OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Vasilka walked through Bleak Street once again. She secretly hoped that she would find Chavdar lurking somewhere. He wasn't in the other place in which reminded Vasilka of Diagon Alley. She past a few haggard witches. She kept her wand close at hand. Where is he? Vasilka wondered. She had to see him, to demand him why he shared with a complete stranger her story. She looked like she normally did, black lipstick and gothic attire. Only this time, her hair hung over her shoulders, and it was pin straight. Her dark eyes scanned the area for him. Even he would want to be here as well.

Chavdar was heading back toward Obsidian Harbor, through Bleak Street. He found this area quite interesting and amusing. His eyes then found a familiar shape. Then, it hit him. It was Vasilka. Chavdar approached her and folded his arms across his chest. She still wore the gothic attire. He smirked a bit, "Out in broad daylight? I figured that you would still be in bed. You are in mourning, right?" He stared down at his niece. She was the only family he recognized here, so far.

Vasilka immediately recognized the man standing before her. He was indeed, much taller than her. She gave him her usual smile. She adored her uncle. He was the only one who really made her feel safe. Vasilka knew that he was only concerned, and replied, "I still remain in mourning, but the days are getting better." Vasilka held her posture up by the brick buildings. "So, I heard you were in New Zealand. I believe you are looking for Asparuh, correct?"

Chavdar grinned at her smile. He nodded, "You really know me well. I had a feeling Asparuh would come here around the Styx family, which is where you are residing, in a matter of time. All I need to do is find him, and settle things. Then, maybe, I can settle down and live life without stress." Chavdar then asked, "Wait, how did you know I was here?" He was curious to whom had told her.

Vasilka sighed, "Asparuh is here, in New Zealand. He knows where the Styx Manor is located. However, he hasn't come back in a while. There is no telling where he is, but I have a feeling he is still around. He is ignorant that you are even alive." Vasilka grinned slightly, "Where are you living at now? I wouldn't mind... Well, visiting every now and again. I am sure Namina would love to meet you too, if she hasn't." Vasilka laughed silently and answered, "A girl, close to your age. I believe her name is Rosaline. And why did you tell her about me?"

Chavdar sighed in irritation. Well at least he was a step closer. Chavdar's dark eyes stared at Vasilka. He cocked his head to the side, quite amused, "I live not too far from here. It is protected and practically invisible to muggles and wizards alike. It is a pretty large place for one guy. And I wouldn't mind having visitors every now and again." He didn't really see him married anyhow. So, he spent a lot of time out of his house. "Namina, I don't think I have ever met Kalif's wife. Or his children." Chavdar sighed, "Ah, we chatted and then we went onto the Death Eater's, and I said the reason why you want to kill them. And she was the same way, although, she didn't lose a child."

Vasilka sighed. She gave a small smile to him. She looked at his face and shrugged, "You know, I would only be visiting you until Autumn begins. I'm living here for Germany. Mom and dad are going to pick me up, and help me get on my feet. During the summer though, until I leave, I plan on staying with you, for the months. If you don't mind." Vasilka almost felt sad that she would be leaving. She nodded, "Namina is a nice woman. Although, I don't see her hanging around here much."

Vasilka looked away. She muttered, "They will pay. But, I may not be the one to cause them that pain."

Chavdar stared at Vasilka, wide eyed. He laughed, "You would think I would have a say in the matter whether you are going to stay with me. I assume that your reason is because of Kalif. I must...accept your offer." Chavdar shook his head, "You are leaving, so soon? Well, what do you plan on doing once you return to Germany?" Chavdar narrowed his eyes, "Are you becoming soft?"

Vasilka smirked, "Don't you know anything? Women always have a say in the matter before the men do. Especially in my case." Vasilka paused. "Yes, it is because of Kalif. I showed that I was weak by crying, and all in all, I never want to face the likes of him again." Vasilka thought for a moment. She answered curtly, "I'm not sure. Maybe working in the German Ministry, or becoming an author."

Vasilka glared at Chavdar. His eyes seemed to be mocking her. "No, or maybe I am. I really don't know."

Chavdar laughed. He smirked, "The reason why I choose not to mess around with women. Not yet anyway." Chavdar wondered what happened between Kalif and Vasilka that made her not to ever go back. He decided not to probe. He nodded, and grinned, "I see. I can honestly see you becoming one of them. Especially an author. Working in the Ministry can be a boring thing." Chavdar sighed and laughed, "It would be nice not having a cold Zhefarovich in the family."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back