Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 14" Sturdy Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Isaiah was happy to be attending the yuleball, as he always was, and since it had been two weeks since the fateful quidditch game, he was feeling one hundred percent better, and just excited about what the night might bring. Going with Timmy had been the best decision for him, he was just so excited to be going with the taller boy, excited to spend time with his friend, he had asked Timmy when the thought had occurred to him. If Isaiah had been honest he thought that Timmy might turn him down, with his obvious aversion to his hair, but in the end he had and so the currently blonde ravenclaw captain was stood waiting for Timmy to arrive, while he would've usually dressed very formally for this event, the teen had decided to be a little more casual. Isaiah brushed down his trousers and then glanced up knowing that he really shouldn't move from where he was standing, this was where he had told Timmy he was going to wait, so therefore he was going to just stand and wait until the other boy arrived. He had a look of pure joy on his face just waiting for Timmy to arrive, he was keen to get started.

Timothy Benenati Jr. was not excited per se, but he was stressed. He needed to find something to wear, and the sixth year was a very picky dresser. It was a ball, so he needed to dress in clothing that was flattering. His mother basically considered him a model, so she went all out when it came to dress clothes for Timmy. However, he was not complaining. Once he was dressed, he made his way to to the Great Hall. He was excited to see Isaiah. When his friend had asked him, he automatically said yes. Timmy liked Isaiah a lot, and he liked being around him. He treated him well and was very understanding when Timmy's rude tendencies revealed themselves. When the Hufflepuff spotted his friend, he went over and patted him on the shoulder. It was the closest thing Isaiah was ever going to get to a hug, no matter how much Timmy liked him. The boy was very disappointed in his friends attire, but Timmy had surely dressed up enough to make up for Isaiah's shortcomings. "You look nice." he told his friend with a smile.

Isaiah's face erupted into a wide grin as soon as he spotted Timmy, turning to face him slightly more as he greeted him with a compliment, "I would've dressed better, but ended up playing quidditch way longer than I should've," he apologised for his own appearance knowing that Timmy would've probably liked if he'd put in just a little more effort in but after being out of commission from quidditch for the week, he had been trying his best to catch up, do more than he needed to to get better, but that meant that he hadn't really given a thought to yuleball until it was too late. The currently blonde just took a good look at Timmy and smiled, "You on the other hand look amazing, you brush up good Timmy," the teen told him honestly with a smile, "Shall we get some drinks or dancing?" Isaiah asked him wanting to make sure that he had a good time at this yuleball, and the teen knew he would do pretty much anything to ensure that Timmy had the best time ever, "What ever you want to do Timmy, I'd be more than happy to try to do it,"

Timmy decided to ignore Isaiah's excuse for dressing poorly. He did not want to say anything mean that could possibly ruin their night together. He had gotten better at holding his thoughts back for the sake of others. He especially had to when his mother told him she was pregnant. At first, Timmy did not know how to feel. Then, all there was in his body was anger. The sixth year simply took Isaiah's hand as he walked with his friend in to the Great Hall. Holding Isaiah's hand took his mind off of his mother. Timmy thought for a minute before answering his peer's question. "Lets get some treats first. Then, I may dance with you." he said with a smile. He forgot to ask his friend something. "Is it okay if I hold your hand? I meant to ask first." he said shyly. Once they reached the table with the drinks and food, Timmy grabbed a sugar cookie and took a bite.

Isaiah smiled easily as the other boy took his hand, and he just let himself be lead into the hall, and towards the snacks, the treats, Isaiah was following along easily, only a step behind his date for the evening watching him with a fond expression sitting on his features. He smirked at Timmy, "Just so you know, I've been called a terrible dancer," he told him, not sure if Timmy would mind him being a bad dancer but still happy to dance with the taller boy, after all, spending his time with one of his closest friends brought nothing but joy to the captain's lips. He nodded at him, at the question, "Of course," came to easy reply an almost instant reply to what Timmy had been saying, of course he didn't mind, why would he mind. Isaiah actually would admit to always liking how his hand felt when it was in another's, the small amount of comfort that could bring was more than enough for him. Isaiah took a drink and slowly sipped on it, not particularly hungry, but he did in the end pick up a few little bits of sweets and put them quickly into his mouth. His gaze remained with the other boy as he silently ate the food he'd grabbed, using the juice to easily wash it down, "So, did you come see me play quidditch?" Isaiah knew the game hadn't exactly been a good display given he'd been taken out by the bludgers and they hadn't won, but it had been an interesting game to say the least, he wasn't sure that Timmy would enjoy such a thing but he had been surprised by the boy before.

Timmy laughed when Isaiah admitted he was a bad dancer. The tall Hufflepuff was not much of a dancer himself, but Papi said his Italian genes automatically helped him sense the rhythm of music. The boy had yet to prove this, so he felt there was not going to be another opportunity like this again. "We can be bad together then." he said and smiled at his friend. Timmy was glad that Isaiah was okay with holding hands with him. He gave his friend's hand a gentle squeeze. Isaiah's hands were so small, which made them fit perfectly in his large ones. The school nurses had said it was normal to have big hands at Timothy's height. He had never thought that there was a correlation between the two, but there were a lot of things Timmy was unaware of. The Hufflepuff nodded his head at the question of Quidditch. "Of course I did. I'm sorry I didn't ask if you were okay after you got hurt. It really didn't cross my mind." he apologized in a small voice. He finished the sugar cookie in his hand and picked up a chocolate covered strawberry. He pushed it towards Isaiah's lips. He could have been more gentle about it, but Timmy wasn't a romantic. "If Avie had been out, you guys would have had a chance. The team was too focused on the chasers when the seekers should be the targets." he stated confidently. Timmy knew a lot about Quidditch and he often picked up things that others would not while watching the game. He hoped the strawberry kept Isaiah from giving any real retaliation to the tall boy's critiques. "Did Slytherin even have an alternate? If Avie got bludged out, the game would be yours with your chasers." he continued. He took a strawberry for himself and began to nibble on it in hopes of stopping himself from revealing too much about his interest in Quidditch.

Isaiah grinned easily at him, knowing he was also a bad dancer made Isaiah feel more relaxed, though he was already fairly relaxed, he just found himself staring at Timmy, and finding himself smiling easily. This was different than when he was with Archie, he could honestly see himself going out with Timmy, where as he was never sure of it with Archie. Although in saying that, he was not interested in really tying himself down. The topic of quidditch was an easy one for Isaiah, it was so much of his life, and at Timmy's statement he just shook his head and smiled, "No, it's fine, I was fine, just a little bump," he assured him, really trying to assure him that not asking how he was, was fine. There was little time before a strawberry, or chocolate covered strawberry was pushed to his lips and he bit it, seeing as he realised he had little other choice in the matter, and he ate the sweet fruit happily, enjoying every little taste of the sweet thing. He nodded along with what Timmy was saying, not realising quite how much Timmy liked or knew about quidditch, and he was more than a little impressed by it.

Isaiah had never pinned him for a huge fan, but clearly he had been wrong about the fact, "The slytherin team had far more alternates than my team, since I have none," he gave a little nervous chuckle, since it really was for the captain an annoying thing, he had fewer options and choices, "They knew that we might not have had a stronger seeker, but we had better chasers, so less bludgers and we might've gotten more goals," the teen shrugged, "But come on Timmy, let's dance," The boy told him, giving the hand he had in his a light squeeze before gently tugging the boy towards the other dancers, more than sure that dancing would be the most amount of fun, even though Isaiah could stand around discussing quidditch for hours with him.

Timothy looked towards his friend with a small smile. He still felt bad. He himself liked when people worried about him when he was sick. Isaiah was a good friend to Timmy, so he felt he was being a bad friend. When his little sibling came, he needed to make himself available when his mother needed him. He knew his friend was downplaying the hit of the bludger. No hit from a bludger was just a "bump". He himself had not experienced it, but his mother had complained about it enough for Timmy to have an idea about how painful it was. "Still. I'm your friend, and you must have been lonely..." the boy trailed off as he watched Isaiah finish the strawberry. Timmy was used to being by himself because he was an only child, which made it hard for him to tolerate the antics of others. However, Isaiah helped him realize that not everyone was annoying, loud, mean.

Timmy nodded. He had grown up around Quidditch because his mother used to be a Seeker before she became an Auror. The sixth year had even thought about trying out for the team, but it was too high stress, which Timmy did everything in his power to avoid. He finished his strawberry quickly. "The game was a mess overall. Both teams could have used a little extra practice." he said simply. He did not mean to hurt his friend's feelings. He would never hurt Isaiah, but Timmy enjoyed Quidditch, and practice would have made the game even better. The tall sixth year held on to Isaiah's hand tightly as he was pulled to the dance floor. He was starting to get nervous, and he did not know what to do. He looked to Isaiah for guidance because he was going to have to take the lead for this part of the night. "Pfft. Italian genes my arse." he thought to himself.

Isaiah shook his head at Timmy, of course he hadn't minded that the boy hadn't been there, of course not, it just wasn't important, everything had been fixed up and then he had left the room. The teen just smiled easily at his date, "Don't worry about it Timmy," he assured him, since it was all said and done now, there was no changing what had happened, it was done, and Isaiah didn't want this boy to ever really think of it again. It didn't matter what had happened, Isaiah was fine, it had been fine, "Plus, I had my brothers," he then added, knowing that they had spent time with him after and left him feeling far less lonely than he might've been without, but he knew that he would do the same for his brothers if they'd been in the same situation, since that was what brothers did so he had been pretty assured from the outset that he would not be bored.

Isaiah accepted the words that Timmy said, "Fair enough," he replied with no hint of annoyance or frustration at the boy's words, since they were likely true, Ravenclaw had definitely needed more practice and perhaps a few more stern words from him. He could easily accept what his date had said, knowing it to be true, and showed absolutely no frustration or annoyance at it. He could feel the tightened hold on his hand that Timmy had, and then as soon as they were on the dance floor Isaiah stood in front of the boy, not letting go and just began dancing, moving his body in the usual irratic dancing manner, but also in a way that was clearly trying to get Tmmy to also join in to be able to relax to the point of just dancing with him, though he was unsure as to if it would work, he was trying his best, after all, helping keep his date relax was always part of the plan.

Timmy simply frowned at Isaiah's need to insist that he was okay and that it was fine that Timmy just forgot about his closest friend, whom he still kept at a distance. The mention of his brother's only made Timmy irritated, but he was actually jealous. The Hufflepuff was not mad that Isaiah had brothers, but siblings were a sensitive topic to him right now. He decided silence was the best option for the moment. He had a hard time concealing his irritation at the subject, so he simply turned to look at an ice sculpture. He found all of the sculptures in the room to be okay. Timmy felt like he could have done a better job himself, even though he had never sculpted before. Despite how messy it was, pottery and graffiti art had come easy to the boy. He kind of felt that sculpting would as well, but it would take much more time. As Isaiah started to move, Timmy followed. The tall teen's movements weren't so erratic, as his long limbs could cause a person harm, but he was natural. He felt the beat come to him, and Timothy started to moved on his own while getting more and more comfortable with the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back