Exiting

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden walked out of his common room tired of talking with the same people all the time, sure they were nice, but it was just getting dull. Aiden groaned, he hated being in Gryffindor, he wanted to be in Slytherin but there was no way anymore. He would have to suffer the hat's choice for seven years and try it with a happy face.

Earlier that day Aiden had bumped into Henri, Pat, Bella and Aly and they gotten into a fight and was quite surprised with Aly's reaction, he knew she had it in her but he never thought she would do anything of the sort. Aiden was surprised with his own words to Pat and the way he treated her, sure he knew that he didn't like Hufflepuffs all that much but he knew that Pat was a little different though she and Henri went to far with Aly and Bella. Aiden scowled at the thought of anyone hurting them, especially Aly.

Aiden continued to walked deeper down the corridor and it got darker and darker as he got further away from his common room. Aiden quickly wipped out his wanted and muttered, "Lumos." His wand quickly lit up and he kept walking unsure what he really was doing.

Alyssa had been wandering around the corridors like she usually did at night when she heard footsteps and and saw a light off in the distance. Alyssa decided to keep walking closer to the light to see who it was.
Once Alyssa had gotten close enough Alyssa awkwardly realized that it was Aiden.

"Aiden? What are you doing all the way up here this late?!" Alyssa asked curiously.

Aiden was walking when he heard someones footsteps and then he heard a voice that was all too recognizable and said, "Alyssa? I'm just you know, trying to think, what are you doing up here?"

"I'm always up here. Even though I used to find it way creepy up here!" Alyssa muttered and stepped closer so now she could see Aiden's face.

"What are you thinking about...if you don't mind me asking." Alyssa asked.

Alyssa frowned.

"Huh? Is Isabella okay?" Alyssa could understand how the fight would still be in his mind. The thought of the fight still seemed to come to Alyssa's thought a lot lately. Alyssa hoped that Isabella was doing alright though, she hadn't spoken with her since the fight.

[Eeep I read it wrong :p]

"Bella is fine, but you really should be with her more, she err told me that she is worried that she is lossing you to me," Aiden said softly. Then said, "I don't think thats it but she wouldn't tell me all of it." Aiden said truthfully/

Alyssa's frown faded and soon a smile had made it's way onto her face and she shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"I like you, but there are some things that a boy can never replace. She'll always be my best friend." Alyssa said softly. "But if it means that much to her I'll organize a girls weekend and stuff."

Alyssa then smiled lightly. "I also think Isabella may want a relationship with Theodore like the one we have." Alyssa commented deep in thought. It was beyond obvious that they liked each other.

"Thats what I told her..." Aiden said with a small smile and then said, "Yeah she did seem rather hung up on that, they're really close though? I mean I thought they were as close as you and I are..."

"I think they might be close. If not then just give them time...they'll be all over eachother.." Alyssa began to laugh at her comment.

"Theodore just needs to get less shy. The more time he spends with Isabella the more comfortable he'll be with her."

Aiden nodded and said, "Thats for darn sure..." Aiden chuckled lightly. If you didn't like Aly he probably wouldn't be such an arse to ya Aiden thought curiously.

"I think the biggest reason he dislikes is because he's still not over the Whole Slytherin -vs- Gryffindor phase." Alyssa muttered lightly. She really wanted Aiden and Theodore to except eachother.

"Yeah if you have me...then I don't have you right?" Aiden joked then wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer and then whispered into her ear, "I have you."

"Maybe if you wore a cape and had a sword." Alyssa said remembering the pictures of the Prince Charmings she had always seen in fairytale books. She never really liked those kinds books in the first place...in her opinion they always ended the same.

"I'd rather call you space trooper. It sounds waaaay cutee!" Alyssa gushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back