Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair was a simple person, she simply didn't care about lessons. No, she knew everything she needed, she had a good knowledge about things that she was interested in but she had never cared to do homeworks or even bother to think about it. So catch her actually doing something for lessons was almost impossible and this time wasn't an exception, she was just hanging out in the student lounge. She took a sofa, put her feet on the table and looked through the new surfing magazine that she got that morning. Blair was often in the student lounge, it wasn't a secret or even uncommon. Her cat was in her lap and she still couldn't believe that Stefan got her a cat almost the next day after she had told him that she tried to convince her mom that she was a ready for a cat when she was younger. It still felt weird that she could just snap her fingers and get anything she want, she wasn't used to that. Tho, it didn't work the same way while she was in the school, she was just acting to be getting ready for the OWLs while she actually didn't even bother to open a book for it, she was only getting ready for the dueling tournament.

Isadora knew she had to study, she had put it off for a long time and now the exams were actually pretty soon. While Isadora didn't think she would get great marks even if she tried her best, she had to at least pass her classes. She knew her parents would be infuriating all break if she didn't. She sighed as she looked around the student lounge for a place to sit down and study, her books under her arm. She spotted Blair sitting on one of the sofas and went over to her after a moment. Blair was her big sister in Heta Omega, so Isadora hoped she wouldn't mind spending some time with her. "Aw! What's his name?" She asked as she stopped near the older girl, gesturing to the cat on her lap. Isadora loved animals but she knew her parents wouldn't let her get a pet anytime soon. They always cited her bad behavior as the reason why, but Isadora knew they just didn't like having an animal in the house.

Blair had just found a spell she liked and wanted to learn a new one when she heard a new voice and she had to look up from her book. "Oh, hey! His name is Sandi Cosway, it was my favorite character from my favorite book," she said and took her hands off her cat, letting him go and check out Isadora and he did so. "He loves attention but be careful, he doesn't like when the area close to the tail is touched," she immediately warned her little sister as she saw that Sandi was getting more to know her. "Sit down, I don't bite, what were you up to?" Blair easily gestured Isadora to sit down next to her. Blair honestly didn't really enjoy younger student company but first, Isadora was her little sister, second, she seemed to be fun, so she let it all happen and wanted to see how it was going to happen. Honestly, she hoped to be on better conditions with Isadora than she was with her own brother.

Isadora blinked at Blair's response, a bit surprised about the cat's name. It didn't sound like a pet name to her, but she guessed she could understand Blair's reasoning. "Oh, I never heard that name before." She said with a shrug. "Can I pet him?" She asked, grinning slightly at the cat. She giggled as the cat sniffed at her and very carefully touched his ears. "So cute!" She sat down as Blair told her to, feeling pretty cool to be hanging out with someone older. "I was going to study." She admitted, pulling a face. "I don't want to, but there are exams..." She sighed. "My parents will kill me if I get all D's."

Blair chuckled at her reaction. "That's true, that's why we just always call him Sandi," she easily spoke further. She really loved her cat, so he had a full name and yet, shortened version too. "Oh, please, he's begging for attention. Yeah, sure, pet him, he will love you," Blair put the book away to focus on her little sister. "Ooh, don't worry about that. No one wants that but is obligated. So maybe there is something you need help with?" She was about to list what was her strong sides and then remembered that Isadora didn't have any lessons that would cause Blair problems.

Isadora smiled and started gently petting the cat, stroking the soft fur between the ears. She beamed as the cat reacted, glancing up at Blair happily. "I think he likes it." She said happily. Isadora was a bit sad to have to focus on studying now but nodded at what Blair said. "I mean, Potions is a bit tricky." She said softly, hesitating a bit. "But you don't have to help me, you probably have to study yourself." She said, glancing at the older girl.

Blair nodded in agreement. "Oh, he definitely is enjoying it," after all, Sandi was purring pretty loudly and Blair just had to smile about how adorable her little Heta sister and her cat looked together. "Oh no, no, no problem! I have OWLs only next semester anyway and also, I have more practical lessons anyway," she easily answered, she didn't want to say that she wasn't going to study anyway. "So Potions, theory of it is pretty awful, that's true, can you tell me what is the most hardest for you in it?" Blair offered a question in a friendly voice, turning towards Isadora. Blair probably wasn't the most patient teacher but she was pretty sure that it was gonna go well, after all, first year potions wasn't that hard, right?

Isadora smiled and pet the cat gently. She glanced at Blair when she said it was no problem. She hadn't known the OWLs would be next semester, but she guessed Blair was probably supposed to study anyway. She had always heard the fifth year was pretty rough. But at the same time, she liked the idea of Blair helping her. Isadora smiled a bit and pulled out her notes. "Remembering all the stupid ingredients and their stupid uses." She admitted. "There are so many!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back