Exams and Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Moon

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(johanna)
I have posted one of these already but that was ages ago and it's kind of more serious now :correct:
So here in Ireland in third year we have to do the Junior Cert :doh: which is the junior version of the Leaving Cert.So there is six weeks left till I have to sit the exam and I relaly have to get off my lazy butt and do some study.I was really bad and I didn;t do any over Easter so I am having a mini panic attack at the moment. Since starting school I have a looooaaad of homework,I mean I've done two hours and there is still more plus study :cry: Some of ye are probably scoffing at that because ye probably have way more but this is a whole new game for me and I really don't want any c's in the exam. Home ec and Music practicals are coming up next week and there is also violin practice. So I don't know if I will be able to reply to all the topics in the one day,it could be over a period of time but I shouldn't take that long.I'll still come on and be lurking but that doesn't mean I'll have time to rp :( So people who have rps with any of these characters I'm sorry! and I will do my best to make sure I post fairly regularly

Amelia Jane
Damien Blade
Ryan Moon
Star Moon
Kate Moon
Johanna Murray

So that's it guys :hug:
Slan!

Johanna

Good luck with your exams and stuff! :hug:
Better study hard!

Status