Exploration.

"Yeah, I like Defence Against The Dark Arts too, it's so interesting, even if it's a little creepy at times. I like charms too, because.. you know, you get to actually do magic! It's so fun. Oh, thank you." She said, as an elf handed her a drink. "So, did you enter the wheelbarrow race?"

Taylor frowned a bit. "I havnt got Defence Agaist the Dark Arts this term, i cant wait for it though. That and Transifuration." She looked over at Vivienne. "No i didnt, did you?" She took another drink. "Also is there something else i can call you, like Viv or something." She laughed. "Ill no doubt mess up your name saying it longer all the time. Im weird like that."

"No, I didn't enter either." Vivienne laughed, picturing herself even trying to do a wheelbarrow race. "And yeah, you can call me whatever you want. My name's so annoying. Like, it's all formal, but if you shorten it, it sounds stupid. My parents are just into 'fancy' names, I guess.. :lol: "

Taylor laughed. "Ill call you Vivi." She laughed again. "Im kidding, unless you dont mind." She smirked. "I sometimes wish my name was more formal its a very modern name."

"Yeah, Taylor's a cool name. It can be for guys, girls, first names or surnames. It's very adaptable. Is that the right word to use? Mine's pretty granny-ish. But nah, I wouldn't change it. It describes my personality well. I'm quite old fashioned most of the time." Vivienne smiled, thinking of when she used to dress up in her mother's clothes when she was younger.

(( What happened to that Jenna person? I hope they didn't leave because I joined in.. :blink: ))

Taylor smiled. "yeah that the right word." She laughed. She let out a yawn. "Well i think i might be off now, ive had enough strawberries." She smirked. "It was really nice meeting you, cya Jenna." The girl hadnt spoke in a while, so Taylor had just let her be. "We should catch up again soon." She said to Viv with a smile. Waving as she walked out of the door she made her way back to the Gryffindor common room to continue with some homework she really had to do.

((i dunno, she probably forgot she was in this RP. oh well :p ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back