Exploring a bit more.

Austin Zhefarovich

Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Rigid Cherry Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Austin walked up to the North Tower, and walked to a window, just to stare at the surroundings. It seemed so high up, but Austin loved heights. He had felt amazingly better over the past few days. Of course, he had slight muscle cramps, but everything would be fine. He would just have to convince himself of that. He dressed in his Ravenclaw uniform, and he fingered at the blue parts of it. His green eyes sparkled with happiness as he looked over the grounds.

Rosalie felt like she needed to wonder around the castle to check it out some more. She walked up to the north tower because it was close to the Ravenclaw common room, so she shouldn't have that much trouble getting back. When she got there she noticed Austin. As quietly as she could she walked up behind him and stood on her tip toes looking over at the view. "It's beautiful out there isn't it?" She said softly.

Austin jumped a little in surprise to see his girlfriend behind him. Austin folded his arms and laughed, "You weren't kidding about knowing where I am at all times." He poked her in the side gently. He was happy to see her, and it was obvious if you were to look in his eyes.

Austin smiled, teasing, "Who isn't happy to see me?" He paused, "Well, I can name a few, unfortunately." Austin watched her jump and laugh. He nodded, agreeing, "I know it does. That is why I do it." He winked at her, but didn't poke her again.

Austin shrugged, "Maybe that Toni girl. I don't know. It must be a mutual dislike or something." He smiled at her. He hoped that she hasn't met that princess yet. Austin casually put his arm around her waist as she gazed over the grounds. "It is so pretty, isn't it?"

Austin shrugged, "I have no idea whether you two would get along, but all I know is that I just don't like her." He put on an innocent smile. Austin wondered aloud, "I wonder how many people really take the time to look out of the window, and just marvel in the beauty."

Austin agreed, "Yeah, it might be for the best. If she did anything, I would look bad considering I would have beaten her up." He winked at her showing that he was kidding, slightly. He heard her and smiled, "Yeah." He turned to her, and said, "I got a weird letter from my sister, saying that she heard her snake speak. Is that possible?"

Rose winced "Don't please." She said not wanting to have to defed him if he did anything the irrational. "Maybe you could just give her the verbal beat down." She said encouraging him.
"It spoke to her? Well, it is possible, rare, but possible." She said, knowing what his sister was since her dad had told her all about them.

"Fine, just the normal verbal stuff." He added, "I would never hit a girl." He smiled convincingly. Austin thought for a moment, wondering how it was possible. He had never heard any kind of animal speak to him. Except his dog, but all it said was Bark! and Woof!. "Rare? I always thought that she wasn't human..."

"Good, only verbal." She said then laughed when he mentioned that he thought his sister wasn't human. "No, its parseltounge." She said then continued. "It means she can talk to snakes, like in there hissing language, even though it may sound cool it's actually bad." she said.

Austin listened to Rosalie, and grimaced, "You mean, she is a parselmouth...? Parseltongue, same thing." He stared at the ground. "How is it bad? I want to know everything you know about it. I just hope that she is just imagining the snake talking to her."

Austin felt like banging his head against the wall. His sister was already evil enough to him, but knowing Dark Magic as well? Austin had his hopes up high, "Can you remove it?" It probably wasn't possible, but he could hope, right?

Austin hugged her back. He smiled, "Maybe she won't be evil. She loves snakes, and wants to become one. I know, I heard her talking about it." Austin closed his eyes, and shook his head, "I have no idea who from then. If you go along my mother's side of the family, then it will end with muggles. It probably came from the Zhefarovich side."

Austin grew curious to whether his father was a parseltongue. He doubted it severely though. Austin just sighed, not knowing what to do. "I really think it is the Zhefarovich side of the family. I think they are from Bulgaria."

Austin smiled, looking at the bright side, "Well, at least her best friend is a snake that will actually talk back to her." He inquired, "When you met her, what did she seem like to you?"

Austin cocked his eye brow up, curious. "Rosalie...what is so funny? And how is it complicated?" Austin wondered if Aleyha had been somewhat civil to her. No, this was impossible. Aleyha being civil? He couldn't imagine it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back