Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair and Hilda had decided to come in matching costumes, they were dressed up as fairies and Blair was in the purple outfit. She was feeling a bit insecure about being in so open and short dress but she still felt good just because she knew that she was with Hilda and everything was going to be alright. For now, she was finally explaining everything that happened with her. "I'm pretty sure that if I had to dress up me and my family, we would be a family of clowns." Blair lightly laughed. There was also one big change that was happening but she didn't tell it to anyone yet. She wanted to tell it to everyone only when it was done, so this far, she was just telling about things that had already happened.
@Hildegard de Valeriane

Hilda laughed at Blair's joke." You know i always love a good circus " she replied with a wink .Hilda felt proud that Blair could talk about her family with her in a humorous tone."By the way does the dress look good on me ? " she pulled up one of the suspenders that had been falling over and over since the start of the evening. The dress was beautiful and Blair was rocking this outfit but Hilda was afraid she would not do it justice. Hilda also wanted to be perfect in case a beautiful person came to ask her to dance, besides Blair of course.
@Blair Silver

Blair gave Hilda her best "are you serious?" look before starting to shake her head in disappointment and laugh."Awful, it looks awful on you," she tried to sound as serious as she could before breaking into a wide smile and pressed a light kiss on Hilda's cheek. "You look perfect sweetie, don't even worry about that. You rock those heels," she winked at her best friend and put her arm around Hilda's shoulder, kinda wanting to keep her to herself. Blair totally was overly protective over her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back