Explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda Undersee

Thought I should post just to let anyone I'm RPing with/have plots with know that I'm taking a little break.
My mood is very up and down, and during the times when I don't feel as great, it can be very hard to reply to roleplays (I start judging myself and generally don't have any muse). Right now, I'm just trying to focus on getting better, which is a huuugee task in itself since even getting out of bed is a huge chore right now.
Not to mention that I'm also having to think about getting a job, but the only careers that really interest me (Music, comedy and acting) are the hardest ones to get into and therefore it's extremely unlikely I'll ever make it. Doesn't really help the situation!
Also, I've found that my piano playing is also causing complications (oh yay), as my wrist starts hurting when I play anything complicated. Can't be good, and again since it's one of the only things I'm good at, if I can't do it I'm pretty much stuffed.
And my back hurts whenever I sit at the computer.
So yeah, feeling like an old woman already! But enough of the rants. I just need to get my life in order a bit before I can RP again! I expect I'll be back properly in time to sort my firsties, and then I can get back to anything I have planned with you all. I hope this doesn't cause any problems but I don't have many RP's going on right now! I can finish them if you want me to, they just won't be very good.
Of course, I'll still be lurking around and chatting, but I thought I should give an explanation as to my lack of posts xD
Thanks guys and gals :hug:
Claire x

Clare :hug:
That sounds like you really do need a break. I hope things sort out and that you start to feel better soon. But take your time remember real life really does always come first.
Hope to see you around.
Mia

Hope you get better!
You will be missed dearie!

Dream big missy, you never know the possibilities of a future career if you try!
Hope you're better soon! Until then you will be very missed! :hug:

I hope you feel better soon.
Don't give up on your dreams just yet. It might not be easy to make it, but it can be done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back