Every Lost thing will be found in the end.

Remus nodded to himself as Kida was pulled down but was lost in the crowd himself. He took glance of Kida through the people and pushed himself to the very back of the crowd aiming his wand in front of him, "Lumos Maxima!" he said aloud as the light blasted through the darkness of the alley, forcing those who were in it too often to falter at the sight of so much light. He cleared a way with the light through the front of him, where he saw Kida. He nodded to himself once more and signaled her over with his hand grasping her by the hand, "Are you quite ready to go home now?" he questioned toward her as he flicked his wand casting the light to vanish. The dark wizard all struggled to clear their vision which was the perfect time for Remus to disaparate them from the alley and back to his home, he just had to wait for Kidas Clarification.

Kida saw a bright light and sheilded her eyes, the next thing she knew Remus had her hand. Kida nodded when Remus asked her a question. "I Really have to stop runninginto your old friends, they all want to kill me cause they can't kill you" she said as she rubbed her neck. "that really must stop" she added

Remus chuckled as Kida spoke to him and counted in his head '3,2,1' he counted down and then disaparated their bodies to land at the house. They landed at the front door and Farz was standing there waiting. "Welcome home Masta'." he smiled before moving back into the house and leaving the door open for them. Remus let go of Kida's hand and looked at her, "You can go into any room you please now, I and Farz have cleaned them all out, got rid of boggarts and things of the sort." Nodded Remus to her with a sigh. He strolled into the house and headed into his room where he got changed into some dry clothes. The garments he wore were things he didn't often wear, though he was regularly wearing black as this showed to suit his hair and personality. He walked out of the room and came into the lounge where he took a seat. "Kida, Make sure your room is still sufficient, the door was fixed earlier when you stormed out." he called out to her, his velvety voice still strong. Remus had several transfiguration books set out on the table before him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back