Exciting News!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi rushed down to The Lawn having some very important news for Kiera. She had sent a letter to Kiera notifying that it was urgent and that she needed to see her quickly. Caysi sat down near a tree and waited impatiently for Kiera.

Kiera ran down to the lawn. She was completely bewildered. She had got a note saying it was urgent Caysi talk to her. Kiera could not figure out what was happening. She saw Caysi and sprinted towards her. "Whats up?" she asked.

Caysi jumped up and said " My family moved to California!". she said hugging her. " They said something about Los Angeles, that they moved there". " Is that close to you?". she asked.

Caysi shrugged her shoulders. " I'm not so sure why...but either way I'm going to be like 20 minutes away from you!". " And when I escape it's going to be easier!".

Caysi shook her head " They don't know where you live". she said. " Plus I'm going to leave them a note saying that I'm safe and stuff...".

Caysi nodded. " I'm excited for the next break when you come over to my new house and we can have parties!". she giggled.

" Since your mother and my mother are friends...she'll be nice to you, I will make sure of it". she said sternly.

Caysi smiled. " What street do you live on? Just so when I get out that I know where I'm going."she said.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it's close to your house 'cause my dad wrote something in the letter about Laguna Beach being like 10 minutes down the road." she said grinning.

Caysi nodded. " Instead of a broom I'm just going to run to your house" she said calmly.

Caysi stretched her shoulder abit. " Alright...but then he'll be taking up the time that I can be talking with Cam!" she said smiling a bit. " Don't worry I'll bring him."

Caysi nodded and laughed. " Of course!". " Are we going to pull a prank on them?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back