Exploration club

Pungahn Naihanchi

Pungahn waited in the hall for her friends in the club. she took out her wand and practiced levitating her bag while she waited.

Kaela had gotten word of an exploration that was going on, and she walked down to the seventh floor corridor from the Ravenclaw common room. Thinking she was going to be late, she was relieved to see Pungahn levitating her bag. "Isn't that so much fun? I levitate things all of the time now. I'm afraid I'm going to lose strength in my arms from lack of carrying things." Kaela walked over to stand beside Pungahn, setting her bag down on the ground.

Courtney was in the Ravenclaw common room when she remembered that there was an exploration going on today. She noticed Kaela leaving, and wondered if she was going to the same place. Stumbling down to the seventh floor corridor, she couldn't keep up with her friend. When she finally reached the spot where her two friends were talking, she bellowed "Chello!"

Ford sauntered up to the group standing in the hallway. He was floating along his paper airplane with his wand casually. Flicking and dive bombing it at the occasional portrait that hassled him on his leisurely walk. His face was drawn in it's usual dour look of expressionless apathy. He nodded to the lot of them in the hallway, "Hello," he said as he flicked the paper airplane into a suit of armor with an open visor in it's armet for safe keeping. The suit of armor consequently coughed and the visor flipped shut before it stopped.

Kaela looked over to Ford and after a quick "hi," her cheeks flushed as she immediately looked away. It has been a while since they had gone swimming in the lake, but she was still quite embarrassed about it, as she did not normally act like that. Not wanting to feel awkward, she sat down on the floor and picked a book out of her bag, beginning to read.

Ford looked down to Kaela, who was now trying to avoid an awkward situation by reading. The last time Ford had seen Kaela was that time by the lake, and he preferred that not to come up. Ford shrugged to himself, and looked up to Courtney and Pungahn and nodded.

Pungahn stopped levitating her bag and went through a mental check list. "okay, one more person i think is coming, so we will wait a few minutes."

"Hey Ford!" Courtney said grinning. She turned to Kaela, "It is okay that you didn't wait for me, I needed the excercise that running down here gave me. Wee! Who are we waiting on Pungahn?"

Kaela looked up at Courtney and nodded, then returned back to her book, half listening to the conversation as she continued reading.

"River" she responded as she glanced down the hall

Maddiie walked up the stairs hoping to catch something intresting up these hallways. She saw Pun and had forgot aout the club.

"Oh hey Pun" She looked at everyone else
"Hey everyone, whats going on tonight?"
"I heard a rumor going around, bout draka arts being used"

Courtney looked at Maddiie, "Hey!" Upon hearing the mention of draka arts, she became confused. "Draka arts? I've never heard of it before. I guess I should do some more researching in the library."

"hi Maddiie," Pungahn greeted her. "Have you seen River around? she said she was coming...."

River ran up to the seventh floor corridor from her common room. She saw that everyone else was already there. "Hey guys," she said waving to everyone, "Sorry I'm late." Once she got to the spot where everyone was standing, she bent over her legs, with her hands on her knees and her head between her legs trying to catch her breath. After a few moments of heavy breathing, River asked everyone, "So, how was everyone's summer?"

Kaela looked up from her book and smiled. "Hey River. Pretty boring summer here," she started as she stood up. "How about you?"

Pungahn smiled at river, Knowing what fun they had had together. she stood up and noted who was there. "okay, i that we can start now." she said. "so anyone know what is around here? i don't really ever stop on this floor.

Ford looked around at his fellow classmates, "There's a room on this floor that only appears when one needs it for something." He said dully, he looked vaguely bored with life in general. He decided not to go into his experiences with the room, "One only has to walk by it three times, concentrating on what they need, and the room appears."

"that sounds interesting..." Pungahn stated. "anyone else up for it or is there another place?"

Courtney grinned, she remembered visiting this room with Professor King and Elizabeth. "Sure, we can take a peek in there."

"okay, Ford," she said to him. "you can lead the way then."

"So yeah someone was using drak arts"
"And I heard of this room before.
Its most be true than if everyone heard about it"

((sorry for taking so long to respond :o ))

Ford nodded to Pungahn, turned and waved nonchalantly, "This way." He walked down to a empty stretch of wall. "Alright, this is it," he said dryly, inspecting the wall, "What you need to do is walk past it thrice, thinking intently on what you need." He turned to the others, "Who wants to go first?"

Kaela picked up her bag and followed Ford, staying toward the back of the group. She was not intent on being the first one to try summoning this room she had never heard of. She watched, hoping someone else would speak up soon.

River followed all of her fellow exploration club members down the corridor. She decided to stay back with her friend Kaela, and let someone else make the room appear. She watched anxiously for someone to walk infront of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back