Exciting News!

Caysi nodded. " I remember one year we did. I think we should pull the biggest prank ever!" She sat back down and motioned that Kiera come and sit with her.

Caysi bit her lip. " Well actually I don't know, but I was thinking big!". she put her hands over her head and waved them like a rainbow.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah something like that! Did you have any idea's Peachy?" she asked.

Kiera shook her head. "Not yet...Let me think for a few minutes. It has to be huge." she said thinking hard. "Oh what if we took their most prized possitions and hid them like a scavenger hunt. We would leave clues for them that will take them like 2 or 3 hours to go through. It would be crazy hard and ridiculous." she said grinning.

Caysi nodded and had an evil smirk on her. " What shall we give the person who wins first, like what would Mark get or Cam get?" she asked pulling her hair into a ponytail.

Kiera laughed. "They dont need a prize. Having their favorite stuff back is good enough!" she said with a wicked grin. "They will hate us after all we make them do." she said with another laugh.

Caysi smiled. " That's true, so before I leave I'm going to have to take Mark's stuff anf hide it in my bag." Caysi smiled and giggled. " That sounds perfect!"

Caysi was shocked. " I'm going to send him something then!" She said taking a parchment out of her bag. " I know he likes football, what else does he like?" She asked biting on her quill.

Caysi smiled " Alright, I have to buy him a birthday present then." Caysi giggled.
' And for Kiera, I'll get her something interesting' she thought to herself.

Caysi smiled, she already had a plan. " Yeah, I remember your birthday Peachy!" She smiled.

Caysi nodded. " Oh it will be." she said. " I feel like doing something active right now, don't you?" she asked getting up hyper.

Caysi smiled. "Some gymnastics is fine with me! I warn you, I have been practicing, and so far...no falls!" She said giggling.

Caysi giggled. " Yeah, I don't want to be hurt for my competition..that'd be no fun!" She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back