella placed her hand on his to stop clicking his fingers and after closed her book. "Yup, I'm from here, raised and born." Isabella told Callum and smiled, Sabel was stun when she heard that Callum is from New Zealand. "Your from New Zealand? My dad lives there right now and he said he'll get us and will start school there too." She explained as happiness exploded into her. "I'm so lucky I met you." Isabella smiled wider. She just doesn't know if Sabel is going to have friends in New Zealand and this is the right time to met Callum.

Callum's cheeks redden as Isabella touched his hand and stopped it from clicking its bones, at first he doesn't want to come because his just going to be bored and nothing to do but when Callum saw Isabella alone in this abandoned house his spirit lift up. "I hope we have the same attending school. Ever heard of Hogwarts?" He asked looking at Isabella's smooth skin face, Callum think that this is love at first sight. He didn't feel this way before, Callum had met tons of girls but his feelings are not like this when he saw Isabella.

"Oh my god, where in the same school. I can't believe this, I have my first friend to be in the same school as I am." She said shocked, Callum was lifting up her spirit and for that she just remember that Dymetris is moving in New Zealand too. This is a double celebration, "I wish you can met my other friend." Isabella smiled as she said that, she and Dymetris will going to be together soon. "Do you want to go to my house?" She asked, it was getting sundown and its ice cream time for Isabella. She stood up from the stairs of the porch and brush her plaid skirt from the dirt.

It is my lucky day after all He thought, Callum was lucky though because he got his first friend to be a girl and at the same time they go at the same school. As Isabella stood up and brushing her plaid skirt, he too stood up cleaning his back jeans. "Of course, I think were just neighboors." Callum said grinning, and the first time too that he was invited to a girls house.

Isabella smiled sweetly and lead the way out of the vacant lot and into the side walk, she hug her book to her chest. "You know your kinda like Dymetris .. my best friend." She told Callum, talking about Dymetris hurts her but it will be worth it because she fly to New Zealand next month anyway with her dad and siblings. Isabella will see him soon but with another friend and that would be Callum. "You said your just visiting ... who are you visiting here anyway?" She asked looking at Callum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back