Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hadan exited the Slytherin Common Room, and didn't make a sound. She flicked out her wand and murmured, "Lumos." A ray of light exploded from the tip. Hadan's skin almost completely reflected the light. The strange beauty walked along the edges of the dungeons. Her eyes adjusted to both the darkness and the light her wand was giving off.

It seemed like only yesterday Chavdar entered her home in Germany, and then took her to adopt her. She even calls him 'dad' now. Hadan may not have a mother or a twin anymore, but she had a father and a grandfather. The bond between the three of them was indeed, like diamonds. Hadan was empty inside in a way, without Tamara, but this was also a new start in life, it seemed like.

Hadan's red eyes went to the floor, as if seeing through it. She was lost in thoughts. Hadan returned to the school that had grown on her. Only her classmates were a year ahead of her. This upset Hadan just a bit. However, at least she was back. That was all she could ask for really. She had only met three Slytherins, but they were first years. She couldn't recall meeting anyone else.

Hadan forced herself to watch where she was going. She almost ran into the wall in front of her. Hadan found herself curious. She could go deeper into the dungeons, or she could turn back. Hadan stood, debating. Hadan had her wand pointed at the ground. She murmured, "Nox." Her eyes were adjusted to the darkness. Her adventure side began to kick in, but so did her common sense. She didn't know which was stronger. Hadan knew that she couldn't get in trouble, since it was about noon anyway.

Zazuka was singing to the echos again. She didn't know exsactly why she kept doing this only that she loved the way her voice sounded while aided by the echos. Line after line of songs she knew by heart rolled off her tongue and into the air and she wsn't even tired of singing. Maybe this was because this was the only place she could be where she could not think and just let the echos sorround her mind.

She was about to sing another bar of something from Nightwish when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned to see a small light from a wand tip. Zazuka stop at once and went farther into the darness so she wouldn't be seen. She didn't want to be seen today. Nor it seemed did she want to heard. She could hear her own foot steps though. Light taps on the stone floor. She was 5'2" and 110 pounds even shouldn't her footsteps sound louder than this?

Zazuka heard the other person's footsteps too but she couldn't see the light anymore. Zazuka pushed up her glasses out of habet. Zazuka thought that she needed to brake that. Here in the darknes of the dungeons it seemed little silly to be pushing up glasses the surved no perpose but to be a decoration apon her face. She could hear the footsteps going in another direction. Curiosity won her over now. She followed blindly wondering who else could be down here when even the Slytherins made it a point to be out in the main school.

Hadan felt as though she were being followed. This displeased her greatly, although amused her to an extent. Hadan turned on her heel, and saw the girl that seemed to be following her. Hadan's eyes were adjusted to the darkness, and cocked her head to the side. Folding her arms across her chest, only after putting her wand away. She didn't want to be like a threat, not now at least.

Hadan could have sworn she recognized this older student, however it seemed impossible. Hadan turned to walk further into the darkness of the dungeons. Hadan then murmured, "Following a Slytherin such as myself is rather ridiculous, isn't it?" Hadan stopped walking, and leaned against the dungeon's walls, not bothering to get her black jacket dirty. She had many, so it didn't bother her at all.

Zazuka looked up in wonder. "It is isn't it. It would make it seem that I was trying to figure out where the Slytherin commonroom is. I do know but I wouldn't be able to get in because I don't know the password then again..." She trailed off. This was not the time to go into a mental tangen. "Sorry, where you wanting to be left alone?" She asked. Her dreamy voice seemed to have a note of worry in it but then again she knew this part of the dungeons. Zazuka stuggled to keep her thoughts on the here and now. Her mind was starting to wonder over to another spot where the echos where awesome.

Zazuka studied the girl, she could now see it was a girl, and found that she vagely recongnised her. "Where you here before? I seem to remember your face but can't quite place you?" She said her voice very dreamy now. She asked before she could stop herself. She realised that she had not left time for her to answer her other question on weather or not she would like to be alone.

Hadan laughed softly when the girl agreed with her. "Trust me, we are far from the Common Room. I would hope that you wouldn't try to go in there..." She then realized that this girl was from another house. This didn't bother Hadan in the least bit. Hadan shrugged her shoulders, "I wouldn't mind if I had company. I am not a snob." This made Hadan smile a bit. How could someone like her be a snob?

Hadan saw that she was recognized, and bit her lip a bit. "I was. I attended here two years ago, and returned just recently." Hadan flicked out her wand, made it glow a bit. "I am sure you would recognize me if there was a bit of light in here." The light off Hadan's wand lit up her pale, white face. Her red eyes also revealed by the light.

Zazuka tilted her head. She had seen that pailer than pail face before. Two years ago... She was trying hard to remember the names of the students that just seemed to dissaper over the years. Suddenly it clicked. "Hadan, Hadan Johnson from first term. I am Zazuka Bones if you don't remember me from class. But then it has been ages since first year Charms class." She said there was a laugh in her kind voice. Zazuka didn't pay much mind to Hadan's looks.

Zazuka herself wasn't much to look at. 13 years old and still flat as a bored though her hair had taimed it's self and her freackls had sunk in to her peaches and cream skin. She was still almost painfuly thin. The only thing that had really chainged where her glasses which where now not coke bottle big though her eyes could still be seen though them, black and shining like the night sky on a summer's day. "Where did you go?" She asked with a bright smile.

Hadan laughed softly when the girl struggled to remember her. It was two years ago, after all. After it seemed to click, and the girl said Hadan's name, and introduced herself as well. Hadan thought for a moment, and nodded, "Ah, yes, Zazuka Bones, a bright Ravenclaw. I believe you sat next to a boy..." She paused. "Brian something. Thought I could be thinking of the wrong person too." Hadan felt slightly relieved when the Ravenclaw girl did not comment on her looks.

Hadan's fingers twitched a little as she moved them across the wall, feeling the dampness. Hadan closed her eyes and answered Zazuka's question about her sudden disappearance. "I went to Durmstrang, for a while. I finished my first year, and half my second year before being...pulled out. So, I returned here and I am doomed to repeat my second year of school." Hadan lowered her wand to the floor, making an effort to not blind either of them.

Zazuka smiled at Brain's name though they had talked to eachother very little since she had started dating Andrew. "Yes Brian Gatathorn my best guy friend. Things have been getting a bit... Heactic here with all the students. I try by best to avoid schoo house drama but it seems that not all of us can get away from it. Such is life at Hogwarts it seems." She said with a sigh. Her eyes went wide at the mention of Drumstrang school. After what she heard of thier treatment of Andy she never wanted to hear the name of that school again.

Realizing that Hadan had been out of that school before Andy had ever attended she calmed a little. "Drumstrang is a horrible school from what I have heard. I am glad your back." She said managing to smile but not with her usual sunshine. She was greatful to Hadan that she lowed the wand but really it didn't hurt her eyes much.

Hadan smiled a little, glad that her memory proved her right. "So, that is his last name." Hadan shrugged, hearing about the drama. Hadan agreed, "There is drama around every corner. I think it is an extra package the schools give out. I heard about the kidnapping of the Headmistress. I bet that caused a lot of fear and chaos. Shame though." Hadan never really knew her, and only seen the Headmistress a few times. Hadan could not even recall her name.

Hadan's head cocked to the side as Zazuka's eyes went wide at her mentioning of Durmstrang. Hadan inquired, "Durmstrang a horrible school? Hm..." Of course, they never treated Hadan different. Only the students, and after a few yells and curses, no one really messed with her. "And thanks for the welcome. I do like this school, a lot actually," Hadan said truthfully.

Zazuka laughed into her hand softly. "Yes well it is best to step into the sidelines and watch sometimes." She said then sighed. "It was a sad day when Professor Barker was taken from us but Professor King is doing his best along with Professor Rambolt. And us Prefects are trying to keep the order as well but it's a bit difficult with the new first year seeming to be raised in barns." She said as a soft joke. It really did seem like the first years where more active this year than the years before. Not something she was looking forward to being in control of. The conselation was that she was not alone in this.

Hadan wasn't really the type to be involved in drama. However, what Zazuka said might be true. "I believe you have a point there. Although the outcome would vary." Hadan remembered Professor King all too well, and also Professor Rambolt. However, she was no longer teaching. This confused Hadan slightly. "I have noticed a lot of first years. They seem a bit...young." Hadan cocked her head to the side, "You are a Prefect now? Well, congrats to that." She had a smile on her face. Although, it was to merely hide what she was truly feeling, which was confusion. "Professor Rambolt is no longer teaching. Why is that, if you know?"

Zazuka smiled and bowed her head quickly. "Oh thank you. I really don't know why they made me one. I am now coddeling the Ravenclaw first years like a mother hen making sure that they stay out of trouble." She said laughing softly. She nodded. "Yes I know she's not teaching but it's a bit disquieting calling a former instucter of yours anything but Professor isn't it?" She asked thoughfuly. "Anyway I don't know why she has stopped teaching but I can tell you that the new Herbology Professor is really scary and most of the students hate him." Zazuka said. She made it seem like she didn't like him for the reasons that the other students had not to like him but the reality was that she hated him because she often got sick whenever she got to close to him.

Zazuka laughed softly again. "Yes well most do start Hogwarts at the age of elven though I am sure I was not that small when I first started Hogwarts." She said thoughtfully. It seemed that the first years got smaller and smaller every year. Though it could be a side effect of her getting taller. She assumed that by the time she got out of school she would be a woppiong 5'9" at the rate she was growing.

Hadan thought for a moment, wondering if she could ever be Prefect one day. She shook her head, "I could never be one of them. I'm not a people person, and my temper is a bit...hostile." Although the look in her eyes would be misleading. Hadan heard this, and felt rather shocked. She actually liked the professor. Hadan chuckled, "I don't see why. He sparks my interest. Just something about him makes me curious. He is strict though..." Hadan felt drawn to him, like she felt around Asparuh, her Death Eater grandfather. Although, she had no desire to become one herself.

Hadan recalled the time she was eleven and smiled, "I think I was rather small for my age. Maybe the same as now, but taller." She was hinting to the fact that she was lean and skinny. "I vaguely remember you being small. But then again, I did not pay much attention to anyone." Hadan regretted this.

Zazuka wished she could say something like Darness followes him I can fell it and it makes my stomach churn. but she knew that not everyone would believe that she was a sort of Seer. Half the time she didn't even believe it. She tryed to look for a more logical way of looking at things. "He's strict and I think most believe that there is something off about him. Anyway I think he's a good teacher so I don't mind." She said her voice just as dreamy as it was always. She noticed that if she lied her voice seemed to waiver. If it was really bad she would start to stutter again. She would have to work on this but that would mean she would have to start telling more lies. Zazuka didn't lie very often only told half truths when it was convinet for her.

Hadan nodded. She said, thinking aloud, "I would have pictured a man like that in Potions. That 'off' thing is what intrigues me. He is a good teacher, from what I have seen so far." Hadan would have to ask Chavdar about him. Chavdar would know what an 'off' thing would be. Hadan's eyes traced to the ground, deep in thought. So many people fascinate her, but it is only when someone had something to hide. However, she wasn't the type to pry into other's businesses.

Hadan glanced back up at Zazuka. Her head cocked to the side slightly, "If you are a Prefect, then why did you come down here following me? I wasn't doing anything bad, was I?" Hadan, in this mood, was not fond of putting her House at risk.

Zazuka laughed softly into her hand at the last question. Zazuka understood about being curios but it seemed it took diffrent forms. Zazuka could tell alot about a person by looking at them, the way they dressed, talked and acted so people where not that much of a mystery to her. What sparked Zazuka's corisity was straing things like centors and runes things that she had to work hard to find out what it was.

"No, you where not doing anything wrong. I come down here from time to time and sing to the echos. I like the way they make my voice sound much better than what it really is." She said as if it where nothing out of the ordenery. "Then I heard you and stopped sining. At first it was so I wouldn't be found but then I wondered what you where doing down here so I wanted to see what you where going to see." She said again as it where perfictly normal to do so. Zazuka had a reather warped view of what was normal but no one ever told her that she was wrong so she didn't really look to much into it.

Hadan did not know what to think when she said that she was singing to the echos. Naturally, she did not understand how they make a voice better than it was. Although, she had never done it so she could not say a thing. Hadan stated, "Odd that I didn't hear you when I first started to explore a bit down here." Hadan did not know herself what she was doing in the dungeons. Just passing time. Hadan shrugged, "Curiosity was the reason why I came here. Or just passing time." Hadan added, "You are an honest person. I don't think some would have admitted to what they were really doing."

Zazuka shrugged. "Why lie? I wasn't doing anything wrong and it's not particuly imbressing what was going on. I've met some down here that where drawn by my voice. Like I said I heard footsteps when there was a gap in the song so I stop probobly you where out of earshot." She said then looked around. She liked the way the sound resonated down here making it seem like there where more people singing. "Well it is a good place to explore. I've found several empty classrooms and one where I think some students where making a potion I also think I found a storage closet where the teacher keeps a privet stock I think. The bottles where dusty so I don't think it was used resently but I'm sure some of the ingredents are still good." She said her voice going thoughtful now. She had to find that closet again but then she could never be quite sure where anything was down here.

[Hope you guys don't mind]

Abbey was sitting in her dorm room with Cassius when he jumped off her bed and ran out of her dorm room and the common room. Abbey sighed frustratedly and took her wand out and slipped on some flip flops and a sweater that hit her bruised arms. Abbey ran to the dungeons after muttering, "Lumos." Her wand lit up quickly and she said, "Cassie? Come on Cassius!" Abbey would have let him roam around but she wasn't comfortable with the castle yet. Abbey bent over sorely hoping Cassius would still be on the dungeons as she walked she spotted her kitten and smiled but it was laying at someone's feet. Abbey sighed softly and picked up Cassius and stood up straight and said, "Sorry.." Abbey flicked her violet eyes towards the girl with red eyes and then back to the Ravenclaw girl that Cassius was rubbing his head against.

Zazuka looked at the rather pretty girl. She looked a bit too old to be a first year but not quite an older student. "Oh don't worry. A cat is no danger to me. I have about three myself two being the children of my first cat Jinx." She said then laughed into her hand softly. "Oh I haven't introduced myself, I am Zazuka Bones Prefect and Third Year here at Hogwarts New Zealand. I sware I haven't seen you before and I'm pretty good with faces." She said with a soft smile on her face. Zazuka was always extra kind to people she had just met because she didn't want to give the wrong impression.

Abbey smiled at the girl, feeling slightly comforted by how nice she seemed, after everything she had been through she really did not want enemies. Abbey smiled at Zazuka and she said, "I'm Abbey Lurken.. first year at Hogwarts New Zealand."" Abbey emphasized the last part to let her know that she was a transfer. Abbey blinked once before muttering, "Nox." The light at the tip of her wand went out immediately and she pet Cassius nervously.

Hadan glanced at the new girl that came to join them. She had never seen her either. Hadan remarked to Zazuka, "I wouldn't mind finding those potions." She had wicked thoughts in her head, though her face revealed nothing. Hadan glanced down at the ground, then back to Abbey. "I assume your another transfer." Being one herself, although she had been to this school before, in the past. Hadan got off the wall of the dungeon, and did not know what to make of Abbey. Her violet eyes intrigued her, maybe because she had odd colored eyes as well.

Abbey nodded her head once and adjusted Cassius so he wasn't on the bad parts of her forearms. "Hogwarts Scotland..are you?" Abbey replied not feeling all that comfortable at this moment, she didn't like the fact that she was getting attention, she felt uncomfortable, perhaps in a few months she would be fine with it, but right now she wasn't. Abbey shuddered slightly as a slight breeze came past from a door being opened. She had never been this weak, and she didn't like this vulnerability she felt.

Hadan nodded only once, "Kind of. I was here before, then at Durmstrang, and now I am back." Hadan silently kicked the ground, something she did when she reminisced in her memories. Her eyes went to the ground, and she shrugged. "At least I am still in Slytherin..." Hadan's urge to go find the potions grew. Despite that her twin perished by a potion explosion, she still fancied the mysterious liquids of many colors.

Zazuka thought a bit about the room she was thinking of. "I think I remember where it was but then I can't be sure of the place exsactly. Three years and still get lost down here sometimes." She said with a small laugh. "I have been here all three years." She added to Abby. She looked around then down. "Oh yeah I haven't mentioned it to you. I found an old supply closet here that looks like it hasn't been used in ages but it was completly stocked with everthing you could imagen for potions." She said to Abby all in one breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back