Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
So maybe this won't come as a shock, but I'm really struggling with my muse problems around HNZ right now. I'm barely around anymore, posting feels like a chore, and I am only ever online to do lessons and Quidditch. I hate to say it, but it feels like any enjoyment I get from the site has run dry after 3 years. I just can't seem to will myself into posting anything anymore or even trying to plot or come up with thread ideas anymore.

So, I'm taking an extended leave of absence. I hope that taking a break, not having to worry about posting, or any responsibilities may help kick-start my muse again. Or, it may not, and I just never get the urge to come back. I just don't know right now.

I may still occasionally pop back to just poke around or see what's going on, but I wouldn't really expect me to be actively posting anymore.

Sorry to everyone this effects. I kept dragging my feet, hoping that maybe the posting spark would come back, but it's been months with no change and things have only gotten worse. I love my characters and don't want to just drop them out of the blue, but this really does feel like the best thing for me right now. x_x You can still catch me around discord if you ever want to catch up or chat. But, for now, I bid you adieu in the hopes things may be better for me in the future and I may come back revitalized and rearing to go.

It seems there's a bit of that going around at the moment! It's a shame and we'll miss you but it sounds like it's for the best for you to step away and take a good break to do some other things. I hope to see you back around sometime in the near future but for now you should just rest and take care of yourself.

Not sure if you have my discord but feel free to hit me up sometime even if it's just to talk about games. :lol: :wub:

Hey Charlie! Take all the time you need, we've got you. Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back