Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
The Slytherin girl walks in the second floor hallways, books on her left side. Lexi was going to the library for some revision on her lessons, it was pass dinner but she was excited to study alone. When she didn't noticed someone walking towards her, knocking her left arm with books, "Could you watch it!" Lexi shouted and turned to the person who bump her.

Lame <_<

Emma-Lily was walking to the libary
she didn't tell anyone but she felt better in a libary
she was busy writting storys in her head when she bumbed into another girl
Arrgh she thoght i haven't been here long and already this is the 5th person i've crashed into she thought
the girl yelled at her and she was about to yell back at her when she rembered her sister jess had said she had to hold her temper and be sweet so that at least one of the triplets were.
so instead she put on a sweet innocent voice and said "sorry i'm so sorry!"

Lexi put her left hand on her waist and said, "Sorry?" She snorted and rolled her eyes, "Sorry's for wimps, hand me my books." Lexi said in a harsh voice. She doesn't want to be that Glam Squads and she will never, but this is her nature, a true slytherin. Lexi tapped her right foot on the floor waiting.

Faith was strutting down the corridor when she saw some conflict going on. She approached the girls "I wouldn't hand them to her if I were you" she smirked. "A stuck up pig like you doesn't deserve anything" she added to the older girl.

Arianna was walking slowly around the castle, looking out the windows at the nice day. She probably should be out side, but today just didn't feel like the day. She could hear raised voices around the corner, Faith's voice among them.
"Hey... What's going on?" she asked with a frown as she reached them.

Emma-Lily just couldn't help her self she muttered "sorry jess"
then turned to the girl she'd bumbed into and screamed have your beep'n books and next time don't dwadle some of us have real lifes to get to!'
then to the girl who called the girl she bumbed into a pig and said your the f*n pig!and then to the last girl she screamed "mind your own beepin beeswax" then as she turned to leave she saw jess standing there arms folded and the crumpiest face ever seen.
Just then Emma-Lily fainted.

Jess sighed, wondering where her sisters were. Lola had run off somewhere, probably going to the cliffs, and Emma was probably in the library. She wandered down the stairs from the seventh floor to the second, and she saw four girls, Emma amongst them. "Em!" she said grumpily. She didn't approve of swearing, especially from Emma-Lily. Emma-Lily was usually the sweet triplet, and she was never mean to people. As soon as Emma-Lily saw Jess, she fainted. "Great, just perfect." she said, shaking her head, and bending down to Emma. She looked at the three other girls, one looked a little angry. "Could you guys please help me take her to the hospital wing?" she asked.

As Lexi was waiting for the girl to pick up her books, one by one people are coming. She rolled her eyes as one by one asked what's going on, "What do you think is going on?" Lexi said sarcastically. Then the girl who bump her started to shout, is she out of control? Lexi thought, her eyes widen as the girl fainted. Then another girl came just as the same as the girl who fainted, "I'll help." Lexi took out her wand from her waist and pointed it at the girl, "Wingardium Leviosa." levitating the girl from the air.

Emma-Lily opend her eyes she was conicous again then with a cross between panik anglee she relised she was floating then she looked around her and saw a bord face and three worried faces on wich was familar. Just then she got a shap shock of pain from when she hit the ground and moaned.

Lexi realized that the girl who fainted woke up with a start, she slowly put down her and stopped the spell. "Are you alright now?" Lexi asked raised eyebrow, "And why did you fainted?"

Emma-Lily still couldn't find her voice so she pointed at jess imated the angry look then pointed at her self and was going to carry on but relised it was usless as she was still on the floor she tried to get up and walk away but it hurt to much.

"Never mind." She sigh, "Let's go at the hospital wing you pervert."Lexi walked towards the girl, she couldn't believe what she's doing. This girl is going to payShe thought grumpily.

Jess snickered and rolled her eyes. "Idiot."she muttered, talking about her sister. "Em, do you need to go to the hospital wing, or do you think you'll be okay?" she asked, concerned. She trusted Emma's judgement, the younger of the triplets was smart when it came to what she needed.

Arianna was stunned as the little first year tuned to eeach of them in turn and swore at them. Pulling out her wand,Ari went to stand by Faith "Excuse me? Please do not talk to any of us that like" she said, her voice full of authority.
Just then another girl joined them, and looking from to the other, Ari realised that they must be twins or something. The girl who had swore fainted at the site of her sister.
She stood back as the other girls talked about the hospital wing.
"I think we should take her" Ari spoke up.

Emma-lily found her voice but it was just a sweet quite whisper "i should be fine jess!" by now she had blocked everybody except jess and the girl she bumbed into out of her mind she thought jess wouldn't approve but lshe planned to make friends later on with the girl she bumbed into she also seemed to have a short temper and Emma-Lily thought the girl she bumbed into was interestig. "Whats your name" she asked the girl she bumbed into.

"Hmmh..first time a student here doesn't know me." Lexi said smirking, "I'm Lexi Rodriguez..Slytherin third year. You must be a first year." She said crossing her arms while twirling her wand on her fingers.

"Em, you banged your head. We're going. And... be nice." Jess snorted in amusement. She looked at the two other girls who were standing beside each other apologeticly. "Yes we are first years, got a problem?" she said to the Slytherin. "Jess Phoenix, also known as the crazy Phoenix. That's Emma-Lily. And the third Phoenix triplet is outside. Gryffindor." she intoduced herself and Emma, in her usual odd way.

Emma-Lily was still feeling dizzy but stood up and said thats right i'm Emma-Lily Rose phoenix and you won't foget it.

Lexi smirk at the two identical, "Well, i'm sure i won't forget your faces." She said, she can always figure triplets or twins in the matter. "And yah, great acting."

"Never mind" Lexi said waving her hand. "And i know your three, just what your sister said." She smirk and put her left hand on to her waist.

[[Yes, Andrew]]

Andrew was going to the library, his bag hanging on his right shoulder and his right hand in his jeans pocket. He wasn't wishing to actually study in the libary, he hoped he'd find someone on his way there or maybe someone to talk to in the library. He had little homework so he could do it later.

Andrew was dressed up in muggle clothes. They made him feel comfortable. He was wearing a cream shirt on top of a white t-shirt and white pants to go with it.

As he walked through the second floor he saw a bunch of girls gathered and their tones didnt sound polite. Andrew knew something was up between them, he noticed one of the three girls was a Slytherin. It was Lexi. He walked to them now both his hands in his front pockets and spoke "What's going on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back