Evil Adult Females?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Mercer

Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Yes Im being quite serious about the title. :p
Keith is single and has been for a while, which is unlike his character, so I'm looking for an evil female about his age, doesnt matter if its slightly off. ;)

Why evil you ask? Well, I want a rather nasty female character, that is willing to be mean to his children. I want Taylor to go through a slightly (and I only mean slightly) angsty stage in which she starts fighting with her Dad and it makes her sad etc etc. The reason: because his new girlfriend is completely nasty to her and tries to steal Keith away and in his blind love for this new women he fails to see what she is doing.

After quite a time Taylor threatens to never see her Dad again and he still doesnt listen, its only when this women openly asks Keith to stop seeing his children that he snaps and tells her to leave.

So I know its probably a bit far off, but if there are any characters that fit this criteria let me know :)
If they dont fit in with this criteria, but you have a different plot idea, that still might have similiar affects, but adapts to your character. Also let me know, I'm pretty open with ideas :D

This is something I could imagine Avory getting into. But there is a bit of an age gap =-/ So let me know if that changess anything, and if not I could fill you in on Avory's past and see if she is of any use to you :)

- Avory

Hmm, I think I like the idea of an age gap come to think of it. Make Avory seem like a bit of a gold digger. :lol: :p

Would you both perhaps be able to fill me in on a bit of your characters past? :)

:r: That never crossed my mind :shifty:

Well for starters I've applied to be a DE so I'm going to be evil, and if I'm denied, I'll still be evil :lol:

Well Avory was brought up in a well off family, she was an only child so she always got what she wanted. She loved being mean and torturing the younger kids in her neighbourhood, but always acted the perfect angel around her parents and other adults, winning them with her charm.

She was in Slytherin and again won everyone over with her charm, Professors included, but still had fun messing up her fellow classmates, so she was quite intimidating. During DADA class when she learned about Voldermort she became fasinated with him and discovered she had the same goals as he had. So she wanted to become a DE.

When she graduated she told her parents (who were both aurors) and obviously they didn't like the idea one bit so she killed them on the spot as they were the only two to know of her plans and she didn't want them getting in her way or getting someone else to get in her way.

She fled to New Zealand and went into hiding basically for a few years, only coming out for food etc. And after 7 years the case of her parents deaths has been closed and she is ready to get out and about again. (Also she changed her name when she moved to New Zealand)

Well that's me in a nutshell. Let me know what you think :)

:woot: I love it! I'm liking the idea of the younger character more and more. For this plot, I need her to be sweet and innocent around Keith and perhaps even Jessica (the other daughter), but treat Taylor like dirt, but because Jessica doesnt think she's evil Keith doesnt pay any notice. I think that would be more believable, because he loves his kids and probably would believe them if both of them agreed. :p So just the one thinking she's nasty would be better. :)
So if your interested, it sounds great! :lol:

Information you might find useful:
Keith is rather rich :r: , because of his pureblood status. He lives in a big ol' fancy manor in Western Australia. He's divorced once from Taylor's Mum. He works for his family business, but is hoping to become a Professor one day at Hogwarts. He doesnt need to work because of his money, but he does because he's bored. :rofl: He's a very easy going kind of guy, but he was in Slytherin at Hogwarts because, well, he has his own evil streak. :shifty: Not sure what else I can say, but hope your interested. Should be good! ^-^

You got me at rich :wub:

Well as I said Avory has her 'charms' so around his kids, when Keith is there, they would be on overload. Money wise she is pretty well off as she swiped all her parents money after she killed them and fled the country (originally sourthern England). Although I'm considering having her join the Ministry to keep me busy until I hear back about me DE request.

I am so up for this, should we start a little 'getting to know you' thread.

Well we could always go for the ever so popular and ever so classy pub :lol:

Three Broomsticks or Hogs Head etc??

I see your busy with studying so I'll start, but I have to go soon :(

OK here you go, hope it's an OK starter, I'm not the best with them -_-

And, umm Avory McKenna :huh: :unsure:

There you happy you know now :p :lol:

Eevie was born unto Muriel and John Seabrook, who are the Great Aunt and Uncle to Dannii and Aurora Merrythought. She grew up in a very rich and powerful environment, she could easily of killed of her family to get money, which is exactly what she planned to do with her parents, however Muriel and John noticed what she was doing, as she was trying to steal money from the family by gaining access to their vault. She currently lives in Auckdale, New Zealand works in the muggle fashion industry, she stuck up and spiteful, however she can easily change her personality to fit into somones heart and seduce them into falling for her.

Despite this her emotions have run dry, but she's also got a decree in the Performing Arts at the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts. She finds great pleasure in watching others suffer and this got her to be married to a death eater, which was a very bad mistake for the death eater as she drove him insane and she took all his money after she got him placed in St Mungo's. She has nothing to do with Aurora and Dannii however she wants to find them in the future and get to know Aurora to take all her money. At one point Eevie wanted to move to the states and go into hiding, however this thought was soon discarded after she found out about an opening at a fashion design company.

Right now she is still working there. She has no children, but if she were they would most likely be with a nanny, and when she got home they would be forced to do things such as: cleaning, housework, garden trimming etc. so it's good she hasn't got any. At school she attended the Salem Witches Institute and didn't make that many friends, however she found the highest pleasure in getting them into trouble after seeing them do things around the school that were deemed worthy of 'getting-someone-into-trouble'. If you look at her you couldn't tell she was like she was, she seems very innocent and loveable, but it's what goes on behind closed doors that counts for Eevie.

At school she also advanced in subjects like potions and became excellent and learned many potions off the curriculum that wern't even originally on there, and the professor had placed on just for Eevie. She also did well in Charms. However she does not want to become a death eater, she finds things to extreme with them and she thinks she's better then that anyhow. She will find you, hunt you down, through you in a lake, or even feed your children poisoned birthday cake. :lol:

Hope thats enough ;'(

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back