Expect the Unexpected.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi Finnigan walked quietley out of her new suburban home in Orange County, California. Today she was going to meet up with Jacob, a man that she had very strong feelings for, but he was on tour, which put her in somewhat a state of depression. Ever since the company was off to a great hit, Caysi had put really everything aside and mostly focused on how the company could do better, what she could do better, things that made her life tougher and tougher. Caysi sighed as she walked to the back of her property, it was where the trees were covering her, and the neighbours wouldn't be that suspicious of what she was doing. The blonde quickly apparated herself to Jacob's residence.

She folded her arms as she walked through the gate, which she had to buzz for, and onto the driveway which was indeed a workout itself. The skinny blonde girl, walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, hoping that she wouldn't be outside for too long.

Things has not been the same for Jacob since he last saw Caysi. He had to all
of a sudden leave in emergency for a tour that his contracting company has
him sign, and this was of which he was unaware of. Jacob was pretty mad that
he had to leave without notice. Now that he was back to his house, he was
looking forward to getting things back with Caysi today, catching up on things.
There was one more surprise that he was really waiting for Caysi to tell. This
was a major thing for Jacob as it would advance his career at a really good
place, open his own studio, record his own music, and run his own company,
that way, he would be able to manage his own schedule, instead of running
around with the company and taking orders from them. It wasn't that Jacob
didn't want to cooperate with the company, it was just that whenever he
wanted to spend time with Caysi, there would be always something that would
happen and he would have to leave in emergency. Jacob loved singing, a lot,
but he also loved Caysi, or so he was thinking. The more time he spent with
Caysi, the more he was falling in love with her. There wasn't anything that
he would not do to spend more and more time with her. He loved her a lot.
All of a sudden, while preparing a dinner, he heard the door bell ring. He
thought that it would be Caysi, and so, putting things away carefully, he
started to walk towards the door, opened it slowly, and saw the beautiful
gorgeous standing there, waiting for him. "Hey babe. Come on it."
Said Jacob with a smile as he moved forward to give a warm lip kiss to Caysi.

Caysi had always liked the thought of taking over her fathers company, but now that she had it she loved it even more. When she used to go to school or university she hated being told what to do and always got called a free spirit. But that's who she was and she couldn't change that at all. The blonde really did like owning real estate and hoped that Jacob would be proud of her, she knew that he would be. Plus she never really got to give him his Christmas present that she sang for him. It was on a cd and she even had the guts to go to a record company to publish it. But that wasn't the time for it, today she would catch up with him and maybe get to things like this.

Deep in her thoughts, Caysi heard someone coming closer to the door, and it finally opened. She literally leaped on Jacob and kissed him. " I've missed you so much." The slender blonde hugged him after their kiss. Her smile widened as they walked into the house. " Where has my love been?" She asked, her eyes filled with warm delight. Even after being at his house, well mansion, a few times Caysi was still lost in this huge house.

Jacob was surprised as to how cool minded Caysi was, even after not seeing him for quite
some time. That's what Jacob loved about her, she always stayed calm no matter what
situation may arise, she would stay on her feet and think everything through. Jacob
wished that he could do the same, but sometimes, he would lose his cool and take out
his anger. He would never dare take any anger out on Caysi, he loved her. As Jacob
shared the kiss with Caysi, he then said, "I've missed you too babe." It was true,
even when Jacob went on his tour, the only thing he could think about was how he had
just left without giving notice and he was not going to be seeing her quite some time.
Even when he tried to even give her a phone call, something would come up and he would
not be able to complete the task in hand. This probably won't last for much longer since
Jacob had gotten quite a few investor's interested into starting his own store and his
own company. As they both walked inside, Jacob holding Caysi's hand, he walked over
to the couch, and sat here down and then sat next to her. "I'm sorry Caysi, I had
to leave in emergency on orders from my record company. They had signed me up for
a world tour that I was not even notified about and I was to attend right away. I did
not even get a chance to tell you."
Said Jacob taking a breather. It was truly
disappointing to him that he had done this to Caysi, but he promised to himself that he
will not just disappear all of a sudden again. "But this won't last for much longer.
I have a lot of things to tell you babe."
Said Jacob with a smile and a lot of hope.

Caysi had Jacob's hand in her's. She didn't mind that he went away, there had to be a reason. Caysi knew that Jacob wouldn't just upcome and leave her stranded. Jacob looked marvelous, his face was glowing and his eyes were sparkling. She didn't see it the last time, since he had quite a lot of stress on his back. The slender blonde sat right beside Jacob, having her knee touching his. " That's alright, I saw you preform once on tv in California, I was trying to buy a ticket but it was all sold out." She shrugged her shoulders, Caysi figured that she would've seen him soon enough but that was three months ago. " So what do you have to tell me handsome." The blonde said, pushing a few stray hairs that were in Jacob's face.

Hearing Caysi say that she was wanting to buy a ticket to one of his concerts, it made him
slightly angry that the record company did not allow him to keep a cell phone with him while
being on tour. This really disguised him about the record company, and more of a reason
for him to leave them and be on his own way. "If you really wanted to get tickets, you
could have came back stage and said you wanted to talk to me, and I could have give
you a ticket. Or you could have came to my hotel."
Said Jacob with a smile as he put his
arms around her and gave her a kiss on her lips. For some reason, Jacob was feeling a bit
more loving than usual. He wanted to spend a good and interesting night with Caysi. The
two had yet to spend a night together, and tonight seemed like a good opportunity for the
two to really spend some good time and get to know each other more. "Well, I don't
think I will be working for the record company much longer. I have a few investors
who want to invest money in me, and I will be building my own company and my own
record label."
Said Jacob with a smile. He knew that this was really going to advance his own
career, not to mention he was going to get more time with Caysi and he can visit Caysi
whenever he wanted, on his own schedule, not any schedule set by someone else. "So,
Caysi, I've prepared a big dinner for us. You wouldn't mind giving me your time for
the rest of the night would you?"
Asked Jacob. He had to be sure she was okay with this.
<i>
</i>

Caysi had tried everything but no one would've let her in. " I did, believe me, I did everything that I could and no one either recognized me or let me in." Caysi sighed before kissing Jacob back. " Stupid company, making me angry, I honestly was going to murder someone when I left." The blonde shook her head. But now she could forget about it because she was with him at this very moment. Caysi was literally shocked when she heard about the new company and everything, " That's fantastic Jacob, wow I'm so proud of you." Caysi gave him a bear hug. Not wanting to let go she answered his next question, " Of course I'll join you for the rest of the night, what kind of question is that." The blonde joked happily. Now she was going to see more of Jacob which excited her.

It surprised Jacob that no one had let Caysi in. The concert manager knew who Caysi was since he had seen
her with Jacob a few times in the past, so why didn't he approve her to come in? He was going to have a talk
with the manager again and see what happened. Anyone who were to treat Caysi like that again is going to
get a full blown fist in the face. "The concert manager knew about you and me, so I don't understand
why he did not let you in. I'll have a talk with him again."
Said Jacob. Jacob knew how she felt when
she said she was going to murder someone before she left. It made him even more angry that not even one
person allowed her to come in. He was glad to see that Caysi gave him a positive response when he said
he was going to open his own company. There was one thing that he wanted to ask her and it was that
if she would so glad to help him open the company. Not in terms of money, but in terms of being there with
him for the support, because opening a new company is not going to be easy for him. "Caysi, I have
a favor to ask. Will you assist me in being the Co-Owner of the company?"
Asked Jacob with a smile
as he kissed her once again on her lips, her cheeks, and then her neck. Jacob was starting to get a tad
bit wild, so he made a note to himself to keep himself under control, for the time being perhaps. "Good
to hear that you will spend more time with me. I don't have a lot coming in the next days, so we
can spend all the time we want."
Said Jacob with a smile as he picked her up in his arms and then
swung her around in circles with happiness. After going through all the busy days, and the pain, he was
finally going to be able to spend some alone time with Caysi. "Now let's have dinner. I hope you
brought your appetite."
Said Jacob jokingly as he picked her up in his arms, and taking her to the
kitchen in a more romantic way. Jacob was starting to truly enjoy his time with Caysi now that he was alone.

Caysi shook her head, " No he wasn't there, I was trying to get some big buff guy to get him but he wouldn't, I swear that I was going to kick his butt." The blonde said with a small laugh. For a petite girl she was pretty capiable of kicking someone's tushy, not that she wanted too. She was too nice to knock someone out unless they needed it. Caysi's jaw dropped when she heard the next question, " Are you serious? Of course I will!" She nearly screamed, in joy. Giggling at when he kissed her, Caysi still couldn't believe everything was still happening. " Well in that case, I plan on being here from sun up to sun down." She said jokingly as he picked her up. The blonde laughed, in pure joy. " Oh, I brought it." The blonde said as she looked at the kitchen, " Wait, no housekeeping, no butlers.. where did they go?" She asked with a smirk, looking down into his eyes.

Jacob was glad to see that Caysi had accepted his offer to co-own his new company
with him. It won't be long before the company will get started, but Jacob had a lot
of work coming for him. Organizing, setting up, and a lot more stuff to do. Just
thinking about it made Jacob shiver a little bit, although it made him happy at the
same time that he would get to spend more time with Caysi from now on. He will
soon be giving his resignation letter with his current record company, and then be on
his way to the investors to start the project. "Great Caysi, that's what I wanted
to hear."
Said Jacob with a smile. He could feel that Caysi was very excited for
this new journey on the way. Even though she had her own family business to handle,
it was good to see that she was going to help him. If Caysi needed help with her own
business, Jacob would help her without saying a work. Jacob smiled as Caysi asked
where all of the workers had gone. Today, Jacob wanted to make this a very special
evening for himself and Caysi, and so, he had given two days off to his workers, with
fully pay. "I gave them two day's off so we can get some alone time. I did all
of the work myself, just for you."
Said Jacob with a smile. Sitting at the table
now, Jacob started to bring all of the dishes, chicken, beef, bread, salad, and a lot
more stuff in front of Caysi. "Now dig in Caysi." Said Jacob as he kissed on her cheek.
<i>
</i>

Caysi was excited, now the path to both of their lives was set and it was easier than they thought it would be. It just took a bit of determination and thought on both parts. The blonde was super happy that most of her time was going to be set with Jacob, and they could work out their lives from now on. " Wow, you did all of this yourself?" Caysi was astonished, there was a lot of food for the skinny girl to eat. " This is honestly, fit for a princess." She shook her head laughing. " I can't believe that you did all of this for me, it's wonderful and thank you." The blonde girl put some food on her plate, which ended up to a pile. The girl could eat and eat, most people would wonder where it went, but it just took her a bit to get full. " Now I have a bit of a question for you." Caysi took a piece of paper out of her bag. " This is an inviation for my birthday party that I'm having next week. It's going to be at my new place in California, and I'm hoping that you're going to be able to come." Her grin widened. Jacob meant a whole lot to her, and she really wanted him to be there.

Jacob was a little surprised when Caysi asked him if he had done all of this by himself.
Of course he did it by himself. Being a musician didn't mean that he didn't know how
to cook for himself. There was a time in his past where he had to do everything by
himself, no servants, and not even parents to help him. He grew up taking care of
other people, and then taking care of himself. He knew how to do most of the work,
the only reason why he had servants in the first place was because he had so much
to do that he would not be able to everything. Not to mention the day only gives
a person 24 hours to do things. Sometimes Jacob wished that a day would have had
more hours, that way, he could get more things done. "Of course I made all of
this babe."
Said Jacob with a small laugh as he kissed Caysi on her head. Why
would Jacob ask him servants to make dinner for the two anyways? He was going to
be spending time with her alone, and whenever the two would spend time, he would
be the one to make everything by his own hands, not by the help of his servants.
"Babe, you indeed are my princess." Said Jacob as he walked to his side of the
table, sitting down and getting ready to eat. Sitting there and eating, Jacob could
not stop looking at Caysi. He loved everything and every bit about her. She was
truly the perfect girl that he was waiting for. Listening to Caysi say that she had an
invitation for him to come to her birthday party in California. "Of course I will be
there. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Although you have to let me be part organizer
in it. I have a few plans up my sleeve as well for you."
Said Jacob as he put his
plate away, finishing up dinner. The guy took a lot to eat since working everyday, for
15 or more hours a day really brought up a good appetite. He was always hungry.

Caysi finished her food like a mad woman, it was really good and she was a bit hungry from being too excited to see Jacob this morning. She was a mess the months that he was gone, she couldn't even talk to him. The blonde walked herself to the massive kitchen, and put the plate away. Caysi stood beside him in the kitchen, looking outside the huge window that he had there. His yard was huge, maybe a few acres? But with the leaves and trees, it looked spectacular. To make the size of Jacob's house she would have to use her Ireland home and California house to make it up. " I think that you're going to need to help me plan, because if I do it myself.. it's not going to work out at all." She laughed, turning her gaze to him. " For your birthday, I have the biggest trick up my sleeve." The blonde stuck her tongue out at him.

Jacob was surprised to see as to how much Caysi had eaten. For a girl her size, she could
sure put down a big brawl to eat a ton of food. She had actually eaten even more than
Jacob himself, which was surprising to him because he had thought working all day would
bring up a good sized appetite for himself, but no, Caysi beat him to the punch. Jacob
started to laugh when he heard Caysi say that he was going to have to help her with all
of the decorating and organizing, which was not a problem for him, since he was available
after all. "No problem Babe, I'll be there with you." Said Jacob as he started to pick
up all of the dishes, and put them in the dishwasher. Jacob could easily use magic right
now to clean everything up in the room, but he wanted to do everything manually, so he
placed all of the dirty dishes in their place inside the dishwasher, placed the food in the
refrigerator and then got everything else done along with it. Now Jacob was done, he
said, "Let's go babe." Jacob went next to Caysi, picked her up into his arms, and
then he started to walk towards his bedroom. "So, spending the night with me won't
be a problem right?"
Said Jacob as he reached his room, opening the door with his
right hand, while having Caysi lifted up in his arms. Jacob never had a chance to spend
any alone quality time with Caysi, and he was finally getting the chance to. Moving
towards the bed, he slowly placed Caysi down on the bed, and starting to kiss her. "
Caysi, I love you."
Said Jacob. He was really looking forward to this time with Caysi.

Caysi just stared outside looking, remembering the summers that her mother would be working on their property, but that time was gone. Her mother was gone, gone to the evil for good. She always wanted a mother figure but never had one, what kind of a mother would she be? Hopefully not as neglecting and cruel like her own mother. She snapped out of her thoughts when Jacob came close to her, she felt bad for not helping him clean up, but she was lost in her own world. Caysi laughed as Jacob picked her up, she had never been picked up so gently and smoothly. " Nope, no problem. Anytime spent with you is never a problem." Caysi replied before being put down on his bed. Caysi had a grin from her right ear to left ear, they had never really said to each other that they loved one another. Yes, they may have shown it but never said it. " Jacob, I love you more than you'll ever know." Caysi put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Tonight was the night that Jacob finally will get to spend some alone and quality
time with Caysi. Something inside Jacob had awakened him to realize that she
was the girl of his dreams. For some reason, he never wanted to see her out of
his sight. He could stare at her all day without getting bored. He was starting
to love Caysi more and more than she can ever realize. It was as if Jacob had
been reborn and this feeling was too strong to ignore, so he just accepted it
and looked straight into Caysi's eyes. Those beautiful eyes of her's were full
of mezmarizing love that trapped Jacob inside her heart. Tonight was the night
were Jacob will make love with Caysi and make her forever his and love her forever.

-Censored-

Waking up in the white sheet covered bed, Jacob opened his eyes to see Caysi
laying there in right arm. Never had Jacob experienced what he had last night.
Staying a virgin until the day Jacob would have finally met his true love was the
best decision he had ever made. His love for Caysi kept growing with every
moment that passed by. Kissing Caysi on her forehead, Jacob laid his head
back on the pillow and started to imagine his future with Caysi. The two getting
engaged, then married, and eventually children, it really excited Jacob that his
life was finally taking a turn towards the positive aspects of life. Living the life
of a free lance individual, running around to get money was the hardest portion
of his life and he knew back then that he would one day become successful if
he tried hard enough and now, looking at the road he is on, he is very glad that
he had put all of his hard work towards becoming a very successful man. He
opened his eyes slowly, looking over at Caysi, he said, "I love you so much
Caysi. You've completed my dream and I'm glad you're on my side."
Said
Jacob with a smile. This is the happiest Jacob has ever felt in his life.
<i>
</i>

The blonde had never felt like this before. Last night had felt like a dream come true. Her life with Jacob was set, she didn't want another person. She wanted him and only him for the rest of her life. Caysi smiled and looked over at him. " Hello sunshine." She reached over and gave him a big kiss on the lips. " Jacob, I'll never stop loving you, you are my heart and my soul." Her green eyes looked at him up and down. " I'll be by your side for the rest of our lives." She looked around the room, the sunlight being spilled around the room. Caysi was super happy, there were no words to explain how she felt that the moment, it was just exilirating. Caysi smiled and wrapped her arms around Jacob, her hands around his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back