• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Expect Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyndi Kingsley

Former Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3
 
Messages
38,198
OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Age
4/2005
As the title says, please expect delays on anything that needs two admin to ok (applications, personal requests, plot suggestions, etc. ). I also won't be able to respond to PMs until I'm back. I'll be gone until Sunday, maybe Monday.

Your friendly neighborhood admin,
Cyndi
 
Thanks for doing so much work for us, Cyndi.

I hope you're doing something fun! See you soon <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top