Exiting

"Oopsies." Alyssa giggled and returned the kiss on Aiden's cheek. Then gave another small smile.

Hehe, I can believe our first year is almost over." Alyssa commented sadly. The year seemed to fly by so fast.

"I'm pretty excited though, it'll be great, hopefully we wont have to deal with as much house rivalry when we get into our second year," Aiden mused. "I'm so glad I didn't go to Beauxbatons." Aiden mummbled to himself as he looked into Aly's eyes.

"Wow. I almost went to Beauxbatons aswell." Alyssa smiled and couldn't help but stare into Aiden's eyes.

"Ahh..hopefully the house rivalry will die down. It seems it has for the older kids."

"I also really hope we can hang out over the summer. I've seen so many friends lose contact over the long summer." Alyssa rubbed Aiden's cheek and smiled.

"I might even throw a summer party and invite all our friends. We can all watch summer fireworks that those muggles always light together." Alyssa recalled always loving the beautiful exploading lights that she had always seen being lit off near her house in Bordeaux.

"And we know that Theodore will invite Isabella. It'll give us a chance to hangout over the summer." Alyssa had almost forgotten that Aiden lived in France. She could never forget he was french because his accent was almost as strong as hers.

"You dad won't mind will he?" She asked.

"Don't think so, even if he does I bet Gisella will keep his hands full and I'll end up going," Aiden joked lightly. "Did I tell you? My New Zealand house is now my main one, the ones I have in France and Italy are just for visits, its so weird. Not calling Nice my home anymore." Aiden said with a small smile.

"Wow. It must be so hard moving all the time." Alyssa muttered while deep inside.

"Which place happens to be your favorite to stay at?" Alyssa wondered. She knew that she'd never feel home anywhere but here and her home back in France.

"Its not really moving, just changing scenes I mean I live in my New Zealand house everytime I'm there the same with Italy and now France." Aiden said.

"France then Italy, though I love Rome a lot." Aiden said thoughtfully. "Do you have multiple homes?" Aiden asked.

Alyssa beamed at Aiden. She figured France would be one of his favorites. She also had to agree that Rome was very nice aswell....even though she had only gone a few times with her father.

"Not really. It's pretty much just here and the Manor back in France. The mansion is extra large becuase my cousins and grandparents also live in the manor. It's sort of like a weird family tradition." Alyssa scratched her arm shyly.

"Whoever I end up marrying when I get older may even possibly have his family move in as well. Same thing with the Women Theodore marry's."

Aiden shook his head and said, "Just Gisella and my cousins." Aiden frowned realizing he hadn't spoken to Bernard in a while or anyone else for that matter.

Aiden nodded his head solemnly and said, "Only thing that kept my family together," Aiden frowned lightly then shook the thought off he was rather embarressed at how much his mother's murder affected him, he didn't think it was all that normal.

[Bad girl ohhhh :p]

Aiden smiled lightly as Aly hugged him and he hugged her back then gave her a kiss on her forehead and said, "Its fine really, I should get over it though don't know why I'm having such a hard time."

"It's never easy when someone you love dies. Your doing better than I would." Alyssa squeezed Aiden for a moment before she released him and gave him a sweet smile.

"Hey...we should go stargazing." Alyssa muttered with a beaming smile on her face.

Aiden smiled and said, "Sure Princess..." Aiden couldn't help but chuckle lightly as he called her Princess...he was referring to the Prince Charming thing of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back