Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hilda arrived in the library early in the afternoon, she paced the shelves of books for a few minutes before going to a table and spreading out all the works on it. The girl had normally an appointment with her friends So she sat down and started to revise a book on the courses of Charms, she wanted to put her feet on the table but restrained herself, Hilda did not want to have remarks from the librarians.
(@Lily Harbour ,@Eustace Ross )

Lily walked up and down each and every shelf looking for some books that might help her study. Eventually she found a few and went over to a table, just before she sat down, she saw Hilda. She snuck up behind her and went " Hilda! " a little too loud. Lily noticed a few people looking at her and then she started giggling just a bit. Lily took a seat opposite of Hilda and placed her books on the table. She was quite confident about all the subjects, except one... Astronomy...
As she sat down she greeted Hilda with a smile " So what you doing? " Lily asked.

Hilda was reading the second chapters of the book when she felt someone behind her, she thought it might be someone passing by but a few moments later she heard her first name being pronounced right next to her she jumped a little before she turned around and saw Lily. "You scared me," said the girl, laughing.
Her friend stood in front of her before asking her what she was doing
"So here I just started to revise the subject of Charms" she replied, showing the book and its notes which was placed on the table.She sagged a little on the table to be closer to Lily "And otherwise you okay? Not too stressed?" she said worriedly.

Last edited:
Eustace always was late when he hear word "exam" and he haited be so stressed up them but he know that he is late and he was good explomeytion and he get her friends some choclet frogs and gumy bears and coca cola and that was easy for him study boring exams. "Hey, sorry for late and i bring some snacks.!" He told both girls and Lils know about him that he hated exam.

Ronald enter at library to review becuase exam was to close, when he inside at the library he see Eustace, Lily and Hilda at table and approach them if its okay if he will join them, when I seated Ronald start to read the book of potion at 1st year level, next Dada, Charms and lastly Flying to have a good grade, but eventually ask @Hildegard De Valeriane, @Eustace Ross and @Lily Harbour which 1st sem subject will be like most and why? Ronald is waiting to their answer.

Last edited:
Studying for exams. So far it was probably the worst of the lot was Potions and Terrell could hardly ever find himself motivated to crack open a textbook to start studying. There were too many distractions in the common room and outside, so Terrell headed to the library. There he saw a group of first years and most of them he already knew, especially Lily and Hilda. He smiled a them. Terrell could do with the company and hopefully a bit of peer motivation. "Hey everyone! Mind if I join your study club too?" He asked, he hoped that was okay.

She saw Eustace walking towards their table with his arms full of snacks "Hey, no problem you can arrive all the time late if it is to pick up some good stuff" she said thanking her friend. Hilda began to chat with them when she noticed Ronald, she waved him and he walked towards trio, asking if he could join them "Yes of course take a chair" said the young Gryffindor .
When the question of favorite subjects was asked the girl hesitated "Personally I prefer the Charms class more, Professor Kain is very nice and we also learn spells that we put into practice but I also like the lessons of potions "she replied.Hilda saw one of her new friends approaching the small group "Ah but that wouldn't be that good old Foley, of course come and sit down" she said smiling happy to see him again.

Last edited:
"Thanky, Hilda!" He told her and realy glad she was no mand and then he hugs Lils. @Lily Harbour. Then he looked another boy came and that was Rondal and he know him and they was friends but he spen so much time with Lils and Hilda. "Hey, Ronald!" Eustace smiled him.
Then another boy came and he don't mind if he be there to. Eustace ignored words about exams.

When Eustace arrived Lily hugged him and said " Heyy Eustace, no worries. Thanks for the snacks. " Immediately she took a chocolate frog and stuffed it in her mouth. As they settled down another boy joined, Lily remembered his face from classes but she wasn't sure who he was, but despite that she said " Sure. The more the merrier. " The Terrell cameHub, Lily was happy to see him. She wasn't sure if she should hug him or just say Hello. So she decided to leave that part to him. She made space for Terrell next to her and looked at Hilda. " Well it looks like you've got something big going. " Lily said with a smile. She wasn't sure how it was going to work since they didn't all have the same classes, but they would manage somehow.

"Ur welcome!" Eustace smiled Lils and sit with her and looked for anothers boys who was her and waited when he bouth will be to talk. He take one choclet frog and opened.

Terrell felt he was interrupting a conversation, but he didn't feel bad about that because, from what he could pick up, they were just talking about Professors and their classes. "Thanks Hilda, gladly! How are you keeping? How are your ghost experiments?" He asked, taking the seat next to Lily, it was really nice to see her again and he had to laugh at the site of her shoving an entire chocolate frog in her mouth. "Hey Lily, how are you?" he asked her, getting himself settled with the books he needed.

Terrell knew Hilda and Lily, and Ronald he shared a dorm with so they were familiar. The other boy though, Terrell only vaguely knew from a couple of classes. He knew his name but not much else about him. "Hi, er Eustace right? I'm Terrell." He said, introducing himself. "What snacks did you bring?" He asked, fishing for the Slytherin boy to offer him something to eat.

Lily smiled at her friends, she looked at Terrell who sat next to her and smiled with cheeks full of chocolate, she held up her hand showing that he must wait for her to finish the frog. When she was done she replied " I'm great, how about you? Lily asked him. She was happy to see him again and very excited to go to the ball.
She heard Terrell asking Hilda how her ghost experiments were going and Lily just had to find out " Oehh... Ghost hunting are you?" Lily asked excitingly.

"Yep, I was leisurely strolling one afternoon when I met Foley, we had a little chat and then we decided to go and get some ghosts in the enclosure of the castle" she said "We will have to do it again "said Hilda to Terrel before turning to the others" We could even do that in a group, like Ghost Buster but wizards version "this idea made her laugh but it could be interesting.

Terrell gestured to Lily not to rush, "Take your time. I wonder, if someone was to swallow an entire chocolate frog whole without chewing, would it still jump around your stomach like it does when it comes out the box?" Terrell directed his question at Hilda, out of the group, he felt she was the person who would know the answer to that question. In that time, Lily had finished her mouthful and answered his question, "Oh good, yes I'm okay, I'll be even better once exams are over." He was really looking forward to the ball.

Listening to Hilda recalled their afternoon brought a smile to Terrell, it had been a lot of fun, "It was great, it ended with an encounter with Vex." He added excitedly to Lily, "I'd love to do it again as a group, even get matching overalls just like in the movie!" He joked, overalls was one step too far, maybe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back