Exploring the grounds

Bea Daniels

Bea walked through the Hogwarts Garden, despite not really caring about flowers and shrubery the garden looked pretty good. You would never find Bea in a garden admiring the flowers after now. She was only here because she was exploring the whole of Hogwarts, the inside and out. The inside had impressed her but now she had to judge the outside. Bea liked the lake and the 'forbidden' forest but she wasn't crazy about the garden.

Bea lay down by a clump of bushes and looked up at the sky. There weren't much clouds, well they looked stormy and you couldn't tell one from the other. Bea couldn't wait till the summertime here, it would be really warm and nice. A dip in the lake would be great.

Siobhan wandered, not something she would usually do, but she wanted to explore her new home that would be so for the next seven years. It was possible that she only needed friends to keep her occupied, nad she would be good, but out of the few she had met outside of the school when she had first come to New Zealand, she had only happened to cross upon Samuel. She saw a garden up ahead, and it reminded her of her own home, except more flourished. Walking inside, her ponytail bounced with each step as she looked around at the beautiful flowers.

Up ahead, she noticed a whole near a bunch of bushes. Siobhan smiled curiously and walked over, ready to throw herself on the soft plants when she saw a girl she knew laying there. "Oh, good thing I didn't decide to fly," she laughed. "Bea! I can't believe I'm meeting you here."

Bea looked up at a familiar voice, she grinned when she realised it was Siobhan. She met Siobhan before Hogwarts and they got on really well. She jumped up "Hey! I know! I'm not normally in gardens" she said giggling. "I was exploring and well, this is the only part of Hogwarts i haven't been too. Well here and the forbidden forest " Bea added smiling. "How are you!?"

Siobhan rolled over and sat up on the bushes that she had landed on. "I've been great, actually... just settling in and all around here. It's wonderful. What house did you end up in?" she asked quickly, noticing that she hadn't seen Bea around the Gryffindor house at all.

Bea grinned "I know it's fab here! and I got into Hufflepuff" she said proudly. She always wanted to be in Hufflepuff just like her dad and brother. "What house did you get into?" Bea asked she hadn't seen her in Hufflepuff, well she hadn't seen many hufflepuff's Bea had always been outside or exploring the castle.

Siobhan's faced dropped a bit, but she kept her smile. "Oh, well, I'm in Gryffindor. Not what I had expected really, seeing as I'm not very brave." She looked around the bushes and smiled. "Well, are we just going to sit here, or shall we get up and actually do something? The day seems quite delightful in my opinion, and I'd like to enjoy it." She hadn't gotten out much since coming to the school, so she was trying to enjoy it as much as possible. She gave herself a small push off the ground and offered her hand to Bea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back