Exploring a bit

"Potions," Abbey repeated with a half smile, half smirk and said, "Where exactly is this? Back at HS our potions master locked everything up to most of the students." Abbey felt a frown arrive on her face she missed her head of house, as strict as he was he let her do almost anything she wished. Even got her out of a bad detention, of course that was because she was in his house but it was still something.

Hadan smirked, a gleam of mischief in her red eyes, "That sounds like something interesting." Although, she did not want to get her House into a lot of trouble, since Zazuka was a Prefect. Hadan fiddled her wand in her hands, and her Lumos went out. Hadan could see well in the dark. "I wonder if there is a way to mix a potion to change the color of my natural hair." She spoke more to herself than to the other girls. She was getting tired of dying it over and over, as soon as the wind showed.

Zazuka smiled her brightest. "Well I'm sure no one would mind. Like I said it was old and probobly forgotten. The school has been chaing teachers constently for a while so the probobly don't know it's there. I think it was this way." She said starting to walk down a corredor to her right. She did't really know where she was going but she was sure it was the way she was going.

"I believe muggle hair dye would work just as fine," Abbey said with a slight shrug then she looked at Zazuka and as they walked she said, "Wait is this some sort of trick you're pulling, I mean we break into this cupboard then you catch us?" Abbey raised her eye brows curiously hoping that the girl wouldn't think that she was just saying this because she thought she would do it, Abbey was just cautious around Prefects.

Hadan pointed out, while following Zazuka, "My natural hair color is white. I keep it black, and to be frank, I am getting sick of the dye." It was true. She could not grow her hair out too long because it was destroying her hair. Hadan turned to Zazuka, "True. I have never heard a Prefect wanting to do something that might be against school regulations." Hadan smirked, however. She could not wait to brew some potions. She did not have it this term, and she enjoyed it a lot.

Abbey sighed gently and she said, "I actually think that that would be quite interesting to have white hair... perhaps Transfiguration but it wouldn't be permanent either.. or I don't think it would. I'm not all that sure.." Abbey rolled her eyes at herself and asked the red eyed girl, "You never said..what's your name?"

Zazuka shrugged. "I wouldn't do it if I thought it was against the rules but everthing there looks like it's been there for ages. If it's not used then it will crumble into dust or ooz that will cover the dungeons." She said her voice getting dreamyer. She wodered what it would look like if all the ingredents where to crumble like that. She opened a door and found that it was an empty classroom again. She wondered how many of those where down here. "Besides I'm sure that no one knows it's here anymore." She added walking abit far ther.

Hadan stated, "There are reasons why I dye my hair black. Having red eyes draws attention enough." She added, "Sorry. It's Hadan Johnson." She continued to follow Zazuka, listening to her reasons, and summed them to be reasonable. If no one knew, then it wouldn't hurt. At least, that is how she lived. Hadan wondered if it would be further on in the dungeons.

Zazuka lead the way down a turn looking in one door then another, she had lit her wand so she could see better about two doors in. Finally she got a glimps of bottles gistening under her wand light. "Here it is." She said happely and opened the door. It was just as she said. The bottles and ingredents where lined up in thier proper shelves but everything was covered in a thick layer of dust. Everything looked likeed it had been forgotten for years down here but they where still in near perfict condition.

Zazuka cleared a spider web from one of the bottles. "Vertisirum, probobly past it's exparation date though." She said reading the bottle's lable. She took down the crystalline bottle and studied it. From what she understood this potion was very difficult to make. How could anyone forget it down here? She put it back where she found it looking over the ingredents on the lower shelves. She could name some of them. Powders of Ginger Root, Asphodel, and Sneeze wart but others seemed straing even to her who had read up on everything that the school had to offer on Potions.

Hadan curiously peeked into the closet, and coughed at the dust softly. Hadan glanced at the ingredients, and stated, "They look well enough." Hopefully not to cause an explosion. Hadan cocked her head to the side, "Vertisirum?" Even she did not know what that was. However, she had her mind on mixing a potion to permanently change her hair black. If only she could remember what to mix and how to do it.

"I wonder why people would forget this stuff. It looks interesting." Hadan gave a sly smile.

As Abbey:

Abbey nodded her head once and said, "Nice to meet you Haden." Abbey followed the others keeping up her facade with a mischievous grin, she would normally be up for this but she was scared right now, not of these two of course, but in general, the summer had changed everything.

Abbey continued following Zazuka and when they reached the closet, Abbey carefully took her wand and muttered, "Lumos." Abbey looked at the bottle Zazuka was looking at and raised her eye brow slightly and said, "Who in their right mind would keep that here, first years could come across it." Abbey rolled her eyes at the foolishness of others though it clearly wasn't right to use now anyways so it didn't matter all that much.

Abbey cleared some of the cobwebs away carefully and saw a label under a bottle that read: Bubotuber pus, beware! Abbey smirked and asked, "You girls want to have some fun?" Abbey giggled at her own idea, it would be a lot of fun to do this on some 'poor unsuspecting Hufflepuff'.

Zazuka nodded. "Like I said it's probobly so old that it doesn't work anymore." She said to Abbey. "Vertisirum is a truth potion. Well the truth potion. Three drops will have you spilling your guts to the entire student body." She explained. She liked that she never sounded like she had swallowed a text book. She tryed her hardest not to. She looked at what Abbey was holding and her eyes went wide. "Bubotuber pus? I think that can be put to better use. A poor girl in my house wont come out because she had a face full of acne. I bet I coulld whip something up for her." She said her voice getting dreamyer. Zazuka was all for fun and games but what Abbey was suggesting was a little mean.

Zazuka looked among the shelves making her assumptions. "This defently belonged to a teacher. Some of this stuff isn't even soppoed to be here." She said taking out another bottle. Her touch was gentle so she knew she wouldn't brake anything. She used couse havoc with the slightest bump but now she had grown carful. Zazuka examened the lable with intrest. This stuff defently cought her attention. "I wonder if there is something in here that could help Lecrymossa, she's been suffering an awful lot lately." She said softly.

As Abbey:

Abbey shrugged her shoulders and said, "Oh okay well here you are." Abbey handed Zazuka the glass of pus carefully then she nodded her head and she repeated quizzically, "Lecrymossa?" Abbey wasn't sure who or what that was but she was curious to know. Abbey continued looking at the potions and the ingredients with a bright smile, though she wondered if any of this would be fit for a decent potion.

Zazuka blushed softly. "Oh the school is letting me grow Venomous Tentula for the Herbology deparment. That's one of ther names. Lecrymosa and Arcamietes." She said. She loved her plants dearly. Almost as much as her pets. "They are nearly mature now but they still have a ways to go before they reach the potensy that is needed to make several types of anti-venem." She added. She took the small bottle and smiled. She knew that they would understand. She would just have to look up the spot cure now and the girl could come out of her dorm again.

Hadan grew curious to whether that truth potion would work. She could try it on Professor Styx, and make him spill his secret that is being withheld from the public. However, that would be rather rude to do. Hadan glanced over at Abbey, wanting to do something strangefully mean. However, Hadan could not say anything that would be truthful. It would be interesting to do.

Hadan raised her eyebrow at Zazuka, "Venomous Tentula? Would that be before or after Professor Styx came?" She did not know much, and regretted not being here. Hadan knew that she would be back to this area later, although she did not know when.

Zazuka smiled wide. "Before, I don't think he would let me do so but since I have the permission of one of the headmasters he can't say no. I don't think he goes into that area of the garden anyway. Not a lot of students do eather. Venomous Tentula are rather difficult to control but they are real sweet hearts once you know how to calm them." She said with a small laugh. She knew it was a bit foolish the way she was talking but she truly believed that there was good in everything. She had already proved that she could get Venomous Tentula to behave.

Hadan listened, although she didn't have a care for plants, she had to know them, or else she could never be an excellent potions master. Hadan nodded, "Sounds like you have an infatuation with that creature, or plant." Hadan glanced at the ground, and back up, in a curious manner. She remembered the dungeons well, and knew that she could find her way back to the common room. Hadan sighed, "Well, I think I should go practice on my flying. I'll see you two around sometime." With that, Hadan was gone from their sight, moving as fast and silent like she normally does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back