OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Daintree had been exploring, there was so much more school than he could’ve ever expected. The cliffs for one were something he never would’ve expected at the school. They seemed dangerous. Really dangerous. It seemed silly to have them, a kid was bound to eventually just fall off them, if they hadn’t already. But, the slytherin had wondered out to them, half curious and half willing to start behind the rules. It wasn’t like he hadn’t almost gotten into a fight within hours of arriving at the school. Dain could continue his path however he liked it. His father wouldn’t be pleased if he got kicked out of school, but then he’d be able to just go back to his normal life, his normal, pre-this place life. He wasn’t actively seeking out things that would get him expelled, not really. So, there he found himself, at the cliffs edge, strictly not looking down and just taking in the place. It was nice, New Zealand was pretty amazing, but it just made him miss home, miss his old friends, his old room, the beach, the park, just everything. Dain just missed his old life, he had gotten so used to that, his whole world had been surrounded by friends, his family and so many good things. Dain had no one here. He had maybe made one friend and he maybe wasn't so sure he even really liked him. Hogwarts was weird.

Noël had spend most of the time he spend on hogwarts now outside. He liked being outside and lessons didn't started yet so he had time to explore and meet people. And had met his roommates and most of them seemed great, but Noël also met the angry kid that really was the type Noël couldn't stand. He went directly in knight mode and felt the need to say something about it. But that was just one person he thought. He hoped that more people from his age around here were just better than that. The Quidditch Pitch had been the first thing he wanted to see and when he had he was amazed by it. But now he wanted to see other stuff. So he walked outside and ended up at the cliffs. He loved watching the water and how it smashed towards the cliffs. It didn't seem like a place where you would go for fun, and it was sure dangerous. But Noël wasn't easily scared. He would be if he fell in the water. He didn't really liked swimming or anything with water. When Noël came closer he noticed a boy that seemed from his age. Noël didn't knew if he had seen him at the sorting. But he was here alone and Noël figured he should make conversation with the boy. '' Hey. You weren't gonna take a swim aren't you?'' Noël asked the boy with a grin. But he should not make jokes about it, perhaps people had been falling off by accident.

Dain looked up when a boy approached, this was another thing that Daintree had learned, whether it was a good or a bad thing, it was difficult to ever get any alone time. There was always someone about. The school might spread across a wide space but Dain had still found that wherever he went there were people. This wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, he was looking to make as many friends as possible in as quick a time as possible, so it made sense that he liked it, it was also just a bit much. The slytherin looked at the boy that had joined him and gave a little eye roll, the other boy was not a slytherin, but was clearly making a joke, so Dain found the middle ground that would let this conversation keep going easily. ”Yeah sure, after you though,” he countered, he didn’t think it was a particular good joke, but if he was looking to be friendly with people and make friends he was going to need to pretend to like jokes. This was easier in his last school because during his first days he’d only been about five years old and it was a lot easier to make friends at that age. It was certainly not like the current problems he was facing. ”I’m Daintree, slytherin,” he held out his hand to the other boy, keen at least to exchange some pleasantries and get somewhat down to being almost friends. He wasn’t sure what they could do other than talk in this location, it wasn’t exactly safe, so he’d need to be ready for a discussion.

Noel wasn't kind of a fan of water so it was kind of brave of him to come here actually. The brown haired boy joked about it but he himself didn't want to do the same for sure. He kind of had a fear of drowning and especially how fast these waves went was kind of scary but he was a brave knight so he could do anything he told himself to comfort him. The boy in front of him than answered back. And Noel smiled for a moment. '' I actually can't swim. So no thanks.'' he than answered and wasn't afraid of what people would think of that. You were brave if you knew your fears he had learned. The boy introduced himself and Noel was glad to meet another person and he seemed to be from the same house as Liam was if he looked at the clothes. '' I'm Noel. From Gryffindor. '' he than answered and took the handshake from the boy and than put his hand back. '' Are you liking Hogwarts so far?'' he than asked to the boy.while sitting on a rock a bit more from the cliffs back.

Daintree frowned at the other boy, ”You can’t swim?” he was a little surprised by it, since to him it was wild that people couldn’t swim, it was one of the easiest things to learn really. You learned it as a child and then it stuck with you. He felt a little rude having had that sort of reaction to what the boy had admitted, ”I’m really good at swimming, can even surf, I can always teach you some time if you want?” he offered, helping someone with that sort of skill would cement this friendship and he could definitely use another close friend like this boy, Noel, a gryffindor. HIs experiences of gryffindors hadn’t exactly been positive so far, but maybe he could have one gryffindor friend and the rest would follow too. ”Nice to meet you, Noel. I haven’t got any Gryffindor friends yet. The only gryffindor I’ve met was this angry boy who tried to fight me, I bet you are a whole lot nicer,” he made a point of bringing up the other boy, testing to see what sort of reaction Noel would have to it, whether or not he would be willing to be more friendly to Dain than he would be to one of his housemates. Dain smiled a little, ”Sure, it’s okay, it’s really boring if you ask me. You have to really make your own fun which is hard when you don’t have as many friends you know. How are you finding it?” Dain hoped that would endear Noel further to being his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back