Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio felt he’d kind of fallen in backwards into asking Ronald out to the valentines day celebration. He was quite keen for it, it would be a good amount of fun. He was hoping for something fun and Ronald seemed pretty chill that he might actually get that. He had tried his best to dress up but he hadn’t had a good suit to wear. He knew Ronald had said that he wouldn’t mind but he still didn’t want to appear too underdressed next to him. Regardless he got to the hall and waited for Ronald to appear.

Ronald so shy and excited that he wishes that his outfit was compatible with my 1st valentine's dance. Ronald ready to see Lumio he go to the venue of the valentine dance in the great hall, and he got a big smile that his red champion shirts with wear a white jacket and simple white shoes and pants are compatible to Lumio with his red polo shorts sleeves, Ronald approach Lumio hey sorry I'm late because I can't find an outfit that will be okay in your taste and will match at your outfit, I'm lucky that my shirt will be matched in your polo thanks color of our house, Ronald so the pressure to tell at Lumio real reason why he is late at valentine dance, Ronald try to 1st move if we want to take him to dance floor and have some fun Ronald ask him "may I dance with you?" young Gryffindor so lucky because timing song is a love song, he waiting what Lumio will be answering to his invitation.

Lumio wasn't waiting too long when Ronald appeared. He gave the boy a wide smile and couldn't help the light blush crossed his checks looking at the boy. he couldn't help but think he looked rather handsome in the suit and the feeling he got wasn't like the one he'd had with Delilah or any girl. "Yes!" he agreed to dancing and held out his hand to Ronald so they could get to the dancing.

Ronald was so happy because the one that he dances with on the great wall is the 1st crush at Hogwarts school, He doesn't know the feeling starts when he 1st talk in the common room and finally that both of us dance at the sweet mellow sound of this music, Ronald asks Lumio if we finish dancing what will be next to that we should do?, Ronald tries to embody the brave attitude of Gryffindor but he is so shy and doesn't know what will be doing because Ronald doesn't want that this day will be boring to Lumio he wants the best for this cute boy.

Lumio looked at Ronald and then they were able to dance together. He liked dancing with Ronald. He hadn't minded what they would do and hadn't mind when Delilah hadn't wanted to dance but he had to admit that he like dancing quite a lot. Eventually it came to an end and he nodded, "Shall we get drinks?" he asked motioning to the drinks table.

Ronald take okay sign in his finger, to say okay that we should drink now and take our seat, Ronald seat at the big table in front of others student having fun in our Valentine Dance. Ronald ask that he see Lumio Name in dueling tournament this year and say "Goodluck to both of us" I sign my name also at dueling match in my year level, he wanted to see when my learning in hogwarts will be good enough to protect my family, friends and love one.

Lumio couldn't help but watch vaguely as Ronald walked a little in front of him. He nodded and raised his glass with him. "Good luck to us," Lumio said grinning lightly. "I did it last year, it was great fun! What's your favourite spell?"

Ronald answer Lumio question as my year level I want "Accio" because I like that you will be in my side when I need you Lumio " Ronald shy if Lumio will be get his "Hugot" filipino saying to other people but in nice and tickling moves, Ronald wish that Lumio feel and see my true intension as earlier as of now, because I crush on him (Lumio). How About you Lumio what spell and subject is your favorite.?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back