Exploring

Damien Blade

OOC First Name
Johanna
Damien walked down he stairs to the main doors.He was wrapped up and ready to explore the Forbidden forest.That fact that it was forbidden made him want to explore.What was s bad that it was made forbidden?Damien wasn't the usually reckless but he was bored and tired of all the work and he wanted to have some fun.Get the adrenilin pumping.He walked outside the doors and was glad it was now summer as the nights were mild.He only had a light jacket,t-shirt and jeans on.He also had his wand.e walked along the silent grounds towards the forest.He hoped nobody else had the same idea as him because he wanted to go alone,get hi bearings.He was certain nothing would happen to him,it was that dangerous they wolud have wires something stopping the student to g in but since they didn't Damien was sure t would be okay.He was now standing at the edge of the forest.He looked in at the dark forest and resisted the shiver "Lumos"He said and smiled when a comforting glow appeared from his wand. "Here goes nothing"He said to himself before walking into the darkness

"I am so dead. I am so going to get caught. I'm going to be in so much trouble if a professor finds me here. Oh my gosh." JazzyMae said out loud. She didn't know what had gotten into her. She didn't know why she decided to go into the Forbidden Forest. It was obviously forbidden. She had walked into a small clearing. Her heart was nearly beating out of her chest she sat under a tree and sat her gray satchel next to her. She kept her wand lit. "Calm down JazzyMae. It is okay, there are probably some really nice centaurs or something here. she said in an attempt to calm herself down. She then heard a a sound. The sound of something small breaking. She froze. "Oh my gosh." she whispered.

Damien walked though the forest and he had to say he was disappointed,there wasn't anything scary about this forest.He saw no scary creatures he didn't hear anything.Damien breathed out and it was much colder as he could see his breath.He was wlaking aimlessly when he heard a voice.He walked towards it and he saw a girl looking around his age standing in the clearing.She looked very scared.Now Damien usually wasn't one who liked pranks but he could help it this would just be to much fun to miss.He purposely stepped on a branch and watched amused as the girl looked about ten times worse.Suddenly it didn't feel that fun anymore he felt a bit bad."Hey"he called stepping into the clearing. "Give you a bit of a fright there"he said grinning

JazzyMae stood when she heard a voice. She looked around, and saw a boy around her sam age grinning. "Yes, you did." she was relieved it wasn't a huge creature ready to eat her. "What are you doing here?" She asked curiously. JazzyMae was sure he would ask her the same thing. She didn't know why she was here. "I guess I just wasn't able to sleep." she thought in her head. "I'm JazzyMae." JazzyMae introduced herself politely.

Damien smiled when she saw the girl rise.he wondered why she was here,probably the same reason as him,but she certainly looked like she wished to be anywhere else.Damien grinned "Sorry I just couldn't resist"He said walking so he was now right beside her."Probably the same reason as you,just exploring there is nothing scary about it though"Damien said disappointed.he had been looking fore ward to some fun but instead he had found maybe a new friend.Not to bad really.JazzyMae He thought not a normal name but Damien liked it "Damien"He said smiling "So what house are you in?"He asked sitting down on a nearby log

JazzyMae sat back down next to her satchel. The boy said his name was Damien. It was a nice name. Damien seemed disappointed that there was nothing scary in the forest. "I am sure there are scary things in this forest. We are just lucky not to encounter any of them." she said. JazzyMae hoped that nothing scary would suddenly pop up. "I am in Hufflepuff. What house are you in?" she asked him. JazzyMae shivered. It was cold and she didn't have a jacket. "I'm so stupid she whispered low enough so Damien wouldn't hear her.

Damien smiled he had a feeling this girl was a puff but maybe that was just being biased against that house."Maybe"He said yawning,it was one in the morning and he was tired,the previous adreniline had gone and all was left was his tired body.Compared to other nights it was pretty mild but there was a nasty breeze and Damien shivered a small bit. "Gryffindor"He said smiling,he still wasn't sure why they had to be divided into houses and what each one meant but he liked his house,from what he had heard he was glad that he wasn't in Slytherin.He noticed the girl shivering "Chilly isn't it"he said yawning again."So what do you like to do?"He asked looking out at the forest.

"Well I like to write poetry and do chores." she said honestly. JazzyMae loved doing chores because it was relaxing to her, and she found herself stressed most of the time. She knew it sounded weird but she wasn't a normal Hufflepuff. "How about you?" she asked the Gryffindor. JazzyMae could tell Damien was tired. He had yawned twice.

Damien nodded,he didn't see what the problem was with chorus,he had had three part time jobs as well as chorus to do and he heard people complain about emptying the dishwasher,something he didn't even have.Some people just didn't know how lucky they were to have those type of electrical appliances or money.Now poetry Damien couldn't write but he could write songs which he guessed were kind of the same.Music was practically his life,he wouldn't be here if he hadn't found music. "Music,guitar and singing mostly"Damien said smiling stretching his arms.

JazzyMae didn't listen to much music, but she was told by her mother that she sang tunes in her sleep. JazzyMae wasn't very proud of this fact so she didn't put it on display. "Guitar? What is a guitar?" she asked curiously. Her father may have been a Muggle, but he didn't introduce musical instuments to her or her brothers. "Do you like make music with it or something."

Damien looked at her when she asked what was a guitar.Damien was amazed this was the second person he had met who hadn't known the simpilist things about music.He tried not to show the shock on his face "It's a musical instrument"he said rubbing his cold hands together "Yup,there are six strings on it and when you either pluck them or strum down them it make noise"he said yawning

OOCOut of Character:
I'm soo sorry

OOCOut of Character:
Don't worry about it! :)

JazzyMae tried to imagine what Damien had just described. In her mind it didn't come out so good. She smiled at Damien. "Sorry, I am not usually so clueless when it comes to Muggle things. My father was a Muggle so he taught me quite a bit about them." she explained. JazzyMae had saw Damien rub his hands together. "His hands must be so cold!" she thought in her head. Do you want some gloves?" she asked politely. She started searching through her satchel and got out an extra pair of gloves. JazzyMae held them out to Damien. "Here."

Damien could tell she had no idea what he was talking about or she just couldn't picture it.He didn't blame her how could someone picture a thing that had six strings and made a nice by vibrating .Damien smiled "So you grew up in a magical household?"He asked,he had never actually asked anyone what it was like to have magic surround you since you were a tot.Damien thought it would be cool."Oh thanks"He said taking the gloves and putting them on His hands felt warmer instantly."So are you going to the Yule Ball?"He asked

"I guess? My mother used a lot of magic around the house. With my father being a Muggle he tried to incorporate Muggle aspects into our lives as well." JazzyMae tried to explain. After she processed what had just came out of her mouth she started to laugh softly. She looked down at the ground while she laughed. "I am sorry. I just gave you a really complex answer to a simple question." she managed to say. JazzyMae took some deep breaths and calmed down, when the Gryffindor asked her about the Yule Ball. "No, I'm not going." she said simply.

Damien nodded,he knew what she meant,it must be weird never actually living like a muggle or a normal life.Damien wasn't sure whether he would of liked that,he liked the best of both worlds.He knew how to use muggle devices and knew how the acted that's why muggle-studies was of his list of electives.Damien shook is head "No you didn't I understand"He said smiling,Damien wondered why she wasn't going but it wasn't his place to ask he wondered what she would do that night and what the other students who weren't going would do. "What was it like living with magic all you life?"He asked curiously

JazzyMae had never really thought about what having magic was like. Honestly she took it for granted up until a year before she started Hogwarts. Magic seemed like a part of her now. Something that would always be with her even if she decided to take up an Muggle career. "It was pretty cool I guess. Except when my brothers would show off and tease me about how I couldn't really use magic yet," She said. Damien must not have grown up around magic. He was awfully curious, not that JazzyMae minded. "You must have not grown up with magical parents. Are your parents Muggles?" she asked politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back