Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
It was a nice evening after dining in the Great Halls, and most certainly very nice for a walk. It was the night of a full moon and it just made the corridors of the castle seem beautiful. But among the corridors she chose to walk through, she had ended up in the fifth floor corridors. It was one of the special places she loved in the castle. It was where she and Heath had met three years ago. Where they had fought, made up, had their first conversation. She began strolling through the corridor, oblivious to her surroundings. Soon enough, she was getting tired of her walking that she stopped in front of a window and took in the wonderful view outside.

OOCOut of Character:
It's not good... xD ... I'm totally out of it...

Heath James tried to make it seem like he wanted to be at Hogwarts. In reality, he did not. He did not think that he would succeed in the magical world. Therefore, there was no real reason why he still needed to attend here. The only thing, well person, keeping him here was Ai. If he left. She would probably be all alone, and he would never do that to her. When they first met, they immediately fought. Then, they became friends and sort of told each other what was going on in life. He found himself wandering. It was what he did. His long legs carried him just about everywhere in this damn castle. As he walked, he saw someone. Ai. He grinned. Heath walked up behind her and placed his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

Ai was too distracted in taking in the wonderful view offered by the fifth floor corridor windows, that she didn't notice someone had sneaked up behind her. Frankly, she was too surprised that if she didn't recognize the voice right away the offender would have been being carried to the hospital wing at the moment. But instead of kicking the boy in various places, the girl just smiled and replied, "I wonder who it is," before attempting to steal a touch from the hands covering her eyes, slowly trying to take them off, "Not a certain someone who calls me short stuff, I hope," she giggles softly barely heard by the human ears.

The smile on Heath's face widened. He let Ai remove his hands from her eyes. He chuckled. "Too bad because it's me." he said and wrapped his arms around her. He had not seen her for so long, so he could not hide his affection. Would she mind? Did she even like him back? Those were the last things on his mind. "How was your break?" he asked curiously. He wanted to know how she had been. Ai. His Ai. Heath was possessive. He guessed that was a bad thing on Ai's part. He liked the things he liked to be close to him. He had a fear of losing everything important to him.

"I don't mind since it's you," Ai told him as he chuckled and gave her a response. Although, the young girl was quite surprised when he wrapped his arms around her, surprised, but happy. In response to his actions, Ai held his arms in place with her own hands. They hadn't seen nor spoken for each other since before vacation started and that was a long time. "It was quite lonely at home. Sometimes I wish the castle would let students stay for the Winter Vacation," she said with a sigh. She loved staying in Hogwarts more than in Japan. It was too lonely there with her aunt and uncle gone and she and Conan not speaking to each other. "Enough about me. How was yours?" she asked gently whilst stroking his arms with her hands.

Ai's sigh made Heath frown. This was still going on? When were they both going to grow up? They were siblings. They could fight, but they needed to learn how to fix their problems. Heath had Luvesha, but she did not really count. She was like ten years older than him. He had practically been raised as an only child. "Conan is still giving you trouble?" he asked. Heath guessed that was okay. He did not have to worry about him delaying the relationship he was trying to start with Ai. Sure, he had to object or disagree. He should at least be on some sort of good terms with his sister. There was no reason for Conan to say no. It was not like they had only met months ago. They were fourth years! They knew each other pretty well. Ai's question caught him off guard. "It was okay?" He did not have enough time to come up with something good. It was just the usual. He tried to convince his sister to let him leave Hogwarts, but she was so against the idea. But, he remembered that Ai didn't want him to leave, and he surely did not want her to be lonely.

Ai couldn't see Heath's face with her back to him, but she knows that the boy wasn't too happy with her previous response. Home just didn't feel like home anymore. After she got scolded for her failing grades, her aunt and uncle left for vacation and work that she was sure they wouldn't be back until she and Conan were already in Hogwarts once again. "It's too quiet at home," she admitted to Heath before adding, "But yeah, we still fight. My fault, both occasions," she said, her voice faltering as she remembered the most recent when Conan practically disowned her. Ai cried non-stop that day and didn't go out of her room for days. But, she didn't need Heath to worry about that. She wouldn't tell him what happened, unless he already knew or he wanted to know. "Are you sure it was okay?" the girl asked worriedly. Heath was never much for conversations, but his response seemed unsure, and it was making Ai worried to the bone.

Heath hated that Ai blamed herself for all the fights she and her brother got into. It was impossible for all of them to be her fault. It was just not possible. "No. It can't always be your fault, Ai." he said. Heath knew how Ai could be, but she was changed now. She was different. It was not possible in his head that she started fights with her brother. Both of the twins had changed. Conan was more of a jerk now, and he better not come to him and start spewing out nonsense. Heath simply shrugged. "I don't know. I think my sister is pretty lonely though." he admitted. His sister still was not dating anyone. She was lonely, and he was gone most of the year. Heath wished he could be there for his sister, but Ai just seemed more important. Was that wrong?

Ai smiled as Heath told her that it just can't be her fault. But in her opinion, it was. There was just no way around it, and she just can't bring herself to blame Conan. "No, really. It's my fault, Heath," she said gently as she turned her head slightly to look at the boy behind her. "We've fought twice since coming back here and I was the one screaming the whole time," she said. It was indeed true and she won't lie to him about that. "Can't she stay with some relatives? Just so you can be at ease, you're worried about her. And I'm worried about you," the girl said as she leaned the boy a bit. How Ai wished that Heath wouldn't take his arms off around her. She was enjoying it too much and she wished it would never end.

Heath shook his head. "Ai. Just because you are the one yelling doesn't mean you necessarily started the fight. You brother can't keep treating you like you are nothing." he told her sternly. He would not allow it. He did not care if his ass would get whooped. He would go through anything for Ai. He hated seeing her so sad and depressed. She thought everything was her fault. In a way, she was kind of like him. Heath sighed. He used to blame himself for his parents disowning him. Now, he couldn't care less about those dimwitted idiots. "Our parents are not exactly fond of us, Ai. My sister only has me now. I'm the only one that cares about her." he sighed. Oh how depressing his life was. He wished his sister's luck would change. Heath looked down at Ai. "It is nice to know that you worry about me though. Sometimes, I feel like no one cares anymore." he admitted.

Heath held Ai a little tighter. He hoped she wasn't uncomfortable. He just did not want to lose her. Sometimes he dreamt that he was going to lose everyone. Everyone that consisted of Luvesha and Ai. They truly cared about him. He did not have to be fake with them. "I need to tell you something, Ai. It's important."

Ai sighed. She might as well tell Heath the reason of the fight. But when Heath was the one that tells her it wasn't her fault, she felt like giving in, even though she knew she was also to blame for the start of yet another heated year between the twins. "I had a fight with his friend, that's why he got mad again. And I had to protect mine," she said. She was mad at Taylor because she was the one Conan had been able to spend time with. But with her, they were in the same house and they never even spoke unless it was a fight. And she had no idea why Conan was so mad at Jeremiah, but she couldn't let him get hurt while she was watching, she would never let anyone experience pain on her watch. Ai frowned as Heath told him about their family. How she wished that Heath's family would get along but she never knew what might happen, but one thing was for sure. Somebody cared for Heath. "Don't say that... I care about you," she said softly, running her hand slowly on Heath's arm for comfort.

Should I tell him? she mentally asked herself. She had already told Ryuuji about her feelings for Heath and he told her that she should at least tell him or else she might lose him without even trying. She wanted to tell him. But what if he stays away from me because of it? she thought to herself, suddenly afraid to confess. But, it would be a chance she had to take, right? Her swirl of thoughts were interrupted by Heath's words. The young girl nodded and made up her mind. She would tell Heath after what he has to tell her. "Alright."

Heath always did things randomly. He was to lazy to plan anything. He liked things to just happen. Just like his feelings for Ai had just happened. He knew her for so long. They argued, but they were still close. Heath pushed people away with his attitude. But, Ai was still here. She was still there for him. She cared. After he and Satsuke had their falling out. A stupid argument had broken their relationship. Heath still had his doubts about doing this. He had Ai for support, right?

Heath mentally smacked himself. Since when did he start second guessing himself? No. He could not do this now. He could imagine his sister cheering in his head. He had not heard what Ai said. He was too busy in his own thoughts. He it goes. "I like you." he blurted out. There. He had said it. Heath had finally let out the truth.

Ai was waiting. She would tell Heath how she liked him and that she had feelings for him. She wouldn't hide it anymore, she decided. And it was now or never. She was a fourth year already, this had to be a part of growing up, right? And as soon as Heath blurted his thoughts, Ai began to speak, not realizing first hand what Heath just said. "And I wanted to...Wait, what?" the young girl asked wide-eyed as realization dawned upon her. Not only was realization showing but also streaks of red were forming on her cheeks as her mind went in circles. "A-are you serious?" the Hufflepuff nearly blurted out, still having trouble believing that the boy she liked actually liked her too. And she didn't know! "I.. I mean not in a... Bad way," Ai claimed, careful to not let the boy think that she was rejecting him. "Y-you know t-there are p-prettier girls out there, r-right? There are smarter ones too," the girl said in a frenzy. She was confused and her heart was doing somersaults. "And l-less weird and violent. A-and I really like you a lot s-so I.. I want w-what's best for you," she said, her mind in circles of what she just said. What the heck am I saying?! "O-ohhh!! T-this isn't really coming out right," she said as she hid her face in her hands, clearly embarrassed. What the hell happened to confessing? she thought as she mumbled, "I like you too."

Heath was now nervous. He was good about not letting his emotions show, but now he was letting his walls down. He prepared for the worst. He was used to being rejected. His parents had even turned him away. If Ai said she did not like him then he could understand. He was difficult to get along with and pessimistic. He hardly saw things in a good way. The glass was always have empty. Ai's reaction was not helping him. She sounded frazzled and surprised. Heath's grip on Ai loosened. This was not going right. There were better girls out there? Smarter ones? Prettier ones? He had hardly noticed that obvious fact. Heath mentally rolled his eyes. He did not know any of those girls like he knew Ai. Ai was his buddy. They had been there for each other for four years. He was not going to go off with a girl he hardly knew and only had a physical attraction to. His sister always told him to be friends with a girl first. Then everything else would come later.

Honestly, Heath never thought he and Ai would be friends. She was so irritating at first, but she grew on him. Heath chuckled. He let go of Ai only to place his hands on her shoulders so that he could turn her around. There it was, her confession. He smiled warmly at the blushing girl. He took both of Ai's hands into his huge ones, "You are the best for me," he said. Cheesy! He was being so cheesy and romantic right now. It made him want to hurl. But, now would be the worst time to do that. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. There. Could anyone else say perfect timing? Heath smirked. He felt like something was finally going right in his life.

Ai was freaking out and her mind was going in what seemed to be a never ending circle. All the while she had been trying to process how could Heath ever like her. Seriously, she was violent. Really, really violent to the point that she could even punch walls. She's not that pretty nor that cute either and she was most definitely not the smartest. Heck, she wasn't even the friendliest or the kindest! She had a brother complex and she gets jealous easily. What could have Heath possibly seen in the Japanese girl? She didn't have the slightest idea. Surely, it was going to confuse the Hufflepuff girl more and more.

For a split second, Ai actually thought that Heath was going to leave her alone, that is, until she felt herself being turned around whilst her hands were still covering her face. She hadn't shown restraint when Heath took her hands, showing her reddened face from embarrassment. But, instead of looking away, Ai tried her best to keep her eyes trained on the eyes of the boy in front of her. If it was possible to get any redder, she was sure all of her blood were already on her face as Heath kissed her forehead. For as long as she could remember, it was only Conan who did that and it had been years since then. But, here in front of her was a boy she liked and liked her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back