Faery Mounds

Ruby Clow

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Ruby Clow was nearly flying today. This was because she was putting up posters for people to join the Entertainment Commeity which specialized in organizing dances and other events for the school. Ruby already had the Sowing Club asking her if she could organize a fashion show for them. She had agreed and was already thinking of other clubs that could contribute to the event. Though Ruby liked to show that she could do things by herself Ruby knew that for a job this big she would need help. Ruby fluttered as she pointed her wand, making each sign stick to the pillars of the second floor then moved on to the next, her heart nearly busting with joy. The only thing that could make her happier where if Kennedy where here. She still hadn't asked him if he would consider transferring in to Beauxbaton. He seemed to like homeschooling a lot which Ruby had to admit had it benifits but Ruby loved Beauxbatons more. As she passed she had a few people saying hi to her with true smiles on their face. Ruby had noticed that people had changed around her from the year before. Ruby had felt as if people had been whispering about her behind her back because of how thin she was getting among other things.

Ruby was in no way cured all the way but she was better. She ate reguraly and with help from Morgan and St. Mungo's she had learned how to eat healthy. It was also the side effect of having a loving home. Sapphire had helped her get over her fear of the piano which had been like a chunk of her life missing. Now that she had gotten the music back Ruby was better than ever. Now she wanted to spread her joy to the world. With another flick of her wand Ruby posted another sign. She stood there a moment and breathed in deep. Life was good and hoped that it only got better from here.

Vicxen Haven Dodge could not believe herself. She could not believe how easily she had given into Bobby. Yvonne had warned her, but she thought she would be able to resist his persistence. Obviously, she had not been able to. She had only said yes so he would just give her some space. Viccy did not know what to do now. She now had a boyfriend, and she did not know how to handle him. She did not even know how she was going to tell her brother that she had a boyfriend! Bobby Sanchez had made her life much more complicated than she wanted it to be, but he was a good boyfriend. He was completely devoted to her. She had him wrapped around her finger. He loved her, but she was still trying to figure out what there was for her to love about him.

Vicxen was walking the halls. It was apart of her daily routine. Her NEWT classes were making her very busy, but she still found time to walk around the school for some exercise. Vicxen hated sitting down all day. It was unhealthy, and she would not allow herself to gain weight by not getting up and moving. She passed a girl that was putting up posters. She was standing in front of the poster, and it was upside down. Viccy walked over to the girl. "I believe that poster is upside down, dear." she said with her arms crossed over her chest.

Ruby looked up at the poster she hung up and gasped dramatically. "Well that will never do will it!" She said then pointed her wand at the poster making it spin on it's axis until it was right side up. "Much better, I could have died if anyone else would have seen it like this. Unofficial leader of the Entertainment Comity and she can't even put a poster up right that's what they would say." She said going off into a dramatic monologue that would rival most actresses. "Oh which does remind me. Would you like to join? She asked taking a flier from her arm and showing her the flier that she quite honestly had Sapphire do for her and send back to her. Ruby was hopeless when it came to drawing. She could design just fine, her sketches of clothes where good enough that people could tell what it was but she had not skill with a quill. "The Sowing club wants to have a fashion show and the teachers are asking for designs for the Spring Formal already so I'm going to need all the help I can get." She said with a wide smile. It was a lot but she was sure that there where girls in the school that would love to be responsible for the events that happened at the school.

In her hurry to promote the Events Comity she realized that she forgotten to introduce herself. "I'm Ruby by the way, Ruby Clow." She said with a bright smile on her face. She hoped that the girl didn't think her rude for not telling her her name right away but Ruby was just so excited. A girl passed by and Ruby went after her. She whispered something in the girl's ear and nodded her face the mirror of sympathy and sadness. After she want back with the girl that had pointed out the misplaced flyer. "Sorry had to deal with something that I was helping with. I won' say what because I don't mean to be a gossip but I can say that it's pretty bad." She said with a sigh.

As Vicxen listened to the girl she got slightly annoyed. Was this girl dramatic or what? Bobby would definitely not like her hanging out with someone like this girl, but he did not control her life. Vicxen held her hand up to the girl. She h had barely caught anything she had said. "Maybe you should stop talking and take a deep breath. The recruiter has to make what they are saying understandable to the person they are recruiting, right?" she said calmly to the girl. Vicxen's tolerance level was much stronger after she started dating Bobby. He just had so many insecurites, and he felt like the world revolved around him. How did she get caught up with such a person. Victor definitely would not approve. Viccy took the flyer and looked it over. She did not have much interest in entertaining people. She did not have much of an interest in anything if she wanted to get technical about it. Vicxen handed the flyer back to the girl.No thanks, dear. Thank you for the offer though."

The girl introduced herself as Ruby Clow. Vicxen smiled. The girl's name fit her very well. Her hair was like pretty red rubies. Vicxen remebered when she had dyed some of her hair blue. She was so happy she had taken the blue out. "My name is Vicxen." she introduced herself just before Ruby ran off to another girl. Vicxen took in a deep breath. Was this girl busy or what? Ruby then cam back and viccy rolled her eyes. "By telling that girl you are already spreading gossip. Even worst, you are setting for it to be spread." she told Ruby sternly. Ruby was so lucky she had not made prefect or anything. If she had then Ruby would be in a lot of trouble.

Ruby took a deep breath then let her shoulders slump. She was going to have a job finding people that where interested enough in what the school was doing to get involved. She then realized that she hadn't seen the Vicxen in any of her classes. This meant that she was either a year younger or a year older. Judging but the way she carried herself and the pin to her right, older. "Oh it's quite alright. I guess all the seventh year things have got you boggled down." She said tucking the flyer into ht the stack in her arms. She blinked a few times when the girl told her that she was setting up for gossip to be spread.

"Well I don't know about her personally but most girls would not spread gossip about themselves unless it was something good. She's the one I'm trying to help." She said as then tilted her head. She really didn't understand why anyone would think that she would talk about what was going on with anyone other than the person that information was about. Well unless it was needed for something else like they where trying to help too but Ruby was naive enough to trust just about anyone with something sensitive like a cheating boyfriend that was just nuts. There where too many girls in Beauxbatons that would just love to get their hands on something like this to rip a girl's body from her soul.

Vicxen tried not to scowl at the girl. She was trying to be nice to the younger student. Vicxen just could not wait to get out of Beauxbatons. The uniforms were really starting to annoy her. Viccy nodded. Studying for her advanced classes were pretty hard. She was making it through though. "Would you like some help hanging those posters?" she offered Ruby. She needed to do something other than study and counsel her boyfriend via owl. Before the girl could answer Vicxen took about half of Ruby's stack of posters. She made sure not to drop any. Viccy did not know why she had not became a prefect, but she was over it. Her professors obviously did not see how awesome and superb she was. Viccy shook her head lightly. She was starting to think like Bobby. Conceited and arrogant. Vicxen surely did not want to be like that. It would make her look horrible, and she had a good reputation at Beauxbatons. She was not going to let her boyfriend ruin it for her.

Vicxen rolled her eyes. "Forget I even said anything. Let's just get these up, okay?" she suggested to Ruby and started to walk off. Viccy did not know why she was getting so frustrated. SHe needed to calm herself down. She hated getting angry for no reason, bus sometimes it was just inevitable. "What year are you, Ruby?" she asked trying to make conversation with the girl She hoped she would start off slowly this time. She did not want Ruby to get worked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back