Exploring a bit more.

Rose continued to laugh. "Well, she actually was sort of nice to me." She said. "I mean she didn't want to go make cookies and have tea, but she also didn't want to like poison me." She said hoping that sounded like she meant it to be. She stared at him waiting to see if he was going to be as shocked as she was when it happened.

Austin's eyes got wider. She was a complete angel? Well, being civil is like an angel compared to her and Austin's relationship. Austin laughed, "You are kidding right?" Pause. "You aren't. Well, maybe she only does mean things to me just because." Austin shrugged. He won't ever understand women now.

"I suppose so. It sucks though. Mine is totally evil to me." He did nothing when she poked him in the stomach. He just grinned slightly.

Austin beamed, and laughed, "Boys aren't usually ticklish. At least, not me. Besides, it makes me feel awesome that I can do this." He tickled her sides. "Without fearing anything." He smirked wickedly and tickled her a bit more.

Austin watched her fall to the ground in amusement. He held out his hand to help her on her feet. "Nope. Not unless you learn the tickling charm. If one exists." He then frowned. He gave her an idea.

Austin pouted a bit, "Great. Although, there is a chance to where it just back fires." He smiled, hoping that it would, one day.

Austin shrugged and teased, "You would probably end up tickling yourself somehow." Austin thought for a moment, "Well, I am not sure. I just figured that there is, since my mom used it once my sister, to make her laugh."

Austin bit his lip, hoping that there wasn't one out there. "It would be fun for me." Austin smirked, "Although, it wouldn't really be a first year charm, I would hope. So, ha!"

((I suppose we better wrap this one up soon. :p ))

Austin approached his girlfriend, and gave her a simple peck on the lips before pulling away. He smiled, "You are so cute, you know that?" Austin hoped that she would blush tremendously. Austin reached for her hand and asked in his sweetest voice he could make, "Shall we go walking?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back