Exploring

Leslie Duboit

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Leslie hated the fact that she had been told to rest. It was her arm that was broken, not her leg. At the moment, she loathed her sister more than ever before. As if it wasn't bad enough that Steph had broken Leslie's arm, Les then saw her attacking a hufflepuff girl by the lake. She didn't understand what was going on with her sister. Just because she was hanging out with some Slytherin girls, didn't mean she suddenly had to completely change.
Leslie wasn't watching where she was going. She was just walking round s she didn't have to sit in the common room any longer. Lemi wasn't exactly fashion crazy but she did care what he looked like so today she was wearing jeans and a top. Her mum had bought them for her but her mum's taste for fashion was pretty good compared to some.

Lily had become bored of Slytherin common room. She had now found a place to dance, but she couldn't always be there like she was always at the cliffs. Lily had grown so bored that day, that she knew she had to go out. She couldn't continued just sitting around doing nothing and being bored. She got changed into something more suitable for wearing outside the common room and left. She was only able to walk a little while before she spotted a girl, with a decent enough fashion sense walking around the dungeons. Lily knew this girl wasn't a slytherin. She stopped walking and smirked towards the girl.

"Are we lost?" Lily said in her usual quiet and cold voice, which seemed to mock the girl with the broken arm.

Leslie hadn't even noticed when a girl younger than her walked over to her. She only stoped when she heard her talk. "No. I'm not." Leslie could hear that thisgirl was mocking her and couldn't be bothered with it. "Are you sure it's not you that's lost. There's no ball pits round here." If this girl was going to mock her then she would do the same back. "Because, I mean, you have to be above a certain age to get into this school and I'm sorry to say it but you rally don't look it." She grinneddown at the girl who she assumed was probably a Slytherin.

Lily could hear it in this girl's voice that she was trying to mock Lily like Lily had mocked her. This girl who was slightly older, would be aware that this was slytherin turf and Slytherins were better than whatever germ like house this girl was in. Lily smirked at the girl as she mocked what age Lily looked. Lily had to say that was low. There was no way anyway would be annoyed by that and Lily knew for a fact she looked older than most.

"Oh come now there is no need for the harsh exchange of words plus, maybe you should think twice about what you say to a Slytherin like myself, or you'll end up with another broken arm." Lily said with a smirk and mock laughter.

Leslie stared at the girl in disbelief. Now she could see why Slytherins had changed her sister so much. "Do you seriously think I care what a Slytherin could do to me when it was a Slytherin wannabe who did this??" Leslie raised her arm. "You might even know her. She spends enough time around your kind." Leslie looked the girl up and down. She was obviously into fashion. Leslie could see this girl in the 'glam squad' if she was a bit older.

Lily doubt she knew this girl's sister. Lily wasn't well liked by some Slytherins and most out of Slytherin. Lily wasn't exactly nice to anyone. Lily however wasn't going to take the words your kind. Slytherins were the best but that was no way to address a Slytherin and the house. Lily, who'd since coming to Hogwarts disregarded most rules she'd set herself, took a step towards the girl.

"My Kind?" Lily snarled. "And what is that suppose to mean?"

Leslie was getting worried now. She wasn't much of a fighter at the best of times but now that she had a broken arm she'd be ble to do hardly anything. "I mean people who don't care who they hurt as long as people think about things the same way as they do. People like you and Shaylah Rouge and Sydney Caine and Sasha Harris. You're all girls who care about nobody but yourselves." Leslie was surprised that she could list off the names of Steph's friends so easily. She was usually really bad at remembering names. Especially the names of people she hardly knew.

Lily had to agree she was a little like that. She wasn't too surprised at the names, apart from the last one. She didn't know a Sasha Harris. She knew Sydney, but not well and she knew Shaylah. Shaylah was her friend. Secret friend. Lily had to pretend to hate her, like she pretended to hate Lily. Though this was easy, she was good at lying. Lily frowned angrily, she pushed the girls shoulder's slightly.

"Don't even say those names to me. I am not friends with any of them and don't want to be. They are nothing like me. I am nothing like them. They are stupid little creatures, I don't give a damn about." Lily snapped, though her voice was angry, it still retained it's coldness. "You're sister is no Slytherin wannabe, she's more a stupid idiot who needs better taste in Slytherins."

When the girl pushed her, she staggered back a few steps befor she caught her balance. She didn't realise how strong this girl was. She looked down at her again and didn't know what to do. "How am I meant to know. The only reason I know them is because they give me dirty looks everytime I see them. I hate them more than I thought was possible." Leslie didn't know why but she started stnding up for Steph. "She is not a stupid idiot. She's been minipulated by the girls. That's my point. They all turned her against me and now becaue of her I've ended up like this.

Lily couldn't help but find it a little funny, that the sister which had cause her the broken arm, she was now standing up for. Lily would never stand up for Oscar, her brother. Lily now wanted to meet the sister. She wanted to congratulate the girl. And also punch her. She hated Slytherin wannabe's. Just because they weren't able to get into the best house, didn't mean they had to act like them.

"You must be as thick as your sister. You stand up for her though she broke your arm. Hufflepuff's have more brains than you." Lily said "And if your sister has been manipulated by those idiots, it should be easy enough to manipulate her back to her normal self. But I can't expect you know how to do that. It's more my kind that know, wouldn't you say so?"

"If you had a little sister you would understand. No matter how much they annoy you, you still love them. I hate what she's turning into but she's still my sister. She just needs a chance to realise what she's doing." Leslie could see sense in what she was saying but she could also see the down side to it. What if the girls manipulated her so much that she didn't want to go back to her old self. What would Leslie do then?? "How am I supposed to change her back. You can see how much she hates me. She would never listen to me. Believe me, I've tried. That's why I'm the way I am."

It was true Lily didn't have a sister, but she didn't care. Even if she had had a sister and the sister had been the an angel in everyway or the spawn of the devil, Lily would hate her. Just like the way she hate her brother. Lily could however see fun in this situation. She could achieve something, or make things worse. Lily smirked at the girl.

"I have an idea. What if I was to try to change her back. I'm nothing like those girls. She'd look up to me more. I have a much better fashion sense. I'm a better Slytherin and you can trust that I'll get her back to her old self." Lily proposed. She knew that the girl would be reluctant to make any kind of agreement with Lily, since Lily would always ask for something back.

Leslie stared at her confused. This girl had just been openly mocking her ad now she suddenly wanted to help her. "How do I know I can trust you??" Leslie wasn't very trusting which was one of the reasons why she had hardly any friends. "How do I know that you're not just going to make it worse??" She needed all the help she could get to hav her sister back and the girl had a good idea but was she telling the truth and was it worth taking a risk.

Lily smirked at this now confused girl. Lily didn't really want to help the girl's sister, but more drive her in the right direction. In the correct Slytherin wannabe way. Lily had never really thought of anything like being very false and trying to turn someone away from deranged and badly dressed people into a fashionista like herself. The girl, might even be stupid enough to want to follow Lily around, in her wannabe ways. Lily smiled falsely, though the false smile had a trust feel to it, as if Lily was the type to be trusted.

"How do you that you can't. Maybe it's worth the risk." Lily smiled again. "I, of course, will not do it for nothing, but trust me, I am your sisters last hope."

Leslie laughed. "Yeah, right. I'm not giving anything to someone that I don't even trust." Leslie wondered whether she should really just give this girl what she wanted and run the risk. "I don't even know your name. Why would I trust you?? Seriously." Leslie looked up and down the dungeon wondering if she should leave now.

(Soz. Rubbish.)

Lily wanted to have fun with this girl and her sister. She wanted to try and make someone follow her rather than Shaylah's friends. Though Lily did care about Shaylah, slightly. It would still be fun. Lily needed someone outside Slytherin to like her, even if she was false. She wanted people to know her fake name. In her old school she, while hadn't been well liked, was well known. Everyone knew her real and fake name and they all wanted to be her. If she was going to enjoy this school she had may as well make this the same. Lily took a step away from the girl.

"Okay, well, How about I begin to turn your sister for nothing, but if it begins to work and you like what's happening with your sister then I can ask for something in return, if it doesn't work and your sister becomes even worse, you don't have to give me anything." Lily proposed. She then noticed the girl look up and down the corridor.

"My name is Livia Delaney. Don't forget it." Lily said, before taking a further step away from the girl. "Go if you want, I will not stop you but remember, I'm probably your only hope with your sister."

She looked back down at the girl,Livia. Was she really sinking so low as to ask a Sytherin First Year for help. Especially help which she should be able to deal with herself. Les thought about Livia's proposition for a while. "Fine. Do it." She carried on thinking about it wondering if what she had said was the right thing. "What do you want from me if it works??" Leslie was curious with what she would want for doing a job like this. It couldn't be anything too big. She was only changing Steph back after all. Why would she get something huge from that. Then again, she was Slytherin. It could be anything that she wanted.

Lily couldn't help but smile when the older girl said Lily could "help". Lily hadn't really thought of anything yet, she hadn't really expected the girl to say yes. Obviously she didn't realise that Lily was a Slytherin and not the nicest of people. Though now she had the chance to do something of real interest with school, she had to begin to think of something she could get in return. Lily at that moment couldn't think of anything, for once this little Slytherin was at a stump.

"I haven't thought of anything yet, but if it works, I'll let you know then. You can relax for now." Lily smiled falsely again. "What's your sister's name? What's your name and where can I find you sister? I'm also guessing she likes fashion?" Lily asked, she wanted to know a little more about who she was going to have to change for it to work in Lily's favour.

You idiot. Why the hell are you relying on a Slytherin fo something like this. You're crazy. Leslie couldn't believe she had just said yes. What a stupid thing to do. " I'm Leslie Duboit and my sister is Stephanie. Bad idea to call her that though, make sure you call her Steph. She usually goes down by the lake with the other three girls and a hufflepuff boy. She's not much of a fashion lover but she makes sure she looks ok. Especially her hair." Why are you telling her all of this. Leslie assumed that shehad just become desperate and taken the first chance of getting help that she could.

Lily couldn't help but smile wider, as the girl, Leslie told her everything she needed to know about the sister. Of course, Lily wouldn't go up to the girl and just say everything she already knew about her. Lily would approach it better. She was great at lying, so it wouldn't be too hard to hide her motives. Lily nodded.

"Okay, this is all good information. Do you think she'll be at the lake now? And how does she like her hair to be?" Lily said.

"She might be. I don't know." Leslie felt uncomfortable whe she saw Livia's smile. She wished she could read minds so she could see what was going on in the Slytherin's head. What exactly was making her smile like that. "It's quite short dark brown hair. She always has it different, depending on what mood she's in." Leslie didn't know what each hairstyle meant but she knew that if all of Steph's hair was in a ponytail then she was concentrting on something and if she had one side clipped back then Leslie had to stay away.

Lily nodded once more. She could just tell that the other girl didn't like the fact she had trusted Lily. Lily knew she'd probably enjoy this. She didn't normally like to mess with people but this was going to be such fun, Lily could just tell. Lily looked down at her own clothes. No matter what this girl was wearing, Lily looked a whole load better.

"Okay, Well, I think I shall go look. The sooner the better right." Lily smirked, she did need to improve her make up for this task, and she might just change her hair slightly. Lily had to make sure that the girl, Stephanie would believe that Lily was a better Slytherin. Than those other girls. She took a step back.

"We'll speak again soon, Leslie Duboit." Lily smirked again, and began to walk back towards the Slytherin common room.

Leslie watched as Livia walked away. Once she was gone, Lemi leant against the wall an lid down it so she was sitting with her knees up against her chest. She hoped that this could go well and that she could finally be friends with Seph again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back